Do I even have a chance?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a younger guys wanted to ask an older girl out, what would have to be the circumstances? Do I at least have to be a Sophomore with a car? Do I need to be bulk? If she knows me now, and my body becomes bigger over the next year, could her opinion of me change, or will I always be the "younger kid that crushed on me" to her?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give'r

That's not a big age difference. Like she could be 15 and in the same grade.

No harm in trying bro. Wish I had found this site at your age. Woulda been a more 'bountiful' high school years.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
Half you age plus 7, right?

Thats the apparent rule... But it should only apply if your over 20!

Just give'r!

If she says no, your 14 haha, your not even past puberty yet.

Blackgame

Don Juan
Reaction score
not with that attitude believe it or not women don't realy care about age but, the thing is don't get hung up on this girl, if she doesn't say yes lick your wounds, then go out and get another girl
remember there are more women in this world then men now go get one:D

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackgame
women in this world then men now go get one:D
I think its more appropriate in this situation to refer to them as Girls and Boys.... he is 14...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin was in 9th grade and ****ing a senior.

So yeah one year's nothing.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
Give'r

That's not a big age difference. Like she could be 15 and in the same grade.

No harm in trying bro. Wish I had found this site at your age. Woulda been a more 'bountiful' high school years.
I'm a Freshman, she's a Sophomore. She's my friend's best friend. I'll see what I can do over the summer to make myself more attractive to her (I hope to be at least 5'9" by next year--Sophomore year, and I hope to have a six pack, bigger chest and have gained at least 10 lbs being about 110 lbs.). If I get a six pack, I'm a try to one day talk about belly buttons. I have an outie, so we'll talk about it, and I'll "prove I got an outie". When in fact, she'll notice a six pack. Haha....

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
Thats the apparent rule... But it should only apply if your over 20!

Just give'r!

If she says no, your 14 haha, your not even past puberty yet.

I like her looks and all, but it seems I'm the only guy that's ever liked her (and she knows). There are hotter girls, but I don't like any of them for their personality like I do her. Hopefully there's a chance there.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
My cousin was in 9th grade and ****ing a senior.

So yeah one year's nothing.

I bet your cousin all the girls liked, was 6'1", had a body like Arnold S., and was such a DJ, even Tyra Banks would give him a second look. lol. I'm not that.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
19 year old juniors in college? I didn't know there was such a thing (there are exceptions, but still).....

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, my bad, i cant add. They'd b sophomores, wouldnt they?

I lie to 20 year olds, say im 18. I lie to 22 year olds, and say im 20. I lie to 24+ year olds, and say im 22.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
I bet your cousin all the girls liked, was 6'1", had a body like Arnold S., and was such a DJ, even Tyra Banks would give him a second look. lol. I'm not that.
That or the senior had mental issues or obesity.

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go and try and get yourself a six pack thinking that it will make her fall for you. Just don't act like you are inferior to her, act like your still the man in charge, and her age doesn't have an effect on you. A big chest, six pack, and more height isn't gonna get you this girl if you don't got your game straight. She ain't gonna look at your six pack and be like "OMG you have a six pack **** me!!", cause every other guy shes seen probably has one too. So don't wait the whole summer n ****, or she will be either taken or your chance will be gone to get with her. Lay that game down and stil try and get six pack and stuff, but don't depend on that stuff to get you the girl. Good luck

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A7Xx
I wouldn't go and try and get yourself a six pack thinking that it will make her fall for you. Just don't act like you are inferior to her, act like your still the man in charge, and her age doesn't have an effect on you. A big chest, six pack, and more height isn't gonna get you this girl if you don't got your game straight. She ain't gonna look at your six pack and be like "OMG you have a six pack **** me!!", cause every other guy shes seen probably has one too. So don't wait the whole summer n ****, or she will be either taken or your chance will be gone to get with her. Lay that game down and stil try and get six pack and stuff, but don't depend on that stuff to get you the girl. Good luck
So what would an older chick want to do with me? I'm sure I'd have to be on the top of my game.

The only time I talk to her is online, should I start saying hi to her in the hall or something? Should I start hanging out with her?

and I'm the only one that's shown interest in her.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already lost. Your attitude toward the whole thing is terrible.

"So what would an older chick want to do with me?" says you.

What would she want to do with you? Ask yourself, "So what WOULDN'T an older chick want to do with me!?!!" and you shall win...

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
u i dont think it matters at all, i whent out with a girl thats more then a year older then me