Do girls with a high kiddy voice have a trouble past?

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
Stop discussing quantum physics with people to make a point. Half the people here have no clue what you are talking about.
i thought it to be a good example, being that quantum physics is the ultimate "what if" topic

i guess i could've just called the guy an idiot like the rest of the posters did, but that would be boring

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is interesting...I wouldn't mind reading up on this topic a little bit.

I know for a fact tho it's not entirely accurate. I've known several girls who were abused and don't have kiddy voices. but still, interesting topic

I think with the whole predicting thing, we can all do that. How many times have you known something about someone just by the way they talk? There are going to be patterns that exist and using these patterns, predictions can be made. Kinda like how the DJ game uses female behavioural patterns to create a general game plan for us to follow.

ok, im gonna stop now HAHAHAHA!

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this really attractive girl who asked people to call her by a name other than her name... It was wierd.. I told my friend about it, and he said she might've been raped and she's doing that because in her mind "so and so got raped, but (name she asks people to call her) didn't..."

I thought my friend was just talking bull****..

I got to talking to her like a year later on IM. I found out not only that she used to like me, but she gave me her sexual past too out of nowhere (I didn't care, nor did I ask).. Indeed, she was raped as a kid...

It's very sad, but life isn't perfect.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIX237: What makes me so smart? Um how about... Im a man and just coz Im a man that makes me smart, just like all girls that have sqeaky voices were abused as a child... Just like everyone that smokes is gay, just like everyone that posts here is picking up every week...

Really, come on now!

You cant generalize like that...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, a month’s departure from this website was marvelous but I was disappointed by the timing; I wanted to finish this conversation.
Silverback82:
did they say how their voices sound?
I never heard Dr. Drew give an explanation of the stoner voice; it’s so subtle that it’s probably hard to describe and takes a good ear. I could never figure out how they picked up on it, and I still can’t, although I’m getting better at my stoner radar. However, other voices are easy to discern. Virgins characteristically have a squeeky clean voice accompanied by anxiety and meth addicts have a white trashy voice.
smoove:
I know for a fact tho it's not entirely accurate. I've known several girls who were abused and don't have kiddy voices.
For some reason, the childish voice only applies to severe sexual abuse. Not abuse in general, not sexual abuse in general, but severe sexual abuse. Most women who were abused, sexually abused, don’t have a childish voice. The vast majority don’t. But it works the other way around. If you run across a woman with a childish voice, then she was sexually abused to the severity that (for whatever reason) she developed a childish voice.