do girls expect more from us guys than we guys expect from them? who expects more?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Girls definitely expect more out of guys than vice versa because they can. Women, in general, get WAY more offers than men do. So, they can afford to be more choosy. It's kind of like the job market in the US right now. Employers can be extremely choosy when they receive 200 resumes (CVs) for one position. (I'm making that number up, but you see my point.)
It's like business and economics, looking for a girlfriend, courting one is like a job interview, because girls get to choose whether you are hired or not, and we guys have to have a good resume, which is confidence, good social skills and conversation skills, leadership qualities(for the most part, some cases it is 50/50, and which I would say is the hardest). The supply of available hot beautiful is low, and the demand for them by us men is very high.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
It's like business and economics, looking for a girlfriend, courting one is like a job interview, because girls get to choose whether you are hired or not, and we guys have to have a good resume, which is confidence, good social skills and conversation skills, leadership qualities(for the most part, some cases it is 50/50, and which I would say is the hardest). The supply of available hot beautiful is low, and the demand for them by us men is very high.
"The reality is that great looking men can attract women just as easily as great looking women. The problem is that many men will accept a woman who’s bratty or boring, like she is a boring person, has no life, has a negative attitude, is not confident, whines, mopes, and complains a lot if she’s at least really hot. Where are women expect more from a guy even if he is really hot.

Its because, as a society, we value different things. Men are seeking a woman with great genetics (great tits, ass, and birthing hips) and women are seeking a man with great resources (good genetics help, but social influence brings about great access to resources.) Genetically our pre-modern man ancestors have determined what attracts us unconsciously. We’re animals after all.

Thats also a reason why often times men date women who are 10 years or more younger than them, or women who are young enough to be their daughters, because naturally, instinctively, we are attracted to women who are more fertile.

Genetically we men want a woman who will give us healthy children.(Even if getting her pregnant is the last thing we want to do, it's just that instinctively, biologically, evolutionary and anthropology wise, we want to plant our seed in something healthy). If she’s stupid it doesn’t really matter.

Genetically women want access to resources so that she can comfortably raise her kids and they will be provided for and protected. Your social influence (status, ability to influence others through your words) is how she measures this unconsciously. Your looks don’t play that big a part in this."

I hope I don't get sued for copying and pasting this, I copied this from a man who runs this site called "Full of Hate and Ready to Date", he says this is why us Men for the most part are more into looks than Women are, and the reason why Women are attracted to high status Men, or Social Status, Social Skills, etc.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
"The reality is that great looking men can attract women just as easily as great looking women. The problem is that many men will accept a woman who’s bratty or boring, like she is a boring person, has no life, has a negative attitude, is not confident, whines, mopes, and complains a lot if she’s at least really hot. Where are women expect more from a guy even if he is really hot.

Its because, as a society, we value different things. Men are seeking a woman with great genetics (great tits, ass, and birthing hips) and women are seeking a man with great resources (good genetics help, but social influence brings about great access to resources.) Genetically our pre-modern man ancestors have determined what attracts us unconsciously. We’re animals after all.

Thats also a reason why often times men date women who are 10 years or more younger than them, or women who are young enough to be their daughters, because naturally, instinctively, we are attracted to women who are more fertile.

Genetically we men want a woman who will give us healthy children.(Even if getting her pregnant is the last thing we want to do, it's just that instinctively, biologically, evolutionary and anthropology wise, we want to plant our seed in something healthy). If she’s stupid it doesn’t really matter.

Genetically women want access to resources so that she can comfortably raise her kids and they will be provided for and protected. Your social influence (status, ability to influence others through your words) is how she measures this unconsciously. Your looks don’t play that big a part in this."

I hope I don't get sued for copying and pasting this, I copied this from a man who runs this site called "Full of Hate and Ready to Date", he says this is why us Men for the most part are more into looks than Women are, and the reason why Women are attracted to high status Men, or Social Status, Social Skills, etc.
Does anyone agree with that?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that it is so much easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god that was such a good post (the 2nd one), OP. Excellent.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
women will want you back becuase her friends think you are hot, becuase you can give her a good life, because you are a helliafied lay, but i have never met a woman in my life that did not think they would ever find those qualities in another man again.
Could you rephrase this, please? Particularly the end after the last comma... the wording is just confusing me as to what you mean, but I think there's something important in there. I think it's use of negatives that made it confusing.

Thanks.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU and deal with it. quit posting about shyt we all know about. Pull your tampon out. Fvcking WAAAAAAAH!