Do I pull off the bald look?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Now that you mention it. You do look like a cancer patient. Maybe try finding a girl going through chemo? It'll work out. Not like she can judge you or make fun of you.
Seriously?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
Seriously?
Lol don't care what that retard says. You have good looks, but you look a bit bland. Get some accessories to boost up your looks.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the main topic do you guys think I would benefit from a tan on my head so I will have less of a chemo look

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll benefit most from hitting the gym and whey protein shakes and wearing some props.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the best thing you could do would be to work out and build some muscle. And experiment with facial hair...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, continue to rock the bald "hair style." I shaved my head bald a week ago and will not be going back to the high-and-tight cut for a long time. I do live on an Army base but it's not my branch of service. I still get attention on and off base with the bald head. My few hairs blend in with my skin and it looks good. I'm also tall and buff so your results may very. Be confident and smile. I shaved it twice this week to stay sharp looking.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Seriously.
Bro, instead of laughing at other guys, how about you upload your picture and show us what is a 'real ' look.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job having the balls to tweak your style. That is important to have an open mind to get better.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. I am very, very overprotective of my identity because of reasons i can't disclose. If you post a picture of yourself, it is up to you to ride along with the consequences that can follow.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Not at all. I am very, very overprotective of my identity because of reasons i can't disclose. If you post a picture of yourself, it is up to you to ride along with the consequences that can follow.

I actually wanna know why this scrub isnt banned yet lol. His insecurities shoot out of my monitor.

No, OP. You dont look like a cancer patient. Dont take anything he says seriously, I mean.. hes obsessed with another male soccer player.

Thats not even beta, thats like some delta **** and kind of homo. Its funny, they say you cant tell how a person is over the internet, but I can put money that this kid is 1. Not old enough to be here and if he is, he needs to grow up and 2. Hes bitter with his life and looks. Def not DJ material, AFCs are better than this dude lol.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
I actually wanna know why this scrub isnt banned yet lol. His insecurities shoot out of my monitor.

No, OP. You dont look like a cancer patient. Dont take anything he says seriously, I mean.. hes obsessed with another male soccer player.

Thats not even beta, thats like some delta **** and kind of homo. Its funny, they say you cant tell how a person is over the internet, but I can put money that this kid is 1. Not old enough to be here and if he is, he needs to grow up and 2. Hes bitter with his life and looks. Def not DJ material, AFCs are better than this dude lol.
Did you get upset over my comments? You are the one that needs to grow up. Why are you whining over MY opinion?

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Did you get upset over my comments? You are the one that needs to grow up. Why are you whining over MY opinion?
Totally, you got me again. Damn.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't see the pic but here are the general rules of shaving your head. You want to have the highest score...

If you're black +1
If you're pale -1
If you're in good shape +1
If you're skinny or fat -1
If you have facial hair +1
If you're really tall or short -1
If you're really young or old -1
If you're naturally "tough" looking +1
If you have "delicate" features -1

So yeah the guys who look best are burly black guys with facial hair. If you're pale, skinny and have no facial hair you look like Steve Jobs before he died, sad to say.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i ask is because i never see the young hot 18-25 year old white girls with guys who look like me..its always the spikey hair abercrombie and fitch looking dudes.I just don't get checked out much from this subculture.