Do girls with a high kiddy voice have a trouble past?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend was telling me tonight that girls that have a high pitch kiddy voice meaning girls 19 and above have had a trouble past like something tramatic happening to them. Is this true? he said he heard it in his psychology class?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
lol

sounds like a load of BS. isnt the basic tone of your voice part of your genes and stuff? i dunno, it could be true. but i'd take it with a grain of salt.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a load of horseshizz

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a sparkle in there right eye on a Tuesday with a full moon it means they are the girl of your dreams too!...

BULL****!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. They were once guys but they had their testicles removed, hence the high pitched voice.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How fvcking stupid are you:

1) You post a question like this on this forum (not even the Anything Else section!)

2) You actually think there may be some truth in it.

For fvcks sake guys, these forums are really going down the drain - I believe this now.

Mods, delete this thread please.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High pitched kiddy female voices are associated with immaturity, probably has a more impact (in relation to determining their maturity level) in their mid 20s than their teenage years. Because of their kiddy voices, people tend to take them less seriously and it's obvious they do tend to be immature than the majority of peers around their age. While it may look cute and all that, in my experience it's almost like me trying to relate to 16-18 year old DJs in here - they have no ****ing clue about life.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey silverwex im asking a fvckin question about a girl that is dating my cousin and was just curious. so stfu. you never asked a question just out of curiousity before fvcking idiot. what makes you so smart huh?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never heard of such a thing

those high pitch kiddie voices are annoying though

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo guys..

uhm, it is an empirically proven fact that those women who went through something veyr traumatic (abuse, rape, etc) at an early age retain the high "childish" pitch of voice.

this has been proven over and over and over in the past couple of decades by serious psych research.

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
its only stupid to assume that every woman with a high pitched voice has a troubled past

its intelligent to be open to the possibility that some of these girls brains could've developed the speech patterns from the negative stimulation in thier pasts

put it this way, do you belive that the atom is the smallest particle of matter? Of course you do, but are you open to the possibility that theres smaller parts of an atom that phase in and out of existance constantly?

basicly "nobody knows for sure" on both accounts

SL1000R

Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
yo guys..

uhm, it is an empirically proven fact that those women who went through something veyr traumatic (abuse, rape, etc) at an early age retain the high "childish" pitch of voice.

this has been proven over and over and over in the past couple of decades by serious psych research.

I've heard the same thing...I used to listen to the radio program called love-line and doctor drew, always knew when a woman had a tramatic past due to her voice.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. Women with a “baby” voice were severely sexually abused. The voice is often attributed to Marilyn Monroe, who by the way was severely sexually abused as a child.
SL1000R:
I've heard the same thing...I used to listen to the radio program called love-line and doctor drew, always knew when a woman had a tramatic past due to her voice
I, too, was an avid listener to the show, up until recent when Adam Carolla left the show. Adam and Drew are experts of the human voice, having done the show for decades. They can tell just by someone’s voice if they are a virgin, a stoner, a meth addict, depressed, or most commonly if they were physically or sexually abused as a kid. They thoroughly and consistently demonstrated over the years, probably during every show, you are your voice. As for the baby voice, every female caller who had a baby voice answered in the affirmative when asked the question of if they were sexually abused as a kid—no exceptions.

Sadly, Adam is no longer around but forunately there are mp3 archives of episodes available on-line, for anyone who wishes to explore deeper.

SL1000R

Reaction score
Yeah, the show when downhill once Adam Carolla left...and thats when I quit listening...Its Too bad, was a great show:(

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mintyfresh
its only stupid to assume that every woman with a high pitched voice has a troubled past

its intelligent to be open to the possibility that some of these girls brains could've developed the speech patterns from the negative stimulation in thier pasts

put it this way, do you belive that the atom is the smallest particle of matter? Of course you do, but are you open to the possibility that theres smaller parts of an atom that phase in and out of existance constantly?

basicly "nobody knows for sure" on both accounts

Stop discussing quantum physics with people to make a point. Half the people here have no clue what you are talking about.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following was excerpted from Wikipedia.com's entry for Loveline which, ironically enough, deals exactly with the topic of this thread:

General Caller Betting

Without talking to a caller for more than 15-20 seconds Dr. Drew and Carolla would put them on hold and place $1 bets on the caller's past. The theory being that they have fielded so many calls by so many people that they could hear the specific problem in the caller's voice and detect what events led to their present. Example:

Caller: I'm just depressed all the time.

Carolla: I can hear the little girl voice, Drew. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Drew: My wife has my wallet. I'm good for the dollar.

Carolla: I'm going with...father, no no, a weird Uncle touched her at the age of...9.

Drew: I hear molestation too, but I'm going with kid-on-kid. This was someone she played with. Maybe a year or two younger.

Carolla: Caller?

Caller: My best friend in 3rd grade forced me to touch her repeatedly.

On the surface this sounds rather callous, but the reason they did it is worth noting. It's designed to show people that their problems are not unique. Hundreds of people have had this same problem and it manfests in a very reliable, detectable way in their voice.

They were extremely accurate in their predictions.
And as for...
SL1000R:

Yeah, the show when downhill once Adam Carolla left...and thats when I quit listening...Its Too bad, was a great show.
True, it was a great show. The callers and their questions were horrible and boring, but I loved listening for Adam’s rants and insights in life and for Drew’s encyclopedic medical knowledge.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has nothing to do with that.. just means they aren't using the correct fundmentals when trying to speak

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I firmly agree with the idea that traumatic events in a girl's life can affect her voice projection later in life. Speech is built in around mental structure and is basically the intermediate between a person and others in the outside world. This is a subconscious perception that a person has of herself.

What was really was a person who asked about the male "lisp" voice in relation to the female "kiddy" voice (on loveline). Drew mentioned that the lisp is actually analagous to the female kiddy voice and is also often rooted in early life trauma.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
They can tell just by someone’s voice if they are a virgin, a stoner, a meth addict, depressed, or most commonly if they were physically or sexually abused as a kid.

did they say how their voices sound?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe it for a second.... it sure is a turn-off, for me, though.... LOL