DJ's I need your help/wisdom, oneitis and friendship emergency!

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I have a friend named Albert. He is really cool, he is a true alpha male not the frat boy alpha male. He is the type of person that people (both men and women) gravitate to simply because he is a likable guy. We are best bros in college man, we chill together, we look at chicks together etc. So after boxing he offered to give me a ride home, and I was like "cool brah" And while we are driving one of his girls called him (he is going to meet her later) and for shirt and giggles he put it on speaker etc. When that conversation ended, there was another caller (he told me to stay silent this time) and of course it is still on speaker.

And when he answered it, I SWEAR the voice is that of this girl I have oneitis with. And what is weird is that he did not keep the conversation he was just like "oh I am driving, can I hit you up later?" and the familiar voice said "ok". I asked him who that was because the voice sounded familiar, he said that I dont know her and that she is from out of town. SO I just left it at that. But I am replaying that moment over and over again and I THINK that its the girl I have oneitis for! And he knows I have oneitis for that chick, that is why we do guy things more often now is for me to get over her.

There is nothing stopping him from talking to her anyway, although he assured me he wouldnt just because he knows how I feel about her! And that he has enough prospects anyway.

tl;dr I have less than sufficient indications that my best bro is talking to this girl I have oneitis for. What should I do?

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALSO, what is weird is that he once beat up a guy (a close friend of his) for hollering at his ex-girlfriend. So he knows its kinda disrespectful and messed up!

Should I even be mad at this? Or am i being too irrational/caught up?

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your overly stressing, if he really is your boy you shouldn't have to worry.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolol, is he not supposed to **** a woman because you planted an E flag on her lol? Dog she isn't yours. You made an unsuccessful run, it didn't work out. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
I'm not supposed to screw girls that my friends like but could not close the deal with now, that's what's hot in the streets.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lolol, is he not supposed to **** a woman because you planted an E flag on her lol? Dog she isn't yours. You made an unsuccessful run, it didn't work out. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
I'm not supposed to screw girls that my friends like but could not close the deal with now, that's what's hot in the streets.

But I thought Bros before Hos man?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
But I thought Bros before Hos man?
well, as my friend I would expect you NOT to c-block me

look at it this way, its over between you and you cant control what they do anyway

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you made your play and lost.... you won't get her anyway-EVER. HE shouldn't have to wait until she's 40 to f&ck her[she's interested in him]. This isn't some little kids game of "I saw her first,she's mine". SHE has a say in WHO she dates,if it isn't your friend, it will be another guy like him. The ONLY way you'd have a reason to be pizzed is if he stole your girlfriend you've actually been on a DATE with,or F&CKED....not some imaginary GF.

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
should we also establish courts so tht when rules are broken justice can be delivered to the wronged party

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
jawbreaker73 said:
should we also establish courts so tht when rules are broken justice can be delivered to the wronged party
lmao, no not like that

its just that we have the 15 commandments right? How come we dont have anything when a best-bro is hitting on your target?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF he does it alot,he's not your best bro.... he's using you as his bird dog. YOU flush them and he shoots them.

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
lmao, no not like that

its just that we have the 15 commandments right? How come we dont have anything when a best-bro is hitting on your target?
hmm..i get it..but usually its all on paper..my best bro during high school ****ed me up by spreading **** before my then gf n later they both hooked up..it wasnt going too well between us but still..and this guy was my best friend since 3rd grade..so even if uve some sorta treaty its not tht it wont be violated..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is her, then he just proved to you that she's not into you and not some sweet and innocent princess. Time to move on.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 Commandments?

Hey, at least she's getting banged by an alpha male and not some loser right?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to qualfiy as a ho, a woman has to at the very least have mutual interest. there is no difference in this than you having a crush on natalie portman and he scoring with her. you can't get mad over that, you can't get mad over a girl not liking you and him talkign to her and her liking him.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
to qualfiy as a ho, a woman has to at the very least have mutual interest. there is no difference in this than you having a crush on natalie portman and he scoring with her. you can't get mad over that, you can't get mad over a girl not liking you and him talkign to her and her liking him.
Well, what happened was the very beginning of the whole "thing" with her, there WAS interest, in fact, it was like we are dating each other exclusively, but unofficially like no bf/gf however I forgot that I cannot let my guard down...EVER (guard down as in act like an AFC...) its a painful lesson, one that I have learned though. Very good point though.

Update: Me and Albert go to our University's gym to spar and stuff during Thursdays. And the girl knows that I do this. I always take off my contact lenses when doing stuff like that, and I was SHOCKED to see her there...I usually avoid her (out of sight, out of mind!), but I cannot see from far away so I was not able to move away/change route to the water fountain. I dont know if there was eye contact and who saw who first but she was there. I told Albert that she is there and he said he knew and saw her when we entered the gym but did not tell me because he thought that I saw her too and it was no big deal. Kinda weird when it happened right after the day that she MAYBE called him. OR it could even not be her at all and Im flippin out at my best bro for no reason. Whichever it is, I wish her and possibly my best bro the best. However, I still dont know if I should be mad at him or not. But as of right now, I aint even mad.

Jariel posts (including the ones in his sig) is amazing. I wish I read those earlier.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
15 Commandments?

Hey, at least she's getting banged by an alpha male and not some loser right?

actually its the 15 lessons by Pook lol

I suppose you are right, at least mah boi is getting some! lol

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
Well, what happened was the very beginning of the whole "thing" with her, there WAS interest, in fact, it was like we are dating each other exclusively, but unofficially like no bf/gf however I forgot that I cannot let my guard down...EVER (guard down as in act like an AFC...) its a painful lesson, one that I have learned though. Very good point though.

How was it LIKE you were dating each other exclusively? Was there sex?

I mean, the way I see things, you're either hooking up or you're not hooking up.

If my buddy is hooking up with some chick, of course I wouldn't snatch her from him. If he's just flirting with her for weeks at a time, and nothing is progressing, I don't think it's a sin for me to move in on the girl if there's a mutual interest.

I don't get the impression that anything happened between you and this girl other than talking. But if i'm wrong, correct me.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
How was it LIKE you were dating each other exclusively? Was there sex?

I mean, the way I see things, you're either hooking up or you're not hooking up.

If my buddy is hooking up with some chick, of course I wouldn't snatch her from him. If he's just flirting with her for weeks at a time, and nothing is progressing, I don't think it's a sin for me to move in on the girl if there's a mutual interest.

I don't get the impression that anything happened between you and this girl other than talking. But if i'm wrong, correct me.

Actually, yes I would say that "talking" would be the proper term. It was "exclusive" because at one point she did turn down one dude because "I am with Johnny", "I am with" could be interpreted as many things, but w/e. Its not one of those one night stands, so its not just hooking up and not hooking up IMHO. To further complicate things, I have no idea if "dating" in her culture means there is sex (which actually threw me off, making it look like I am coming in too strong) most Middle-Eastern cultures dont do it that way. But thats that, time to move on. Edit: yes, she is an immigrant. I guess I gotta be careful with those from now on.

Bold: Very true. Especially now since I decided to end talking to her 3 months ago anyway, its all good. And as I said on that same post, I wish them the best. If anything.