DJs familiar with southwest states in the USA, help me in finding out what the deal is there.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Particularly talking about Arizona but also want to know about Nevada here.

I have a job offer in Arizona and I've heard that girls there are hot but there is an issue concerning something about me which I will later address in this thread that I want to get the answers from you guys about. Now I am narrowing my choices down between a job offer in an upper midwest state, Tempe, and Virginia.

While I have had a curiosity about the southwest, the thing is, I've heard racism there towards "brown people" and foreigners (anyone not white or black) is pretty bad. One of my close friends is a black guy who managed to have a ton of success with cute girls in Arizona and he told me that the girls there dislike going for anyone not black or white.

I asked him why and he said that when he was there, he saw a lot of Mexicans and a lot of latinas with white guys but it was rare and unheard of to see a Hispanic guy with a cute white girl. My friend also told me that the women he was sleeping with there often held a lot of negative views of "foreign races" (Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and Muslims) and generally despised them.

Now over the years, after being with women from different races, I just love being with white girls the most. In my current state (New Hampshire) I've had no issues at all and I have found that people here are very accepting, they tend to judge you based on how you present yourself rather than what race you are.

I've heard that girls in Arizona are attractive but I've also heard that they are raised to be very "anti-foreigner" in the sense that if you aren't black or white, they see as repulsive.

I've never been there but I want to get an idea about the game there.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm originally from NH, live in TX now. I had some HS buddies move to AZ & both are doing really well there out there. Tempe is nice & outside of Phoenix, as a metro area it's 1.4mil. Last I checked the whole state of NH was still under a mil.Now honestly I think some of the real estate is a bit over priced, but I'm comparing that to what I see here in north TX.

Southern hospitality does exist, north east broads tend to be a bit more hardened. But take that with a grain of salt because game is pretty much the same across the states.

Mexicans/Latinas will treat you like a king but they are only doing that because hypergamy is really strong. If you are successful & making $$ they will want to lock you down asap & start having kids really young. Family/tradition pressure to settle down is really high.

I don't know about the negative views of "foreign races" in AZ, the border is right there sounds like bs to me.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Particularly talking about Arizona but also want to know about Nevada here.

I have a job offer in Arizona and I've heard that girls there are hot but there is an issue concerning something about me which I will later address in this thread that I want to get the answers from you guys about. Now I am narrowing my choices down between a job offer in an upper midwest state, Tempe, and Virginia.

While I have had a curiosity about the southwest, the thing is, I've heard racism there towards "brown people" and foreigners (anyone not white or black) is pretty bad. One of my close friends is a black guy who managed to have a ton of success with cute girls in Arizona and he told me that the girls there dislike going for anyone not black or white.

I asked him why and he said that when he was there, he saw a lot of Mexicans and a lot of latinas with white guys but it was rare and unheard of to see a Hispanic guy with a cute white girl. My friend also told me that the women he was sleeping with there often held a lot of negative views of "foreign races" (Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and Muslims) and generally despised them.

Now over the years, after being with women from different races, I just love being with white girls the most. In my current state (New Hampshire) I've had no issues at all and I have found that people here are very accepting, they tend to judge you based on how you present yourself rather than what race you are.

I've heard that girls in Arizona are attractive but I've also heard that they are raised to be very "anti-foreigner" in the sense that if you aren't black or white, they see as repulsive.

I've never been there but I want to get an idea about the game there.
PM sent

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
So far I am hearing from a few guys that it is a bad place to be if you're a Hispanic guy or any kind of a minority group (with the only exception being black guys) that wants to have any luck there. I suspect with the immigration crisis going on in Arizona, it must make the hot girls in Tempe avoid anyone that looks remotely Mexican.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe any of that for a second, but hey that's just my opinion. I suppose it's possible.

Make your choice based of the better job/career. Not by what rumors people tell you about woman. Honestly, everything I heard about Texas before moving was not accurate what so ever.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same as it is everywhere else

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
After giving it much thought, I learned that Hispanic men are generally disliked in Arizona and I don't have many options there so I avoided AZ. Seems like darker skinned guys that aren't black will be wise to avoid the southwest.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, blacks are the black sheep in the Eastern states, so most girls/people in general have their shields up to me quite often. I can imagine Hispanics face the same issue in the southwest and Texas due to immigration issues. My advice is that there's nothing you can do about it but adapt and let it mold you.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience, blacks are the black sheep in the Eastern states, so most girls/people in general have their shields up to me quite often. I can imagine Hispanics face the same issue in the southwest and Texas due to immigration issues. My advice is that there's nothing you can do about it but adapt and let it mold you.
I've actually heard Texas is good for latino guys.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually heard Texas is good for latino guys.
Texas is good for everyone. That's why I'm moving there in June.

AZ females are hot but very hard to get. They are like Orange County women.

Best place for brown guys? Central Florida. The most nonjudgmental girls are there. They give you lots of iOi and are down for whatever.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Texas is good for everyone. That's why I'm moving there in June.

AZ females are hot but very hard to get. They are like Orange County women.

Best place for brown guys? Central Florida. The most nonjudgmental girls are there. They give you lots of iOi and are down for whatever.
I'll add Chicago to the list too, seen a ton of brown guys (Hispanic) do well with the hotties here.