Do gay men bag hotter women than straight men?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if gay men wind up banging hotter women than straight men?

Most women tend to be 'attracted' to gay men knowing that they want nothing to do with them, as well as dressing good, working out and so on.

Usually in big cities it's seen as 'cool' or makes women seem politically correct and 'with it' to have gay men as friends.

I don't know any gay guys to ask but I was wondering if these women knowing that their gay friend wants nothing to do with them for a relationship plus whatever qualities they possess to make them friends makes it easier for them to get sex from these women.

I know gay men are 'gay'. But with having hot female friends do you think they are propositioned and get more hot women to fvck then straight men especially since most women can't handle a normal relationship and want their sexual needs fulfilled without commitment?

MrI0wn

Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of sexual attraction, a woman who is friends with a fag is no different than a woman who put a straight guy in the friend zone.

patrick.de

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am friends with a gay guy and he is constantly surrounded by hotties. he never does them cause he is GAY.
girls enjoy being around gay guys because they can rest assured that the guy doesn't want more than friendship.
if u remember the clip where a guy asks people at a library whether they think a man-woman friendship is possible, all (straight) guys say that they'd fvck their female friends, and all females think their male friends would fvck them.
also girls probably think it's cool to have a gay friend i guess

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gay guys are better at bagging women as FRIENDS. good for them! lol

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
So no one thinks that when these women who are friends with gay men are horny they don't ask or get a no strings attached fvck? Especially if you or whatever guy she's dealing with have a falling out?

Especially if they gay guy works out, looks good, dresses well?

I've heard from women who are friends with homosexual men that gay men usually fvck anything that moves. A possiblity?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is completely irrelevant to anything you are trying to do and thinking about it is not going to get you anywhere.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi/gay men tend to have more sexual partners- both male and female, than a straight guy of the same age. This represents a small portion of men and I remember reading Sperm Wars and it mentioning that this is a genetic reproductive strategy.

What I do is take the best parts of gay/bi guys and incorporate it without actually BEING gay/bi. That means dress well, being comfortable around other dudes, and especially messing with homophobic straight guys that are more than likely closet homos. Great way to show "alphaness". See the TV show 'Californication' for examples.

One time I had a girl have a birthday party at a gay-friendly club I frequent in the summers. When I met up with her she introduced me to my "competition", whom I quickly "alphaed" by saying "Ooh, look what the cat dragged in" and putting my arm around him. He FREAKED out, and pretty much blew himself out. Spent the whole night wondering if I was gay while I tongued her down later that evening. Fun times.

Careful though, you don't want to be the guy that causes some closeted homo to come out because of you. That's just awkward and kind of messed up.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
So no one thinks that when these women who are friends with gay men are horny they don't ask or get a no strings attached fvck? Especially if you or whatever guy she's dealing with have a falling out?

Especially if they gay guy works out, looks good, dresses well?

I've heard from women who are friends with homosexual men that gay men usually fvck anything that moves. A possiblity?

Once you go gay, you stay that way.

Eugene__

Reaction score
Vice said:
Bi/gay men tend to have more sexual partners- both male and female, than a straight guy of the same age. This represents a small portion of men and I remember reading Sperm Wars and it mentioning that this is a genetic reproductive strategy.
Yes. That's correct. Damn, I thought I was the only one who read "Sperm Wars"! Glad to see someone else knows what they're talking about.

Gay men have more sexual experience because they start very early, so they have an advantage in how to seduce girls. The trade-off that they make is early death. They die earlier due to STDs.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose the only way to find out is to become gay, and see if it works. But then, you'll be gay, so it won't matter. Much like the question you asked. See?

I know girls who said they wished they had gay guy friends, so that they could talk about the guys they like, and do gay **** together, so I'm guessing the answer is no. These were hot girls, too.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think gay guys tend to have sex with men, not so much with women.

Maybe you mean bi guys -- I have not noticed any trend in the attractiveness of gay guy's partners. But as a previous poster said, this question doesn't seem constructive.