Do money and power make women more attractive?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Obviously the OP was referring to the simple fact that money does not make us more *sexually* attracted to a girl.

Instead you are trying to sound smart thus you come up with the typical counterpoint: 'It depends.'
Oh my GAWD !!!! just how stupid are some of you guys !! Alle Gory and I are talking about a separate post not directly related to the OP !! jeezus christ, re-read the thread before you go running your mouth

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
WTF does this have to do with anything ?!?!?Dude this is the 2nd time you've tried to offer your opposing view and, like always i read your posts and I think to myself, how much easier could I have made my point ???
I offered the same point of view a second time because I thought there was miscommunication. Either you didn't understand or I didn't explain it well.

are you handicapped ??? I mean seriously...your this 23 year old kid that has no scope of the bigger picture and you seem to like arguing for arguments sake.
Ok... this is where you fall apart. I've seen you argue on the mature man forum. I read it often and post sometimes (probably shouldn't). When you begin to lose an argument you begin using "kid" and patronize your debator.

I don't see the point. We're not debating over anything. This is just a discussion. Chill.

If something motivates you....that "something," is an ATTRACTOR !!! that attractor, Attracts YOU. In the case of YOUR example the one YOU used...you said your motivated to con someone out of money. MONEY is the attractor and it is motivating / attracting you.
But that doesn't make the women attractive. That just makes the money attractive.
Therefore, rich ugly women are not attractive. Rich ugly women have attractive money. If you want them for the money and are motivated to sleep with them... the money still doesn't make them attractive.

Think of it this way. Fat greasy guy. Loads of money, has some hot gold-diggers sleeping with him. Is he attractive? No.

I think I've explained it better this time.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy to test.

If a woman has the chance to hook up with a hot looking young guy OR a 50 year old, fat, nasty, ugly billionare SHE WILL CHOSE THE BILLIONARE! Not because she is more attracted to him sexually but because of what she could get out of it, and women like to brag about f***ng men of stature and power. Women are *****s by nature.

If the same happened to a guy and was given the chance to hook up with a hb 10 or an old, fat, nasty ugly billionare woman he would choose the hb 10!

There is nothing in it for us guys. You think a guy will go over to his buddies and brag how he boned a hideous monster looking 70 year old just cause she's rich? He would be made fun of right away for banging a nasty monstrosity.

While the gal could definitely brag about the billionare. He might be hideous but he has tons of money and that makes him doable by any woman in the world. It's like a trophy to her.

A female can bang a rich man and probably get something out of it while us guys probably won't get nothing. The sugar mama thing is more of a fairytale that rarely ever happens as old women don't have nearly the sex drive of a man of their equivalent age to be paying young guys for sex. An old man is more likely to be paying for sex than an old woman.

Not only that but old rich women are as classist as they get. A rich man would bang any good looking piece of woman he has the chance to (like most men) while a rich woman wants men "of her standards." That's why you see old rich guys with much younger trophy wives but rarely see old rich women with 20 year old dudes.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people seem to think that attraction and attractiveness are based solely on physical traits.

If the OP said...Does money or power make women look attractive?
Then I would agree that NO it DOES NOT make women look attractive if they are not perceived as attractive.

but the question asks

Do money and power make women more attractive?
The OP is saying that the women are already attractive. He wants to know if their wealth makes them MORE attractive.

If you have a good looking bum who see's 2 UN-attractive women and learns that one of them is rich he will still feel the same UN-attraction to them. However he is poor and starving and the UN-attractive woman with money will become an attractive choice. She is not attractive because her looks improved. She is attractive because of her money. More so than an Ugly poor woman or a Beautiful poor woman.

Money is an attractor like:
CONFIDENCE
LOOKS
PERSONALITY
STYLE
GAME
Etc..

They are all attractors. A person is attracted to what they place an emphasis on and anything else that might be a priority! That is why I said..

it depends on the motive of a man..
Have you guys never heard of an attention hor ?? or B!tches ?? They are women that look attractive but their personality and the way they treat people is UN-attractive or a Turn-OFF which makes these types of women UNATTRACTIVE OVERALL. They may look good but their looks are NOT enough to attract men.

Or how about women who say, "He's very good looking but he is a player and I'm not attracted to players."

An ugly person may have other traits that are attractive like confidence. Their confidence may land them a date with another person. That person is considered to be attractive because of their confidence.

A good looking person might have HIV and no one will want to date them. They may look good but if that person can not attract someone they are NOT attractive.

It all depends on which attractive factor or factors are important to you. Those factors determine what is ATTRACTIVE OVER ALL

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
The OP is saying that the women are already attractive. He wants to know if their wealth makes them MORE attractive.
Than what, a pig with lipstick? The pictures he showed are pretty bad. Money or not, those women aren't (sexually) attractive.

Really over complicating this.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
but the question asks The OP is saying that the women are already attractive. He wants to know if their wealth makes them MORE attractive.
Wrong.

The OP never said those women are already attractive, in fact it's the opposite.

The OP was simply trying to set up an extreme example where you have extremely ugly girls in the profile pics, but they have extreme wealth.

The main takeaway is that for us guys, the girls' extreme wealth does not make up for their extreme ugliness.

The secondary takeaway is you need to check yourself, stand down, and exit stage left