Do I still got a chance

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this girl, I met her in english class last year and I might of talked to her a couple of times during the year, and stuff like that.

I asked a few of my friends on msn in the begining of July if they thought she was hot, and then one of my friends, said to her on facebook, "hey do you like blah blah, i think he might like you"

she said back, I don't like, like him lol

Which was obvious to her, that i liked her and I wanna smack him for that.

Now its a new school year and shes in a few of my classes.

So, did that kid ruin my chances of getting her
2. How are some non-awkward approaches to try and talk.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be about 15, right?

He didn't ruin anything. Girls in High School are impossible. Unless you score touchdowns, you don't know if you have a chance or not. You got to find out man. You got to find out.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm this might be a little wrong..but i think in high school at least...you shouldn't worry about one girl..whether or not you've ruined your chances..i'm slowly realizing new things....i used to think about one girl everyday and measure my chances and analyze everything..now there's 4 or 5 girls circulating in my head..when i do think about em...i'm even beginning to approach some of them at school and shooting the breeze..i never read the whole dj bible..only the ones with asterisks...you should sometime when you have nothing else to do..which will change after you read it

I sort of had the same situation and still have..i sent an email to a girl i liked..dumb move i know now..but anyways..i made it quite obvious i was interested..and she still hasn't replied...she's in one of my classes too but i've lost my interest in her..even though I KNOW she wants me..she's taken atm though =/ open up your mind and discover all the possibilities (girls)

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I have a few other girls in mind too, but I was gonna approach this one first, she lives beside me, is extremely smart(in grade 9 she finished grade 12 math) and is very pretty, and the others, one other one ive liked for months, hasnt really shown much interest, and the other few arent as good looking.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
2. "hey", "what up"
WRONG
approach and ask:

"Do you have updog?"

"What's updog?"

"Nothing much and you?"

*Badass grin* :D

walliegabe