DJing a HB "who doesnt know what she wants"

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been interested with this shy HBvirgin for a long time who just does not know what she wants. I started getting to know her for a long while but started to dig her a fair bit. She has this sexy vibe and innocence which pulls men in but they all act AFC to her including me lol. This is no deluded description of her cos I'm sure everyone else told me this too. Shes 19 and only made out TWICE ever in her lifetime (her friends who are my friends confirmed this). She exudes sexuality (borderline ****tease lol) but I dont think shes aware of it (not intentionally).

The thing is I used to be AFC towards her and we live together in college so I fell victim to any temptation of giving her attention. Fast forward to a few months later I've stopped seeing her or give her any attention for nearly 6 months to which she got annoyed. She just didn't know I've nexted her...

Now after drowning myself with Dj knowledge I thought to myself, I should give her another go. So I started talking to her ("avoiding" someone at college gets you a name as being as*hole) and got things rolling again.

Well this girl used to be scared of kino and even the lightest guiding touch freaks her out in public. Now I've weaseled my way into giving her massages and even get her to give me some. I even got to the point where I'm massaging her with only her bra on and doing her thighs as well as the buttcheek. I even slipped in a kiss but it fell on her cheek instead and that kinda freaked her out. Now being a beginner I did not know how to escalate from there and coulda messed it all up. And when I put my hand on her shoulder in public she gets uneasy about it. Hmmm.

She also has 2 MAJORcockteaser friends who are major *****es. So anything we do they get to know about it. Once I pissed her off and the whole ***** brigade teamed up on me and I was back to square one. Now they are all living on the same floor and thats gonna be hard to lay my game since theyre all gonna be "girlfriend this, girlfriend that" and wont get my valuable isolation time with her. She mite appear that shes enjoying my company now but wont tell me if shes uncomfortable with any advances I make and the ***** brigade will attack me for it.

I've had a shy girl before but was just a dud and bad kisser. But theres something that turns me off with attention *****s so I prefer the nice quiet types.

How should I go about with this girl. I can be patient cos I'm tryin to see other girls and shes not on the top of my list but shes a potential.

More updates to come...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up my Asian DJ brother in training?

Don't answer that. Onwards to your question . . .

Ok man you obvious like this cutie. My oneitis is exactly the same type of girl. Cute, sexy in an innocent way, etc. But here's what bothers me man:

R4g1N @$1aN said:
deluded description of her cos I'm sure everyone else told me this too
wtf? Haven't you learned yet man? Do you wanna be like everyone else? Can she go out with "everyone else?" HELL NO! You gotta stand out. Sure, you can think you're the prize. But you gotta BE the prize by setting yourself apart from the crowd. ok here's how I see it. This chick is takin up a lot of effort.

What you do is this. Keep her on the side. And go mack on other girls on the side. This is like me except its my oneitis and studying. Sure I like her, but she's on the side while school is my main thing (go ahead and laugh you little b1tches. then fuk off). ok so just like you said man...keep her on the side. Stop being AFC around her. Make her give you a massage first. Joke around and stuff. Im surprised you got this far. anyways, good luck with this one.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone else has been stumblin when they try their sh*t on this girl. It's kinda surprising how far I got with her but it still hasnt got sexual. Sometimes she says she doesn't give good eye contact cos she feels uncomfortable with other people or when shes not in the mood. But when she does she gives tho "melt me" looks that makes people go "AWWWW". Damn you evil woman. Being innocent and untainted she doesn't give out a lot of sh*t tests but just confused with men. I coulda got sexual but my AFCness held me back coz she wasnt givin a lot of buying signals and she is not in tune with her body language (she was giving positive ones by the way but she doesnt know it)

I have hooked up wit girls around her but was too busy and drunk to see her reaction. I dont know if shes very confident in looking for her man and have higher standards or just extremely shy with her emotions. I dont know whats going on here, dunno if shes frigid, ignorant, or torturing herself by denying herself the opportunity to get sexual. But if any of these are true then I believe that this is her problem not mine.

I've had many missed opportunities with this girl but its mainly to do with the akwardness and not knowing if her signals are genuine or not. ---Well when she was nearly topless, massaged with creams n that, could I be so dumb to pass on the chance to kiss her?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, she sounds like a lot of trouble, man! From what you describe, she loves attention, which doesnt have to be sexual (who doesnt like attention), but won't put out in return. Definitely high maintainance. Like AFK said, keep her on the side, but concentrate on others. Its your game and your rules. She doesnt wanna play, thats fine with you. There are other hot chicks out there. Go get em!

Oh btw, is she religious? Or does she have religious parents or friends that might influence her to be this way? I know a babe whose mother had brainwashed her into this conservative mindset where she's uncomfortble with kino to the point of fright. I tried to kino her at a party, and she freaked. Now she doesnt wanna see me at all. Apparently, I scared the sh*t out of her.

You saying that you can never figure out her signals. Well, tell you what - don't bother figuring them out. You're busting your balls for nothing. It's simpler than you think. She's nearly topless? Good! She likes you! Kiss her! She should be fine with it. If she pulls away, then thats trouble. Either she knows exactly what she's doing (read above: High maintainance; loves attention but loves your 'friendship' exactly where it is and not a step further), or she really doesnt know what the hell she wants. In the latter case, she s a nut and you shouldnt do anything with her, because she won't suddenly "know what she wants" all of a sudden if you kiss her. She's gonna be like that every step of the way, and thats simply too hard on your sanity.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no maybe's with them.

They think with the heart(which is why most of them fvck up their lives).

A maybe is a yes-but I'm going to make you wait.(aka spend a bunch of cash and phone time on me)

or

It's here but you have to take it.

If she's physical with you then she wants you to be agressive.She already has her freinds on high alert and they haven't cursed you so that means she's speaking on you alot.

Or she's a hoe.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still sounds like too much trouble, to me. Do her friends! That will teach her a lesson. :D

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think shes just a bit freaked out with all the sexual stuff hence only making out TWICE ever and still a virgin. She is definitely not an attention ***** and nowhere near being a ho. I dont think she likes the bright lights and the big scene that much yet prefers to do random fun stuff (note: non-sexual). When she dances she does subtle moves unlike her friends, who sling their asses and t1ts from one corner to another.

She is very hard to gauge but I see her as a challenge. I still go out meet other girls and although I like her, my world doesn't revolve around her. I made out with 3 chicks last night which was great and takes the desperation of going for her.

I dont think she has fully grown up yet. She needs to see and experience a lot of things but at the moment she doesn't seem to be aware of things. She never fully feels her loss if a guy like me walks away after nexting her as a potential girlfriend. But thats her problem and she can develop at her own pace. But earning her trust and being comfortable might do wonders yet I'm not putting all my effort into it. As everyone suggested and what I'm doing, she is a girl on the side while I still go out meet other girls.

Her friends are VERY protective of her and if they found out I'm openly macking on other chicks and they will assume I'll play her.

Can't say much at the moment, I'm on holidays and she's on holidays and it will be a few weeks till she gets back in the country.

One question while we both live apart should I start callin her and lay the "groundwork" on her or should I wait until getting back to college. Does anyone have any help on this or experience with girls like this?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me that you're making a TON of excuses for this girl....not a good thing to do. Sure, call her up once over the break to make sure she keeps thinking about you. But when you see her next, make sure that you escalate things and finally kiss her--on the lips this time! Her reaction will tell all, and you'll know what to do from there.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'll give her a call once shes back in the country. Because shes shy I'm hesitant to do most things. But I will pick up where I started off once things get rolling.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl seems to have a lot of baggage, and to complete she doesn´t know what she wants....Great. :rolleyes:

Why do you even bother? What´s you objective with her? Just a quick lay (that´s is not anymore) or a Gf?

You say:
She also has 2 MAJORcockteaser friends who are major *****es
This statment is a warning to you. Look at a person´s friends and you´ll get to know what kind of person she is. Not saying that she´s like her "friends" but this fact is pretty strange.

If she was really interested she´d make it easy for you. She´s:

1) Not interested;
2) Playing you;
3) Interested but have baggage or a BF on the way.

Why all this drama?

To me, you´re investing too much in this girl.

Last edited:

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read it earlier I mentioned she is a virgin and only kissed twice ever and that true. I'm friends with one of her good friends.

I haven't talked to her for nearly 2 months and I would like to have her on the side. I dont know if I want her to be my gf or quick lay. Either way its gonna be a hard challenge to do.

Although she has 2 major ****teaser friends, I find that shes waaay different than them. As we live in college we tend to go out partying a lot so thats how I know how she behaves. She is quiet while the other 2 flap their gums to the boys and the other boys just get frustrated how they can't seem to get in her pants. She's a tough one alrite. Her friends are busy hooking up with other boys and shes left holding their things while standing in the corner.

I'm not suffering oneitis with this girl. I jsut want to get my game right for when we get back to college and just getting a good headstart.