Do hot girls get dumped?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. By men who have higher status than them and can pull better women than them. With hot girls (in my experience) it boils down to how she behaves. If she gets *****y and entitled around a high status male who has a backbone, she might get a chance or two extra before she gets the boot. Some smuck who worships her will put up with all sorts of outrageous behavior just to keep a hot girl, and don't think they don't know it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally know a very hot girl who got cheated on and then dumped by a guy who isn't exactly a high status male (ugly mofo, in poor shape, sh!tty part time job, not that hot property with other women) yet still came back to him.

Keep in mind the old wisdom: every hot girl has at least a guy who's sick of putting up with her sh!t in exchange for sex.

Reaction score
There is a woman somewhere on this forum, why don't you ask her? Everyone gets thier heart broke at least one time, even hot girls.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask my 9.5 ex. I dumped her on her ass four years ago, and she still begs for me back. I believe I am the only guy who's done this to her though.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Ask my 9.5 ex. I dumped her on her ass four years ago, and she still begs for me back. I believe I am the only guy who's done this to her though.
which explains her behavior. I'm curious if you were to ever get back with her whether or not she'd dump you afterwards, just so she feels that she's better than you.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
After four years she still wants you back? Talk about her low self esteem. In my book, shes a 5.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls do get dumped, when they become clingy, needy, go through your stuff when you are not around.... and a number of other reasons.

Its the same as hot guys getting dumped for being selfish in bed, clingy, spineless, cheating... and a lot of other reasons.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
Hot girls do get dumped, when they become clingy, needy, go through your stuff when you are not around.... and a number of other reasons.

Its the same as hot guys getting dumped for being selfish in bed, clingy, spineless, cheating... and a lot of other reasons.
Oh come on,have you ever heard a guy complaining that his got girlfriend is too needy?
Men likes women that are needy cause they never say no and dont try to steal any power from them.
Same for cheating,very few men have been left from their women for cheating,instead they gained points and social proof while showing he can get other women while the we all know about what happen in the opposite option.
An other demostration that men and women are not equal.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son_of_anarchy, you're basically extremely wrong. I fvcking hate clingy girls, and I have dumped girls for it.

Listen to what Warrior and Cinamon said. It IS all about how she behaves. It's mainly clingy, demanding, selfish, bratty behavior etc (which largely fall under the same category). I've dumped girls for getting clingy and feeling entitled to my time (i.e. *****ing if i don't hang out with her on demand). I've also got close friends who have dumped girls for being clingy and whiney *****es who basically get on your nerves 5x a day.

I usually give it a few chances but eventually it begins to run you down. The last thing you need is a ball-and-chain or at least a girl who provides nothing but a headache when you're not fulfilling your agenda.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
Oh come on,have you ever heard a guy complaining that his hot girlfriend is too needy?
For example:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396021,00.html

Lance Armstrong dumped Kate Hudson because she was too needy. According to him, "Kate was way too desperate, a woman who clearly can't be on her own without a man in her life at all times.''

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:

me too, me too. It blew her mind.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time - I've done it a couple of times myself. One time was a really hot coworker at a large factory I was contracting at a few years ago. I ended up getting a renewed contract at the same place about two years after the breakup. First week I saw her in the hallway walking the other way with a handful of documents. I tried to ignore her but she gave me the dirtiest look I've ever received in my life.

I already told my son (he's 18) that before he marries he needs to date a real hottie that drives him nuts, then break it off. I think it's important - the whole DJ premise is not to be intimidated by looks.

This thread reminds me of that Guns and Roses song "I used to love her but I had to kill her......and I can still hear her complain..."