Do I even have a chance?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who are 15 will prefer a Don who is 14 over a Non who is 16.

So go up to her and say:

"Hey there queen cutie holla back, cuz even though you a year older Ima Jr mac"

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling

The only time I talk to her is online, should I start saying hi to her in the hall or something? Should I start hanging out with her?
hell yes!!! Lsten, IM is good and all, but it wont get you anywhere on its own. Yuo have to meat this girls face to face, and yes, you should chill with her

Oh, and one more thing, DONT EVER assume there isnt anyone interested in her, I did to the girl I had been crushing on before I came to this site, and I took my time and she got snatched up and has been in the same relationship for 9-10 months. im not saying rush it, but dont be to laid back or you could have problems

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
hell yes!!! Lsten, IM is good and all, but it wont get you anywhere on its own. Yuo have to meat this girls face to face, and yes, you should chill with her

Oh, and one more thing, DONT EVER assume there isnt anyone interested in her, I did to the girl I had been crushing on before I came to this site, and I took my time and she got snatched up and has been in the same relationship for 9-10 months. im not saying rush it, but dont be to laid back or you could have problems
How do you suggest I do that? I don't have any classes with her, and her friend doesn't like to talk about anyone but herself, so we barely talk about me and crushed.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
I bet your cousin all the girls liked, was 6'1", had a body like Arnold S., and was such a DJ, even Tyra Banks would give him a second look. lol. I'm not that.
No he was about 5'6. And he wasn't that ripped. But he did play football.
The thing was his attitude here buddy.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well I haven't talked to her since that day. She hasn't been online once. I am paranoid, so I do think that she might have blocked me or something. It's just an egotistical thing right now. I want to friggin' own that biatch, and right now I have no way to communicate wit her.

Should I just go out with someone else, and make her notice or something?