Do I look intimidating?

Cameron

Reaction score
Hi guys great forum here. I've lurked a long time but now I want to ask a question: do I look intimidating? here are some pics of me (myspace)

www.myspace.com/dreamsiegemusic

I find some girls won't even look my way. I don't know why but it's driving me crazy!

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
No, you don't look intimidating. But, you don't look gay either. You look like a man, which is good. Most of the guys that post their pics look like they're trying out for some Gay Male Stripper Review.

I know what you're talking about though. I'm college educated, have a great job, but a lot of people think I look like I just got out of prison.

Here's my pics http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user

Cameron

Reaction score
joey2times said:
No, you don't look intimidating. But, you don't look gay either. You look like a man, which is good. Most of the guys that post their pics look like they're trying out for some Gay Male Stripper Review.

I know what you're talking about though. I'm college educated, have a great job, but a lot of people think I look like I just got out of prison.

Here's my pics http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
That link doesn't work btw...

That prison comment is funny considering the video on my page. Do you guys think looking like a tough guy scores a lot of ass?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You look average, average face, average clothes.. Ordinary. They aren't looking because of that.. If it was something interesting they'd check you out..

First thing, you can look average and have them looking. Gotta be an alpha male. Get How to Become Alpha Male by John Alexander.

Then, refine yourself. More peacocking, better clothes. Be like these guys. These guys are metro sexuals, you are an urban legend, a working class regular guy.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well salmon was never my color really. I don't spend a huge amount of money on clothes but I still do have them. I really just shop at department stores and try to avoid the pricey designer outfitters.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cameron said:
Hi guys great forum here. I've lurked a long time but now I want to ask a question: do I look intimidating? here are some pics of me (myspace)

www.myspace.com/dreamsiegemusic

I find some girls won't even look my way. I don't know why but it's driving me crazy!
Get rid of the goofy pics. Geez. You are fine if you just ask serious. And no, you are not scary. You are closer to being cute than scary. Dump the MySpace account. The girls on there are tramps and fat.

Looking tough doesn't score anything. Looking tough and having more than the guys around you does. Looking goofy and having more than the guys around you does as well.