Do not tolerate BS from women

Coppaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed messages

I am a new member so I am not sure where I should post this, but I am in sore need of advice and this forum seems to fit quite nicely:). before I start on my "tale of woe", I should inform you that i am the stereotypical nice guy, but even so not without a bit of flair for women.

For 2 months ago i started to work as a waiter and started almost immediately to go out with one of my co-workers. She is a gorgeous romanian and at the time we started this "affair", she was in a relationship. In the beginning, before we started to have sex, I was firmly in the lead, but after we started to have sex she has become frustratingly confusing. for the first month it was only dates, kissing and spooning in the same bed (she insisted on not having sex). as you can understand i started to get increasingly frustrated and had a hard time figuring out what this could mean. I concluded that it was some kind of test, but at the same time if it was a test to check wether or not if i was relationship material, then it would be a test that i wouldnt want to succeed if you get my meaning. so i decided to confront her by saying that i wasnt interested in getting involved in a relationship at the moment. she responded that I had misunderstood her and abracadabra we had sex the same night.

And now the roles have suddenly been turned tupsy-turvy, from her waiting hours after work to hang out with me and sending me kinky messages, she is now giving me maybes and almost forcing me to beg for it if I want to have sex (that is the annoying part, she keeps on talking about it not being a good idea having sex with a co-worker, but we have already done it so whats the problem!). Again I confronted her with this and she said "that my mistake was following a pattern". What does this mean?! I had informed her that all I wanted in this relationship was someone that i could have sex with and have a fun time hanging out with.

Sorry for the wall of text:)

Reaction score
is she a citizen here yet? if not, beware, she's setting you up to be her "anchor" in US. European women are hooked up with the mobs there. You'll be sorry.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be in such a rush she ain't your booty call. She apologized and offered another date.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Don't be in such a rush she ain't your booty call. She apologized and offered another date.
Not sure how OP was in a rush...chick tried to pull some BS on him, he called her out then she started chasing him. I'm willing to bet if they met up Thursday there is a high chance he fvcked her...

Or are we talking about the new poster who hijacked the OPs thread? Not cool btw bro...start your own thread.