do i call her or what?

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
weird situation....theres this superhot girl that works infront of where i work in the mall....she told one of my co-workers she thinks im hot so my co-worker gave her my number and also got hers so that i could call her that night.....i planned on calling her the next day but she called me and we talk for like 3 minutes and i was kinda busy so she said shell let me go and to call her the next day.....the next day i call her and she dont answer, then she calls me back and i dont answer cause im at work, so i send her a text and she tells me to all her back later....so i call her when i get out of work and she doesnt answer and doesnt call me back.....now its sunday, should i call her or what? i really wanna set up a date with her for like 3 days from now

Guru Tha Don

Reaction score
haram said:
weird situation....theres this superhot girl that works infront of where i work in the mall....my coworker gave her my number..she calls me back and i dont answer cause im at work, so i send her a text"

Guru Tha Don

Reaction score
stop playing phone tag and sending messages and go over and talk to her like a man would and never get a girls number through some one else when you can get it yourself, unless your 15! go over and talk to her, show some confidence.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, if you see a girl your attracted to, you should go approach her. None of this middleman number exchanging bullshyt.

Secondly, you've shown your interest now, don't call her anytime soon. Instead, go talk to her next time you take a break and just shoot the shiat. Don't mention anything about her not returning your recent call. See if she seems receptive and is enjoying herself. If she is, then try and set something up, if she's not, then you have your answer. However in any case I would wait at least 2-3 days before you try.

PIMP

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is im not gonna see her at work until next sunday...

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's as hot as you say she is I'd wait until you see her next Sunday, and then ask her out then...(it doesn't matter that it's a week away). You were the last one to call and she didn't return your call. She knows it's her turn to call, so don't call her back. Chances are you'll get a call from her before Sunday.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a geek with all the stupid phone tag stuff. Just wait until next Sunday when you see her and talk to her in person. Have a plan for something to do and ask her out.

If you work closely with this girl then expect drama in your future - you've been warned.

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember phones are only to set up dates and **** want to conversate face to face. So just walk across to her store and set it up.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating co workers always ends badly with you searching for a new job.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Its not his coworker. Read the first post guy.

2. WAY to much phoning and texting going on. Like reading that it looked like there were about 30 different phone calls made over the course of 2 or 3 days... nuts.

You text her ONE more time and say 'Call me tomorrow at XXX time.' and you be available at XXX time so you can pick up the phone. Say 'Hello', 'I'm busy tomorrow but lets go out after that...okay bye.'

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Don't get involved with women who work at your place of business, period.
why not? its not his career, its just a job

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that you and lone star have very similiar stories and both of you guys joined today?

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Why is it that you and lone star have very similiar stories and both of you guys joined today?
pure coincidence son.....many people go through the same ****

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
haram said:
pure coincidence son.....many people go through the same ****
I agree. In addition, I am a gal and haram is a male. The stories are in fact opposite.

But haram, I think you should walk over where she works and look her in the eye and tell her what you think. But then again that takes courage, which is something I may need too. Good luck.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haram and lone star,

i think you guys are completing each other..you gotta help each other..