Do Not Meet Chicks from Online

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it twice... you know, I was thinkin that doing the online thing is a fun thing to do on the side, right? an easy way to meet singles?
problem is... I dont want to sound mean when i say this... but they were both fat and ugly. And worst of all, they knew that they were fat and ugly. and had ZERO self esteem, and I had ZERO fun.
Weird how that is. I dont feel like doing the internet thing EVER again. Damn... its ALOT harder than real life DJing... and alot less rewarding. Too bad it had to work out that way... maybe I should have asked their weight before I met them? lol...

So take a lesson from speedrunner... avoid the online thing. Its way too difficult, and way less safe.

*If anyone has had success with online dating, please let me know*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try it once, if it doesn't work try it again. But after it doesn't work a second time, it must be hopeless... :rolleyes:

1. Learn patience
2. Learn to qualify
3. Learn to search the forum about online dating...

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and how do u know it's her pic if she sends you one ( assuming that she doesn't have a webcam ). avoind blind dates at all costs.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only went to meet girls that i knew online 3 times... 2 of them i had picture, talked a lot, was very fun talking and i liked what i saw in the pics.

Banged both of them. It was so easy to do it, they showed a lot of interest saying i looked bla bla bla in my pics, and they liked the way we talked. Once we meet it took 1 hour to being making out with one, and banging that night, and the other i dated for 1 week, and banged in in the last days.

About me going to meet chicks online, one of them i started talking on irc after i broke up with a girl, i used to chat online sometimes.
The other i had girlfriend, and i got pissed off with her once and i setup a date with this online girl. It was just the perfect refugee, a girl that would possibly be interested in me, someone totally knew to me and... to my city, if you know what i mean...

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that Online Dating should be a rare thing. On the other hand I met with a chick from myspace who goes to my college yesterday. Ended very nicely....But still not as exciting as a street PU or club.

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** YA!!

THIS THREAD IS RIGHT ON!!!
if you are smart stay the **** away from biatches on line because they will ruin your life.
my sob story:
I met this girl online. I talked to her on the phone and online she sounded so freakin hot but then i meet her and ****IN A it's shallow Hal all over again only i didn't have the beer gogles on. alright but enough bashing. she and i had one date and i should have had the balls to say that we break up right there. but i had got serious on the phone and ofcourse it was summer i was horny whatever. so anyway. I take her out she has no self esteem, very smart, but a complete emotional wreck. I dunno if she's just had a ruff life or what but everything to her depresses her. She's so sensative that if you make one comment about something, or even imply that you don't like her she breaks down or lashes out. Now this is good backround.

SHE GOES OUT WITH MY BESTFRIEND!!!!!

isn't that off limits??? but that's not the worst part

Said best friend moved from VIRGINIA to FLORIDA, just to be with her. now that's sweet and everything but i think that if he didn't have her here he wouldn't never have moved from VA.

She just informed me that they broke up because of me. There are several reasons for this. first, i told my best friend's mom about their sex life and obviously they are mad. secondly, tonight I said to this ex of mine, "I like you, but i don't love you," and they stranded me at the mall. thirdly I'm an insensative lil **** i know but, in my defense, she' pisses me off. she makes me feel completely inferior, when i have an inferiority complex to begin with. I apparently dominate the conversation. and I will admit she's a little bit smarter than me, and she seems to always be right. I can't neg hit worth ****, and especially with her because she's too sensitive. it's ****in impossible to figure out. I don't want her i just wan't my friend to be happy and he's not happy without her, and i've split them up. I'm a selfish bassturd. IF I ONLY HADN'T EMAIL THAT STUPID (explitive deleted)!!!!!!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never tried the net (too young), but it seems like a gamble to me. Sometimes you come out empty handed, other times you catch big (oh that didnt sound right. I mean catch well. But you can certainly catch BIG! :eek: ). On the offside it seems like fun. So why not go for it? Besides, ugs need some action too ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reeks of AFCs.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco,

Misery loves company and younger people seem to believe their opinions are facts.

It's too bad that someone can't step in and tell them that they're wrong, but oh well... what can you do but just laugh and shake your head.

See you on my board bro,

Eric

www.tenderz.net/forum

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never do online dating. I really NEED to see the girl live, I need to see her reactions, etc. There is a reason in you why you're so damn shy and low selfesteemed that you have difficulties making new friends, approaching girlfriends and Internets aren't going to make that disappear. Also, agree that probably all chicks on the net are either overweight, ugly, crazy or some sort of a combination of this.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I always check out Yahoo chats and I see the people in their either are:

A) Ugly sluts
B) Fat hoes
C) Bots
D) Guys posing as women sending out hot pictures claiming it's themselves

Not worth it, IMO.

