Do DJ's respond to stupid sh*t?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm on the bus and this stupid dude who has his feet in the aile says "You stepped on my shoes! Faggot!" and in front of a bunch of girls too. I just didn't say sh*t but I'm wondering if that was the right thing to do. After all, if I didn't say sh*t wouldn't that make me a f*cking p*ssy? I'm a bit confused on this. But if I try and joke on his ass I could humilate him, but that would make me look like the bad guy. Plus his ass shouldn't have even had his feet in the freaking aile in the first place. So do DJ's respond to stupid sh*t like this? After all this dude is pretty much a loser who thinks he's cool anyway.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go with a genuine, condesending but sort of effortless chuckle making eye contact with a couple of people around him. Doing that, will let him and everyone else know that you are above even being offended by his rudeness, and the others will inherently side with you and pity him.

You do want to do something though. Ignoring it is not your worst move, but not a good one either (overreacting would be the worst move). There are times when you're obligated to stand up for yourself in some manner.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him maybe if he sat like a "big boy" and had his feet where they were supossed to be, they wouldn't have gotten stepped on. (Smiling in a sarcastic tone)

Or just look at him, smile, and say "Cry about it" and keep walking.

Just don't loose your cool..ever.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of person he is - You do NOT want to be starting trouble. He could have been having a bad day. Also, if he is three times your size, I would NOT recommend being sarcastic/witty with him. Tell him to calm down.
However, if it is a guy that you know from school, relatively your size, and he continuously does this to you.. than I would do exactly what Themanthatcan recommended.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt i couldn't be you. Djin is different then my reactions towards ignorants. I woulda called him a *****. dialogue intill he wanted to box.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never tolerate disrespect. have a good arsenal of witty and biting comments. i don't care if he is bigger than me, i will humiliate him because once he lays his hands on me i will lay a lawsuit on his ass and family's ass so fast he'll be begging for my change. and i will remind him of this before he has the change to raise a fist so the fvcker knows who and what he is dealing with.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like, "Hey hey calm down...everything is gonna be okay, I promise."

Da_Loop

Reaction score
"Sorry about scuffing your walmart kicks, heres a fiver to take the pain away :) "

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would frivolize the situation so it looks like you are the funny guy. Make a joke out of people with poles up their @$$. I guarantee it'll work.

-Sachiel, DJ In Training