do i text her?

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was supposed to go to the movies with some girl i work with last week but i was unable to go and i told her a few days before that we should reschedule for next week *this week*. so she says wednesday *today* and that she would let me know the time by text or facebook.. i still havent gotten a text. do i text her if its still on for tonight?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you acknowledge her when she said "today"?

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha my life is awesome. i said are we still on for tonight? she said, no i cant sorry.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little confused. Are you making last minute plans with a woman? If so, that tells her that you have no life, and you're probably desperate.

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
And, why the movies? You can't mack on them there. What about a lounge or bar?

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
no mavrick i didnt make last minute plans. she messaged me last week that school ends for her friday and that we should hang out saturday, i told her i was unable to on saturday and i said how about wednesday and she said that looks good ill message you the time that i can *cuz she works*

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You give her a time and place, if she counters, counter her back. Don't let her decide where you are going to be and what you are going to do. Lead her! If she doesn't like to be lead, dump her.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
should i ask her wtf happened when i see her at work on friday or just leave it alone? were always kinoing at work so idk wtf is going on here

hmm update here. she just made her facebook status say::: is trying to make everyone happy but there's only so much I can do.....

im guessing shes really busy right now *shes graduating tomorrow*

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, just lay off. She's busy right now, and she definitely has a right to say no. Give her some space because all you're going to do is become unattractive by becoming pushy. Lay back and see if she comes to you. If she doesn't, try one last time a little later, but you've got to have better timing. Just don't push it because you'll just show her your desperation.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya im gonna lay off and see what she says.. im not gonna be pushy im not going to even talk about anything related to this date, saves me money and people hating me in the long run.

Reaction score
I have an incredible idea...get ready...

Call instead of text.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant call her if shes at work only text.

venom move on? shes the one that invited me out lol i didnt invite her.

and i didnt send her a friend invite on facebook she sent me one.

Last edited:

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its done, move on... but thats what i would do

but i'd text.. if no response.. then bail and withdraw your attention from this chick

also never add a girl your interested in to facebook or msn, keep it strictly on the phone or text...