Do most 9's and tens suck in bed???

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hooked up with a girl this weekend that was pretty hot. Most people would rate her as a 9.5. You know a little better than a 9 but not good enough to be a 10. Anyway her body language tells me she enjoyed herself, but I couldn't help thinking that it was the worst sex I ever had. The fact of the matter is she just lied there the whole time and pretty much did nothing. She must have been the laziest person I've EVER slept with. I recently had a friend tell me his take on the subject that if you want a girl whos Dynamite in bed and still attractive go with a 7 or an 8. Me and this girl are suppose to hang out this week and I really don't want anything to do with her anymore if this weekend is a sign of things to come.

So my question is, do most really hot girls suck in bed?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, you can't really judge how good they are in bed just by their looks, it's all about their nature. If you do, then you're making huge generalisations.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good point but I really felt like I wanted to finish quicker and it was like the harder I tried the longer I lasted. I actually wanted to have premature ejaculation. It was that bad.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, nasty situation..

Who knows, maybe she has the perception that "I'm hot, so I don't need to do anything" kind of thing.

Nevertheless, it's done. Move on to the next one ;)

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also heard about some girls that are huge teases who will finally get with a guy and suck major balls in bed.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which leads me to believe they tease so much that they forget if they're actually going to get with a guy, then they better deliver.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
So my question is, do most really hot girls suck in bed?
No. 9's or 10's are almost always athletic... which means they no how to move their hips = they are good dancers = they're good in bed.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
No. 9's or 10's are almost always athletic... which means they no how to move their hips = they are good dancers = they're good in bed.

Screw you for finding the exception to the rule. You know everyone was starting to make me feel good about finding a lazy hot chick and then you come along with your "fancy logic" and your 'good points.' You find Maria Sharapova and I end up with Paris Hilton. Screw you man

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Screw you for finding the exception to the rule. You know everyone was starting to make me feel good about finding a lazy hot chick and then you come along with your "fancy logic" and your 'good points.' You find Maria Sharapova and I end up with Paris Hilton. Screw you man
I love you. :up:

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Everybody we have a new theory.

If a girl is a 9 or a 10 and is...

A socialite and a tease (with a naturally gifted metabolism) she will be horrible in bed.

An Athlete she will be awesome in bed b/c she can help you invent new kama sutra positions

or you are drunk and you are giving a girl about 4 or 5 rating points and thats why she was "DY-NO-MITE"

We will put this theory to the test by screwing as many beautiful women as possible and call it LIFE.

Anyone care to comment?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the testing idea.

But, those "rules" are just generalisation bull****.

Every girl is different, looks and ability to tease don't gauge much. Just because she teases, doesn't always mean she can't back it up. She just might enjoy watching AFC guys squirm with excitement!

As I said, every girl is different. If only life truly was as simple as that bogus rules :p

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GGTW

I thought you would actually give some insightful advice. You told me 4 months ago that I should be ready for some GOOD advice.

Whats going on with you? You seem distant these days, I'm not the only one who notices, what's wrong with you these days?

DjTyler

Reaction score
milrenkb: Nah man, 9s and 10s are the best actually. They just feel,smell and look better.

(Supposing you're actually attractive yourself) : It's all about chemistry. You're probably just not doing it right. I've had mind-blowing,passionate,sweaty-sex with beautiful girls, so it's definitely not them :woo:

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I do a 9 or a 10 I get some kinda supernatural powers! It's like I dont care tired, and guess what, i still find her attractive after i have ***!

I think THAT makes the sex amazing. I really don't care how good SHE is in bed, because I like to do most of the stuff anyway. As long as they can give amazing head, I'll be happy with that.

There is nothing worse than a woman who doesn't know how to suck c*ck properly.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the 9's and 10's who tease a **** load. Most 9's and 10's are not sluts, just big inexperienced teases

But what age range are you talking about? My ideas are from a high school perspective.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Ask away. I'll be gone in two weeks for a looooong time. (personal reasons)

Your account JC-007 and gigalodj... All posts were deleted, all that remains are quotes, without a name.

I PM'd you a few times to try and get an answer from you, all I got was, be prepared for some excellent advice... So I waited, and got crap, and waited, and got sh!t, than waited some more, and got petty AMOGing. I decided to forget about you, than you came back with simple single paragraph answers, that said nothing... and props to people for bad FR's... and props to people because others were picking on them... seems like you went total AFC on all of us. Your game jumps all over the place, like you are trying to anchor the feelings online, instead of the real world...

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own experiences, I've put lazy girls into sexual positions that emphasizes movement on their part. A simple Cowgirl would allow her to ride me on top by either grinding my d1ck into her or by bouncing up and down on it while I relaxed. Also when I did it doggy, I'd spend a little time thrusting forward into her, then I'd allow her to bounce backward onto me for a bit to switch up the workload. If she's moving in a way that makes you feel good, let her know by moaning or by saying so because this will turn her on even more. When this happens, she'll grind you harder or faster to make you moan even louder while getting herself off in da process.