DJBC - WEEK 8 - All groups

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late again^^ Very late. Alright, two weeks from now on, this is it. Good luck!

Now, it's your responsibility to complete every week on time. You have to:
- Do the reading
- Complete the exercises
- Write a Report at the end of the week
You may:
- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread or a thread of the other BC-Groups
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post this inside the Tips-Section.

In your Report at the end of the week please state if you were successful completing the week or not. If yes, I am going to move your name to the next week. If no you can either stop or give yourself more time. However, I am not going to take care of you anymore in terms of moving you name further. You have to organise yourself then but can still use this thread.

Each week starts on thursday morning and ends on wednesday evening. Use your local time.

That's about it as general information goes.

The link to the BC one more time:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

There you will find each weeks reading material, music picks and exercises. I am just going to repeat the exercises in short form in this threads.

1) Number Close the next HB9 you see, no matter where and what the situation is
2) Go to a social place (bar, club, whatever) where noone knows you and approach several groups of women (3 or more) and close at least at one of them.

Two weeks from now on, go go go!!!

Good luck!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al moh nice of u to keep posting the week threads and HBK good luck.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries, I just checked today. Everyone has a really busy weekend around this time. And thanks RD I'll give it my all. :)
I thought the rules were going to be another date, but this is a lot harder ! :O

Al Moh. said:
2) Go to a social place (bar, club, whatever) where noone knows you and approach several groups of women (3 or more) and close at least at one of them.
The first thought that came to mind was my friends club birthday this Friday but that does not look like it will work. And groups by myself... heh. Well I'll get my practice on Friday then. Maybe I should try a cougar bar. :crackup: HB9 I'm not too worried about unless I see her while I'm driving...

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here is my HB9 report. It was Friday night at my friend's party. She was in a group in the club that did not come with us. Mixed group, 4 guys 6 girls. At least 5'10 with long brown streaked hair and big lips -- very slim but no less than a c cup. Every second I did not approach her hurt. Anyway I approached asking for advice. I think one of the guys was a PUA and he knew what I was doing but he invited me in. Is there a secret code of ethics?

Anyway HB9 was pretty cold at first and had a lot of one word answers so I stopped talking to her all the time and spoke mostly to her friends (mostly HB7's) and after a while they really liked me. It really puzzled me because her body language leaned towards me but she barely spoke. Anyway my friend Cody pulled me away to get a drink so I said bye to them and the one PUA guy is giving me a bit of a smirk and started shaking his head... lol.

After that I'm dancing with a few of my friends (2 girls and a guy) and one of the girls in the group (HB7) approaches me and we dance. She says she noticed I like HB9 and I should keep going because they think I would be "good" for her. According to her HB9 swore off men about a week ago after a bad breakup so no wonder she was cold.

Eventually the club played some slowdance requests (we had a lot of control over the music since it was basically us in the club and we had arranged everything before hand) and I believe the song was by Mandy Moore. I walked up to HB9 and I just grabbed my balls and asked her to dance. She kind of hesitated but her friend nodded her head and she did (literally took hold of her head and nodded it !) :)

It was kind of awkward/amusing because instead of a normal slowdance she pressed herself against me so I could feel... pretty much everything. I have never had a slowdance like that before and it was...exciting.... maybe too exciting. About 15 seconds before the song was done she said she had to go and disappeared to the washroom and I am left wondering if it was because that dance was too 'exciting.'

Right after the dance though Cody and Lex come up and start patting me on the back and stuff and I decide I will forget about HB9 and just go have fun. We have some drinks, talk to a bunch of girls and an hour or two later we are just relaxing with a bunch of the guys in a corner. I remember in a bit I see the group leaving and HB9 sneaks a couple looks over to me and she says something to the PUA guy. He comes over to me, hands me a note and says if I break her heart he is going to kill me. Lex laughs at him and the two start trying to out alpha each other. I read the note which said if I asked her for coffee tomorrow she would accept and she wrote her university email, msn, cell phone #, work #, and home #. The PUA guy left and I watched HB9 as she walked out and sure enough right before she left she steals a quick glace back and I smile. She turns around and walks out quickly.

