Do not fret my vaginally deprived friends.

Reaction score
Thats right motherf*ckers! Don't fret if that c*nt doesn't like you or is being flaky man. I've been realizing shortly that all the Don Juan philosophy and techniques are really meant to be used more on adult women rather than on the younger lasses.

Lately I've been using my swagger, charm and confidence on both women who are older than me and girls who are younger and maybe the same age as me. There is a big difference! The older females are more attuned to their emotions and they've gone out and tested out the diverse cars(guys) on the lot. They've got more experience dating guys, they've been dated, rejected, dumped and f*cked and when the Don Juan(YOU!!!) comes in contact with them, ITS LIKE A SIGH OF RELIEF! In point, the older ladies are obviously going to be more receptive to your advances than a high school girl because of social and experience issues. I'm only 17 and I have better luck with college girls than girls at my school. They're so much more receptive to my approaches and conversations, etc...

So what does this mean for you my possibly frustrated high school comrade? If you don't get as much p*ssy as the jocks, its OK!!! Don't worry about it! Girls in high school are so superficial and fake. If you don't let these earlier failiures or better yet, setbacks get to you mentally and if you stay strong and persistant, you will achieve greatness in the future! This is a reality that makes me shiver as I type this! Never stop! Ever... For the true you, the butterfly will soon shed from your cocoon and fly away gloriously and greatly! Godspeed.......

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes got a point though. young girls are all about playing games where as older women, most of them at least, either like you or dont

b

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17 as well, but these highschoolers look too damn good now.

Last edited:

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it's true that fretting is bad, if you can make it work then do it. High School is much more fun when you have girls attracted to you than when you don't.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to act differently with different age groups!

What i have noticed about wome, is that they are more open with their sexuality and emotions AFTER they loose their virinity.... before that, they might be "more of a mission" to get with and have success with....

But in my past experiances, they have all been easy to get with, younger, older, same age, ALL of them... You just need to know which "buttons to press" and when... and what is suitable to say to them, depending on their age / maturity level etc.

Laterz...

Reaction score
true that..

I'm just saying though that women of more experience are more suceptible to our charm and way of doing things...

Still everyday you live is one more chance or maybe your last chance to improve, to seduce, to sarge etc....so live it up.