DJ's to hit up the Hollywood area clubs and bars to practice our pick-up skills

Yman

Reaction score
If you’re interested in teaming up with a small group of fellow DJs who go out together at least once a week or more in the Hollywood, Ca area to practice our pick-up skills on women and motivate each other then please reply.
One of the biggest things most of these dating gurus say to find a few other like minded guys to go out with so you can learn from each other, have fun trying, and motivate each other.
I’ve also bought a few of those courses from these dating gurus so we can also share are knowledge with each other.
If you are interested send me an email at dtr12345@yahoo.com with a little info about yourself. I’d like to start the group around mid April/early May but you can apply any time.
Myself: I’m 24, no drugs, good-looking guy, honest and moral person, who broke up with his gf a few months back and is looking to get back in the game.

Note- Don’t reply if you are a criminal, on serious drugs, or a flake.
I would only want to form a team of quality guys who are serious about becoming true DJ’s.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
18, good looking, above average game, thousand oaks/agoura hills area. Hit me upppp.

Yman

Reaction score
Just send me an email message if u are interested.
thanks

Yman

Reaction score
Looking for two more dj's...anyone?

RussianBear22

Reaction score
Hey wasup guys. I live in Burbank CA. I am 18 and have been doing this stuff for couple of years know. But since I used to be a lazy bastard before I would like to do much more practicing and finding people who are interested in the same things as I am. Please send me a message or an e-mail at ferraugus@yahoo.com

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I think I got your number Yman but I must of saved it under your real name and don't know what it is. PM me your number again, I'll make sure to put your handle info too.

YA FLYNESS

Reaction score
wat up

im down 4 some sarging. Just let me know