do chicks really dig scars?

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive always heard this my whole life either from people saying it or movies I would watch. I have scars all over me, not a million or anything but a few. So do chicks really dig scars? and if so why? I dont get it.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason a lot of guys think girls like scars is because scars give a guy stories to tell, when the reality is that girls like a guy who has something to say and is good at saying it. The scar isn't the attractive part; what's attractive is how a guy talks about it.

My man is littered with scars and, honestly, it scares. He had a rough growing up and I don't like evidence that he had to go through that.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you gonna do? Start cutting yourself?

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just stories. They also demonstrate that a man is active and is a risk-taker.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how your scar looks and how you got it. A scar like Tony Montana's would be cool. I don't have any visibly great ones but chicks always seemed to dig it when i had a black eye, why i don't know.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a somewhat faint scar sort of diagonally cutting down the middle of my left eyebrow. I think it looks cool and adds a bit of character to my face. Those kind of scars are cool. Giant scars from accidents, acne scars etc, are not.

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born two months early, and had to have surgery to take out part of my small intestine. The result is a long scar across my abdomen, and whenever I show it to people they think it's badass (the scar and nice abs make a nice combo). When people ask I usually tell them one of these three stories:

1. I had a scuffle with a rhino
2. I was in a knife fight
3. I was pregnant and had to get a c-section

It's great when I can actually convince people on one of my stories. Just for kicks, I once convinced my little sister that she gave me my scar by scratching me, and made her feel pretty guilty about it for a few days. It was pretty funny.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Giant scars from accidents, acne scars etc, are not.
Lmao, that reminds me of back when I worked at Shop-Rite and I was in the break-room and a co-worker comes in and his face is all fvcked up. Everyone was like "WTF Happened to you?" And his response was "Wear seatbelts, I was a dumbass and didnt wear mine."

It sucked for him, and I wore a seat belt all the time until one random day I forgot and got in an accident myself. But I walked away without a scratch and got a ride home from the Cop. True Story.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, no. I'm pretty apathetic about scars unless they're very noticeable (across the face or something). Small ones are no big deal, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're attractive.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly have small scars, like my skateboarding scar on my elbow. But nothing big lol.