Objective #2 I will do in Montreal come Wednesday.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, number 2 did not go very well at all. I need a plan with this group stuff so I'm going to go over the material again, try a couple day sets then tomarrow do it at night.

Xptboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
She kind of hesitated but her friend nodded her head and she did (literally took hold of her head and nodded it !) :)

It was kind of awkward/amusing because instead of a normal slowdance she pressed herself against me so I could feel... pretty much everything. I have never had a slowdance like that before and it was...exciting.... maybe too exciting. About 15 seconds before the song was done she said she had to go and disappeared to the washroom and I am left wondering if it was because that dance was too 'exciting.' .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more task and its all over dude, don't give up make sure every group set in the club is approached.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'll be back in 3 hours to report ! I'm going to the outskirts of Toronto or maybe a club in the surrounding suburbs.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
So the BC starts over again in 2 weeks? I'd like to join in on this for motivation, how are the groups decided, etc? I'd like some info, thanks.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 conclusion

Love said:
So the BC starts over again in 2 weeks? I'd like to join in on this for motivation, how are the groups decided, etc? I'd like some info, thanks.
Usually it is organized by someone and there will be sign ups. If it's big we usually sticky the topic so you will not miss it.

Tonight went MUCH better I even got a couple numbers. As of 2:44AM I am done week 8. I'll post about the more memorable parts of #2 tomarrow since I am more than a little buzzed at the moment...

I did get an HB8 to buy me a drink although her HB4.5 friend (do you still say HB at 4.5?) seem to think they both bought me one. More on that when I am sober. :up:

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, even though you didn't post yet, I would like to congratulate HBK as the only guy who finished the BC in time :) !

You receive the DJ-Badge of honour and a nice new necklace to remind you and everyone around you of your success ;)

I think now you and Walden are the only ones who completed the BC. You should be a great inspiration for many people here. I am sorry that I wasn't able to finish the BC myself. But sometimes you win and sometimes you loose and I am not giving up, I'll work more on my inner game and eventually I'll do this stuff again :)

So for everyone: I'll think about a winter BC starting in december if anyone is interested. Till then I'll try to find a good wing.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Al Moh. Looking forward to seeing your week 8 of the winter BC. Quik, have you ever heard of Brampton? It is a little town about 30 minutes away from Toronto. Originally I was going to try one in TO called "The Guvernment" but Lex suggested if I was serious about no one having any clue who I was I should try Brampton because they have a bunch of tiny clubs/bars near Queen street/Four corners. Apparently there is one rather 'famous' one aired on z103.5 but I did not find it.

It was pretty nice but there was not really a city vibe to the places I went. 90% for the girls were either close to 18 or 30. I guess the rest are off to university... which is where I am going in a week and a half ! :whistle:

Al Moh. said:
Well, even though you didn't post yet, I would like to congratulate HBK as the only guy who finished the BC in time :) !

You receive the DJ-Badge of honour and a nice new necklace to remind you and everyone around you of your success ;)

I think now you and Walden are the only ones who completed the BC. You should be a great inspiration for many people here. I am sorry that I wasn't able to finish the BC myself. But sometimes you win and sometimes you loose and I am not giving up, I'll work more on my inner game and eventually I'll do this stuff again :)

So for everyone: I'll think about a winter BC starting in december if anyone is interested. Till then I'll try to find a good wing.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went clubbing in brampton?? there are some good clubs in mississauga but brampton is a HOLE!

And yeah I knew guvernment club, I used to work in the place beside it and almost got a job at it. My old home is a 2 minute walk from there, King & Yonge. :D

Makes me sad--and happy at the same time--that I won't see that place again for at least 3 years.

good luck at uni, I still have to PM you about something.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost got a job at Guvernment? Awesome. I'll see if I can hit it up this week. As for Brampton, I spend most of my year in Toronto, Paris, and Montreal so trust me when I say I felt the same way. :p

Likewise at uni (like you need it living close to the beach) and whenever you want Quik. =)