Do STREET PICK UPS work ?

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying picking up women on the street for a very long time now and I've been wondering if it is really worth keep trying or do I quit ? ... I read several times that it is the most hard pick up ever ... how you guys do it?... do you pick up on the street? ...there are several times during the week that back home I see gorgeous women that I would never get to know unless I approach them ... I have done that but they are very polite .they give their number(most of them cellphones, never home phone numbers) ...but never get to the time and place for the date when i call them ..they say "yes! that's fine ! I'll be there ...but I never get to see them again"

any comments?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's hard. you have little to no time to build rapport. as such, unless you are very attractive to the woman, she will not see you as any different than any other guy. you have to find some way to pique her interest...and call soon afterwards so she has you fresh in her mind...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
i'd have to say that generally no pick-ups anywhere work. Most girls dont like them but there are exceptions of ones that do.,
street pickups are easy, just ask the girl if she wants a date, usually she says sure, then give her anywhere from $50 to $100 and the rest is easy.... watch out for the police though.

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
street pickups are easy, just ask the girl if she wants a date, usually she says sure, then give her anywhere from $50 to $100 and the rest is easy.... watch out for the police though.

lol :D

o14liquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up

:eek: so thats how it works :D

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHOULD I QUIT DOING street pick ups ? ... I still focus only on the fun of approaching a woman.... but oftentimes I DO WANNA GET THE HOTTIE I am talking to ....

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common guys!

Don't you guys have SMS over there?

Once you have a girls number a quick and easy way to build up at least some rapport (which they always go along with because it's less confrontational for them) is SMS.

Simply type your witty message on your cell phone, select their number then send... And wait for their reply!

At least that way they have a chance to find out about YOU and you them so when it comes to a date they won't feel so nervous about meeting the guy they just met randomly on the street.

Think about it :)

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Common guys!

Originally posted by Hidden-Danjer
Don't you guys have SMS over there?

Once you have a girls number a quick and easy way to build up at least some rapport (which they always go along with because it's less confrontational for them) is SMS.

Simply type your witty message on your cell phone, select their number then send... And wait for their reply!

At least that way they have a chance to find out about YOU and you them so when it comes to a date they won't feel so nervous about meeting the guy they just met randomly on the street.

Think about it :)

I have to ask ...what the heck is SMS ?

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by o14liquid
its like text messaging
I do have that ... but in any case i have to talk to the lady anyway ...which means I have to pick her up anyway .. :mad:

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS is SOOOO great cause you get to think out the cokyest, funnyest things to say, and then edit it down to the last word.

o14liquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
me personally i dont like street pick ups. u gotta think up a good convo starter which sometimes can be a pain for some and easy for others. i dont do it cuz i'm lazy :eek:

i stick to the malls, clubs, shopping place, etc. etc. if they're at walmart or soemthing looking at cd's or dvd's its a good convo starter talking about teh cd/dvd that they're looking at. its always teh convo starter that'll get they're attention.....well 1st impression basically :cool: