DJ's aren't Mysogonists right?

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of you respect women. But quite a few seem like women-haters. I agree women are no greater then men and shouldn't be put on a pedestal, but what gives with mysogonistic attitudes some people here have?

There are good women and lousy women just as there are good men and lousy men. I certainly believe there are fundamental energic differences in the two sexes and they will tend to act different ways, but I can't bring myself Yang is better than Yin or Consciousness is better then Light. They are both 2 sides of the same human "coin".

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that "respecting" women is something that isn't related to DJing.

That is to say, you can be a DJ and Misogynist, or you can be a DJ and not mysoginist.

Just like you can be a Canadian DJ or a Japanese DJ.

DJing is about technique and a personal mindset. Not about treating others one way or another. (Although action is part of the technique, so it's alittle grey).

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: some are, some aren't.

Sure, this forum has a lot of negative attitudes towards women, b/c most of the guys are here b/c they have been hurt by women and the past, and are still blaming women for stuff like not wanting nice guys. I have a lot of bad experiences with women, so I totally see why they look at things that way, b/c I used to be the same way. However, once I stopped looking at women through the eyes of an AFC chump I started to concentrate less on blaming them, and on improving myself. I prefer to have a positive attitude towards women, b/c that way I feel much better interacting with them, and get better results.

Ultimately, this is a forum to learn skills with women and improve yourself. Pragmatism my friend, pragmatism. Your attitude towards women is something that belongs to you. It develops along your journey. Instead of thinking "women are wonderful and nice and benevolent because this guy online says so" OR "women are evil manipulative creatures because this other guy online says so," look at YOUR experiences with the women in your life, and draw your own conclusions.

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops—double post

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, but alot of the time waking up too, understanding and uncovering what makes the b*tches wet and tick gets confused with "bitter" and "hating" from how a novice views it, quite simply.
I concur

why do women wear high heels, make up and perfume? :confused:

Because they're short, ugly and smell bad :D

I am a mysogynist. I love emotional abuse and playing with them. I love a making a girl fall head over hills for me.

It's not that I hate them. I just don't have any respect for creatures, whose sole purpose in life is to look pretty and get a male of a higher rank than she is. They're low, immoral and devilish. There's no friendship for them. They're never nice out of niceness...

YEah, I'm stereotyping and I'm biased.

Let's say this:

Being a mysogynist won't hurt your game. Loving womankind will.

Why create obstacles?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not hate women but I am very wary of thier actions and also cynical enough to realize what most of them are up to...

Having an idealistic view of them can cost you $100,000s of dollars like it cost me. Hell I could be permanently retired now if I had never gotten married...

So what do you expect me to do, be positive and happy to have gotten screwed by a woman?

Dietzcoi

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
sir, I'm afraid you've committed a spelling infraction. I'm going to let you off with a warning....please be more careful

misogynists = women hater (had to look that one up)

In our current situation as a society, our culture is defined by the advertising media. I think most women ARE "lousy" because of the ways of our culture. (materialistic, false sense of romance, selfish, insecure, etc) The wise DJ is aware that it is hard to find a good woman out there that has transcended our societies impositions. The real DJ is not a women hater. He understands that most of them are lousy, but this has nothing to do with him, because he doesn't let them bother him.

Maybe it is useful for newbies to be misogynistic. Better to be a hater (within reason), than a big floppy **** of a nice guy!

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lingham
I know a lot of you respect women. But quite a few seem like women-haters.
Because one doesn't respect women does not make them a mysoginist. It makes them a realist.

Realistically, todays women don't deserve respect as a whole since they've devolved from being "ladies" to vile, hypocritical men with puss*s. When Pandora's Box of feminism was opened it unleashed every dark side that was inherint in women without a corresponding wisdom to go with it. Any smart man should realize this and give them the respect they deserve which is "not much".

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm glad people are up front about what they think.

But a question for those who are convinced women are generally all deceitfull: Do you have a happy loving relationship with your mother? Or is that where it all started?

I feel that humans, male and female are for the most part simply thinking animals, completely cotrolled by, but absolutly neurotic and complicated about, our basic animal functions. In a sense a dog is a lot freer because he has no neuroses about his functions, he just pisses where he pleases and is happy as can be.

I guess intimacy is not that important for most of us, but I don't think you could ever trust any women and therefore develop intimacy if you think she is inherently deceitfull. But I do find it easier to be the most confessed and honest with your male friends.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect women, and also enjoy a reasonable amount of success with women. It's true, both sexes have their fair share of wonderful and disgusting people. Ice Cold, you said you can't respect a creature whos "sole purpose in life is to look pretty and get a male of a higher rank than she is". What about us? Our sole purpose in life is to get a higher rank and get a girl who is prettier than us :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lingham
But a question for those who are convinced women are generally all deceitfull: Do you have a happy loving relationship with your mother?
No, I actually have a horrible relationship with her right now. But it was really good during the younger years.

It just so happens that I am working around women of different ages. They get comfortable around me. The way they talk about life and men only confirms my misogynystic beleifs.

r is that where it all started?
I don't know about that. Maybe.

Even if it started there, my mom's a monster. Doesn't take much to become a mother. You just spread the legs and that's it. She has no control over the pregnancy.

So, looking at my mom objectively also confirms misogynystic stuff.

Saying this makes me look bad though.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
What about us? Our sole purpose in life is to get a higher rank and get a girl who is prettier than us :)
I disagree. I truly enjoy my profession. I find myself learning and working on it passionately. I study the subjects for the sake of knowledge, for the sake of development of the humanity and it excites me. I know lots of guys who are like that also.

I have yet to see a girl who really liked the profession she chose. Whatever they choose, they have only a remote interest in it and study for the sake of passing the finals.

Makes me sick.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I am a mysogynist. I love emotional abuse and playing with them. I love a making a girl fall head over hills for me.

It's not that I hate them. I just don't have any respect for creatures, whose sole purpose in life is to look pretty and get a male of a higher rank than she is. They're low, immoral and devilish. There's no friendship for them. They're never nice out of niceness...

YEah, I'm stereotyping and I'm biased.
If it's true that every female you've met has fit this description then do your views make you a misogynist or a realist?

In other news:

I too have a horrible relationship with my mother, perhaps it was her that made me think this way about women; or maybe it was just general bad experiences. In fact I just had a nice fight with her... and just for the record I'm always wrong and I'm a horrible person; just ask my mother she'll tell you. Sometimes our fights get so bad that my father would break them up, he didn't care who was right he just wanted us to stop fighting.

I have had female friends and once I've gotten inside their lives and their heads I've see the same ****ty behavior over and over no matter how the girl first seemed on the outside. Nothing makes you a misogynist faster then understanding women.

Reaction score
Give a woman the respect she deserves - nothing more, nothing less. Why would you treat a hor like a lady and why would you treat a lady like a hor? Most girls dj's are pursuing are hors by definition (by the woman's actions), so it is no wonder that you think that we are misogunists, we just give hors their due respect!!! And the hors respect us for doing so.

It is the afc that the hor doesn't respect, because the afc is ducking and dodging, and neglecting his masculine tendencies and responsibilities as a man!

Your question should be why women are his-ogynists, and hate men for treating them with the respect they deserve. Their hor condition is brought about through their own volition and actions not becuase men forced themselves upon them! We are just doing our DNA job - so to speak!

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a whole, I don't find women any more or less honest than men. They just go about things differently. It's all about money, power and opportunity folks. Men are handed it, and women have cat fights with each other over who gets to share it with them.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
I have had female friends and once I've gotten inside their lives and their heads I've see the same ****ty behavior over and over no matter how the girl first seemed on the outside. Nothing makes you a misogynist faster then understanding women.
Eehaw! Another like-minded dude!

Our army is growing.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must confess. I like women in general. But I don't like American women. What you read on those websites about how bad american women are is so true. I like foreign women better.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, other than Madame Currie, Joan of Arc and Margaret Thatcher, no woman in history has ever done anything of note other than having babies.

Second, there are differences in women by age groups.

Little girls for instance, other than the occasional manipulation of daddy, are geniunely pretty nice.

Grandma's too. Once a woman gets over that hill, her total lack of attractiveness and the change in hormones after menopause usually turns her into a geniunely nice person.

And then Mom's usually look after their children pretty well too.

But that leaves a lot of in-between nastiness.

Women in the in-between's are driven by their emotions. Being driven by emotions doesn't make you good all the time or bad all the time. But it does make you bad enough of the time that us guys just need to understand that and protect ourselves.

Never assume that any one girl is not capable of doing some really nasty sh1t behind your back. They all are and they all have done something in the past that would make your toes curl.

But then men commit most of the murders and violence so its pretty even overall.