Do I look gay?

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of this has been happening to me.
I open it up we talk for a bit but then they suddenly turn their backs to me...Seems to happen mostly at parties. And I think thats when most women put up stronger defenses then usual.
Heres an example.

Me and my friend was looking at this one site that had some mad good lines. So he was like try this one out. And I showed it to him.

http://www.bristollair.com/outergame/routines/openers/doilookgay/

Even he thought this one would work.

So I go up to this filipino chick who was with like 2 other girls and another guy (but not like together). Maybe I should have introduced myself first to the guy like it states in this ebook I read.
So that may have been mistake number 1.

I go excuse me I need a little bit of your time, it will only be a second.
and she turns and looks and has a look on her face like she was ready for anything.
"Do I look gay?"
Shes like nooo
And I'm like are you sure, and I guesture to myself to like have her make sure.
And shes like yea, you dont.

And I'm like thats good, cause this guy was hitting on me.
She laughs a bit.
And then I go what about my friend.
And shes like noo.
I'm like thats good, cause the guy was hitting on him the most. I almost feel sorry for him.

I then say its good that we're talking to you, maybe he'll back off now.
She laughs.

Then we both kinda just walked off.
I got her name and now I know I dont look gay. hahaha thats good I guess.
Should have just went for the numbers. I need to practice just asking for them...idk.

Help?...

wanga

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to keep a conversation going, you cant just open and stop there, you have to escalate to rapport building and kino then go for a #close.

You could have asked her what she's doing there, who she's with, made a comment about something at the venue, anything to keep the conversation going.

as for getting a #close, give a false time constraint.. when you are starting say something like, I can only chat for a minute because my friends are waiting for me.. when you're ready for a #close say, I have to be going back to my friends now.. start walking away, then turn back around, say we should party together sometime, or I should show you my cd collection sometime (whatever you were talking about.. find a reason for her to want you) ask her if she has a #, she'll say yes.. hand her a pen and paper, or your cellie.

Good Luck and Stay Frosty..

P.S. check out the bristollair chat ;) its on the homepage.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I would have talked to her a little bit more after you delivered that canned line. You got her name, now ask more about her, get her to dance, "hey, I swear I can dance better than any gay guy." Grab her hand and take her to the dance floor. Build build build- rapport, then go for the number.

Here is my template (that doesnt always work) Intro + BS rapport building + shift into asking for a number.

That is my street technique.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a shiat test. Make the move to establish your masculinity by giving her a kiss right then and there.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Could be a shiat test. Make the move to establish your masculinity by giving her a kiss right then and there.
:crazy:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars

In Bars you are expected to lead. Sometimes the girl will tell you to go away, but if that's going to happen, it will happen within 5 minutes and probably much less time.

Unless you keep the convo going it is all but garuanteed to stall out. Nothing you can ever do or say will ever be more lame than opening and stalling. That's a definite low status smoke signal to them.

I used to do that a lot when I went out. Jokes, stories, and such can help, but you've got to show your wit and be able to create things that are of some value impromptu. It sounds like you're headed in the right direction.

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I would have talked to her a little bit more after you delivered that canned line. You got her name, now ask more about her, get her to dance, "hey, I swear I can dance better than any gay guy." Grab her hand and take her to the dance floor. Build build build- rapport, then go for the number.

Here is my template (that doesnt always work) Intro + BS rapport building + shift into asking for a number.

That is my street technique.
Thats good.

I've been trying to figure out how to dance with them.

I was told I dance really good from one girl awhile ago but that was grinding.

I dont think I'm good besides grinding.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic, there's this kid from Idaho staying in my home for th weekend and he used the same line at the club last night all night. I wasn't there to witness it but he was all coked up last night into this morning and when I saw him around 10:30am he was explaining it to me and how some one had followed him home... so many people come here and just go nuts it's weird.

Reaction score
not feeling this one...just cant see myself going up to a girl and asking if i look gay lmao..that right there would cause the girl to suspect some **** about you..then sayin a gay guy was just flirtin with you ahahaha classic

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is one of those lines that could work good with one girl and compeletely bomb with another...

i think it's good if you know the girl has a good sense of humor though, because this question can easily lead to other topics, such as asking her if other girls have ever hit on her before, etc.

flu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Box
What do you do if she says YES???
Start crying and run out of the club with your hands between your legs.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you think women are stupid like they dont know you are trying to pick them up. thats a lame pickup line, if you just say that to a woman you dont even know.

MAKE SURE OTHER GUYS DONT HEAR THAT OR THEY WILL LAUGHS AT YOU AND AMOG YOU TILL YOU CHOKE. LMFHO

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soprano
i think this is one of those lines that could work good with one girl and compeletely bomb with another...

i think it's good if you know the girl has a good sense of humor though, because this question can easily lead to other topics, such as asking her if other girls have ever hit on her before, etc.
ooo, nice one.

I think I might try this one again.

Originally posted by lurker
Some of you think women are stupid like they dont know you are trying to pick them up. thats a lame pickup line, if you just say that to a woman you dont even know.

MAKE SURE OTHER GUYS DONT HEAR THAT OR THEY WILL LAUGHS AT YOU AND AMOG YOU TILL YOU CHOKE. LMFHO
Dude, they think that you're trying to pick them up if you just say hi.

You can't win, so might as well play the cards, right?:cool:

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my humble opinion, not to be a d*ck, but I don't think that's a very good way to open, the whole "do I look gay?" thing. Because, and again this is just my opinion on it, when you say something like that to a female who's a total stranger, it might run the risk of kind of planting a seed of a thought in her mind. Not that she's going to actually think you're GAY, but, I don't know, it's just a question I would personally have to lose a bet to go and ask a total stranger. I give you credit for balls though, of course, as I give anyone who cold approaches.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better version:

You: Excuse me do you mind if I stand with you a minute *look worried*
HB: Yeah sure! What's up?
You: Some guy was just hitting on me...*BIG SMILE*

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DinoCassanova
In my humble opinion, not to be a d*ck, but I don't think that's a very good way to open, the whole "do I look gay?" thing. Because, and again this is just my opinion on it, when you say something like that to a female who's a total stranger, it might run the risk of kind of planting a seed of a thought in her mind. Not that she's going to actually think you're GAY, but, I don't know, it's just a question I would personally have to lose a bet to go and ask a total stranger. I give you credit for balls though, of course, as I give anyone who cold approaches.
One of Mystery's lines is "If I wasn't gay you would be so mine". :confused: