Do Not Buy new interests anything!

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the type of guy who likes to make people happy. My intentions were not to persuade a female into liking me by buying her something, it's something i just like to do......NOT NOW!

I sat down the other day and reflected on all of my dating mistakes and tribulations. Out of all the women i have dated, i bought 5 girls "something special". Out of all 5 girls, 1 chic freaked out and avoided me like i had the plague. The other 4 were very receptive, thanked me and told me "no one has ever done anything this special for me, you're a sweetheart."

GUESS WHAT?

All five girls dumped me faster then you can say sucker! Remember fellas, don't ever ever ever ever ever ever buy a girl something "special" unless you're married, engaged, or exclusive.

Learn from my Mistakes!

Later,

Tristan

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, you don't even have to buy them anything; whether you're exlusive, engaged, or married. YOU'RE THE GIFT. :D

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, don't buy her anything...or if you do, make sure it's appropriate, something like a "Good bye" or "Farewell" card sounds in order.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
Hell, you don't even have to buy them anything; whether you're exlusive, engaged, or married. YOU'RE THE GIFT. :D
Now that's the attitude to have!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Give her a pearl necklace. :)

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL, man thats my prob too, im just a nice guy in general, I give shi.t to everyone I know, maybe thats why im always flat out broke, lol