Think of it this way, would a really hot babe spend her time in chat rooms "ANY GUYZ WANNA CHAT!?!?......... ASL?" I don't think so :p

I've learned it the hard way. fvck the chat rooms. I'll meet you in person.

lao tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting chicks online screams

JEU I am desperatwe!

Don't do it ever. Improve yourself.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That myspace.com website is pretty cool though..... I've met a few pretty cool chicks on there actually.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is just fine, pending you are:

1. Doing it on the right websites

2. Putting a good picture up

I met my girlfriend on the internet. She is extremely attractive, and we've been dating for almost a year. I'm very happy in this relationship.

So, here are the rules:

1. DO NOT put your profile up on a "personals" site. You know, the one that asks for age, sex, what you're looking for, etc. You're essentially making yourself the steak, and putting it on a table surrounded by fat chicks.
Instead, put your picture on one of those superficial ratings sites, like hotornot or bangme etc. Those sites are chock full of attractive girls looking to inflate their already inflated egos. They're not looking for relationships or love or nothing like that. They're looking for attention and sex. Even if the girls end up being shallow, annoying, or psycho, you at least will get good sex from very attractive girls. Eventually you'll find a sane one.

2. PUT UP A GOOD PICTURE! Its not like with women: guys aren't born ugly, they make themselves that way with poor posture, facial expression, dress, etc. So, get a good photo and put it up. It will work wonders.

3. When you do actually get a hot girl talking to you, do not talk over the net too much. Basically, have a little chit chat and then set a date of meeting. If she's not into it, go out with another girl who is. You don't have time to waste.

Oh yeah, 4: This one is important!

GET HER PICTURE! And not just a face pic. Get a body pic. If she doesn't have one(which is bull), she is worried about her body...now, some girls are just like that, but an important thing to ask is her height. I find that if you have a good mind for structures you can determine based on her height and the face pic if she is fat or not....but thats me. In any case: GET A BODY PIC!

That is it! Now get to work!

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is one of my favourite things to do. It's a hobby of mine.

Last night I met up with two girls from online and had a threesome. They were both cute, too. What an awesome night!! =)

I don't see anything wrong with it. I've never had any "bad" experiences with any of my dates online, like them being fat or 72 or anything like that. Once in awhile you'll come across a girl that has psychological problems or self-esteem issues. They simply won't talk on the phone or anything like that.

I'm still 18 and can date highschool chicks. It's a great way to meet girls my age because it's the BIG THING. I can see there being problems meeting girls from there or it desperate if you were 20+.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
Alright you guys that are havin luck... I have a question...

what sites are you going to??
www.myspace.com

The only problem I get is girls that lie about their age. IE, they are actually 15 and they say they are 17 but they look 17.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright you guys that are havin luck... I have a question...

what sites are you going to??
Match.com. Been on there since the end of September, my ad is pushing 700 hits and I have yet to meet a fatty, but then again I'm the King of Qualifying. ;)

Now I will admit, I've turned away WAY more women than I've met (it's called qualifying) but not all of them were fat. Most were looking for a White Night to take them away from their problems and I'm not signing up for that kind of adventure.

The latest woman I met is a 5'10, lbs former NCAA All American that now coaches. Her college playing days were almost 10 years ago but she looks as if she's just graduated. She still goes to the gym several times a week (including weight training) and still plays hoops like a maniac.

So let those those AFCs whine and gripe. They probably wouldn't be able to handle a truly good woman if she sat on his face.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've done it twice... you know, I was thinkin that doing the online thing is a fun thing to do on the side, right? an easy way to meet singles?
problem is... I dont want to sound mean when i say this... but they were both fat and ugly. And worst of all, they knew that they were fat and ugly. and had ZERO self esteem, and I had ZERO fun.
Weird how that is. I dont feel like doing the internet thing EVER again. Damn... its ALOT harder than real life DJing... and alot less rewarding. Too bad it had to work out that way... maybe I should have asked their weight before I met them? lol...

So take a lesson from speedrunner... avoid the online thing. Its way too difficult, and way less safe.

*If anyone has had success with online dating, please let me know*
You DO know that with today's technology, pictures can be sent over the Internet, right?