Do not be afraid to show interest

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
AFC

Non-AFC:

"haha, I know what you're all about. You've been checking me out since I my hot ass in here! :p"

Are there any C+F comments on this sight that aren't corny as hell?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if we can sum this up with one word?????:rolleyes:

Flirt

not that lame coming on to heavy sh**, but flirt, flirt with women all the time, make it away of life. Flirting shows interest without being subordinate. A simple joke or comment can bring you into her world.

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
I'll make this short but sweet.

If there is a girl you are interested in, you cannot be afraid to show it.

If she has a positive reaction, she will be MOST likely to have it the sooner you show attraction.

All it really takes is a joke etc about you and her. Something like "You don't have to try so hard to get into my pants." If she doesn't respond much, looks away, doesn't say anything/murmurs, she's probably not interested. If she is eager to talk about it, then you know she's interested. Either way, one of the best ways to make a girl interested is to show interest yourself, and if that doesn't work you might as well move onto the next girl.

But remember, if you meet a girl for the first time, don't be afraid to make comments about how good she looks, etc. As long as you keep your confidence and don't degrade yourself, nothing bad will come out of it and it's the first step to making her want you.

EDIT:

There is a huge misconception as I can see from your response samurai.

Showing interest doesn't make you an AFC. Telling a girl your feelings does. Putting yourself on a lower level does. Assuming the role of being subordinate does. Spending money does. These things do not reflect the confidence which must be present. You can be attracted to a girl and not care whether you get to know her.
Excellent post!
Direct game is more effective than indirect game, because you ASSUME already that you are of higher value, and your style, bodylanguage,tonality and facial expressions must be congruent with that.
You have to demonstrate your direct interest in the girl.
Make sure to show sexual and platonic interest SIMULTANEOUSLY. If you fail to do that , tou will be perceived as too horny or too gay.
The main difference between direct and indirect game (interest vs desinterest) is the fact that you are persisiting meanwhile qualifying from a position of power. You are taking the initiative to make things happen and push the seduction forward!