DJ's aren't Mysogonists right?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, there are a lot of guys on this site who hate women and rage at feminism and rant and b!tch and moan. Its funny, because on mASF guys are a lot more mature.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Sadly, there are a lot of guys on this site who hate women and rage at feminism and rant and b!tch and moan. Its funny, because on mASF guys are a lot more mature.
agreed , over at masf there are NO grey areas like here, its simple black or white, what works and what doesnt, no debating with chicks (touch wood it stays like that), although she would have to be pretty stupid to argue against logic........actually forget i said that.

anyway as i was saying no debating with chicks/captain save a hos, fly by nighters, AFCs, whatever about some made up grey area.

its quite simply ,what works and what doesnt, and 9.9 times out of 10 a bunch of guys swimming in the same direction.

Reaction score
What is MASF?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
What is MASF?

your mom.:p

Haha, actually, it's fastseduction.cizzom. Check it out puerto rican playboy

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, there are a lot of guys on this site who hate women and rage at feminism and rant and b!tch and moan.
Hahahaha

Imagine a creature with a woman's behaviour, but without tits and vagina.

Do you love her?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Hahahaha

Imagine a creature with a woman's behaviour, but without tits and vagina.

Do you love her?
Damn Ice Cold, I think that is the the most thought provoking statement ever made on sosuave.com!! I think it is bible worthy - I'm talking about the Holy Scriptures Bible, and not the DJ bible!

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I am on mASF and I agree. On mASF they see the humor in female behavior.

I think on this site, the idea towards women is so negative simply because the guys here have had so much negative experiences with women (me included). Due to being cursed as AFCs, we have had an excellent view of the DARK SIDE of female behavior. We have experienced the rude rejections, the foolish flightiness, the game playing, the constant mind changing, the manipulativeness, the selfishenss, the inability to reciprocate or even appreciate good treatment, etc...

And you know what, people? It's time to MOVE ON. We KNOW women treat AFCs like toys, even worse than the way we ignore ugly girls. Expecting a woman to not use an AFC is like expecting someone who finds a wallet in the street with $1000 cash inside to just leave it there. Sure, perhaps she "shouldn't," but you cannot reasonably expect her not to act out of her own self-interest when there are no consequences. Imagine if you were exclusive with a girl and a hot model offers you just sex with no chance of anyone finding out or any consequences at all; what would you do?

Instead of giving yourself away for free and whining about how women are just takers, simply stop giving yourself away for free! Instead of whining about how women "should" behave, take a look at how they DO behave, and act accordingly. She ignores guys who treat her well and makes a beeline for the bastards? Then make sure YOU are the bastard. Her behavior is totally variable according to the time of month, the alignment of the planets and her mood at the moment? Then play her mood, instead of letting her mood play you. Female behavior is evil to those who don't understand it; so if you think females are evil, there is a good chances that you still have AFC beliefs left that you haven't purged yet.

If you aren't getting the results you want with women, then whining about female behavior is simply a way to ignore reality instead of IMPROVING. The urge to complain about women is really a sign that you need to get out into the field and do some work. Then you will be able to laugh at women instead of having them laugh at you. Who knows, maybe women have a light side...or at least a slightly-less-than-dark side.

Reaction score
Not everyone on this site was an afc, Those who are not afc's know women best and they know women's mind and how they try to act innocent and delicate when in reality they are treacherous in speech and decadent in behavior (talking about non-virgins).

It is the afc nice guys who try to treat a hor like a virgin that get burned and become bitter. Just treat them like the hor that they are and you will never fall for their tricks again!! Quit treating a lion like a kitten!!!

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I HAVE to ask. What the bloody hell does the acronym AFC stand for? I was hoping I would figure it out, but I have not been able to. Does it stand for "A failed Case" or "always ****ing clueless"?

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lingham
OK I HAVE to ask. What the bloody hell does the acronym AFC stand for? I was hoping I would figure it out, but I have not been able to. Does it stand for "A failed Case" or "always ****ing clueless"?
In some cases . . .:rolleyes:

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I just read it in the bible. But it is like halfway through the thing before it is explained.