DJBC - WEEK 2 - Group Gold

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gentlemen, I congratulate all of you here, because you have completed the first week. This should encourage you to keep going: You can do it! This weeks exercise will be talking to strangers. You know, any stranger, young, old, male, female, whatever. Good luck, keep it going."

Al Moh.
JackRyanJuan
Pathetik
TankMan
lilmo
In Motion
Those are the people that reported being done with the last exercises. In case I've overseen something, please tell me. I know, the groups have become a lot smaller, but I am sticking with 4 groups this week, maybe there are some people who did the exercises but forgot to post. In this case, PM me please.

Now, it's your responsibility to complete every week on time. You have to:
- Do the reading
- Complete the exercises
- Write a Report at the end of the week
You may:
- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread or a thread of the other BC-Groups
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post this inside the Tips-Section.

In your Report at the end of the week please state if you were successful completing the week or not. If yes, I am going to move your name to the next week. If no you can either stop or give yourself more time. However, I am not going to take care of you anymore in terms of moving you name further. You have to organise yourself then but can still use this thread.

Each week starts on thursday morning and ends on wednesday evening. Use your local time.

Thta's about it as general information goes.

The link to the BC one more time:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

There you will find each weeks reading material, music picks and exercises. I am just going to repeat the exercises in short form in this threads.

Exercises:
1) Ten 2 to 10 min conversations with strangers.

Good luck DJs!

Group Points at the beginning of the week: 6

Last edited:

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go !
This week will be more difficult I assume ...
I'm quiet confident with that but ... I really don't know if I will manage it.

By the way, I'm going to the pool hall this evening and I want to make at least 2 or 3 convos !

Will see !

Go gold team ! :cheer:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just b curious and act on it, thats the best advice i can giv u dude. like in swimming locker room openers such has "do u have any idea when the pool will close", "is it busy out there" or "dude i saw u in the fast lane, how long did it take u to get there or was it more ur ego speacking? lol" will work and u wud usually end up getting a long convo.

if ur in a restaraunt with not many people "wow 3 people in here must b the rush hour, does it get busier than this, because if it dosn't it must b a nice laid back job to have".

maybe in the pool hall (yes i didn't get the pool u was talking about mixed up lol), something like "who do u think is the best?, because i want to face them" or "r there any hustlers here to watch out for, wait a sec i swear i saw u take some money from some old dude....?"

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I completed last week too :)

I already got 2 conversations today. I was at a first aid class and got put as a victim in a car crash with 2 other guys. Talked to them both for like 20 minutes. Tomorrow Ill talk to some girls, good luck everyone!

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too, ready for week two!

Sorry for not posting a "week 1 complete" post, I had a very busy Wednesday :rock: I hope I'm not banned from this BC though :eek:

No convos today (at least not with strangers) but have no worry, now that the task is harder I'll post a report! Since I probably won't be able to do week 3 much (exams week!) I'll skip directly to convos with girls this week (and mostly this WE actually).

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for the tips RD123 :up:

Well it's gonna be sooo fvcking difficult for me ...
I went to the pool hall with a friend of mine.
I saw a three set of girls.
I went next to her and heard them speaking very seriously.
I staid few minutes next too them, smoking my cigarrete but couldn't interrupt them for talking to them :(

After that three girls went next to our pool for playing.
There were a 4, a 5-6 and a 6-7 but I assume the one I was interested in was young... (18 yo)
I gamed her a bit with some funny neg hits. we joked, laughed a bit ... I tried to start a convo but I didn't go ahead.

When they left, they said goodbye.
My friend and I left the pool hall right after them.
We saw them in the parking. They was in the same car.
They stoped and they honked at us and said "goooodbyyyyye"
There I should have come to their car and ask for her number...
By the way they waited something like 1 minute, honked again and again and they left.

I was pretty much angry at me 'cause I couldn't do my assignement.
I think I put to much pressure on this so that I was no longer enjoying it...

I hope I'll make some convos today...

++

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, week 2 isn't going to well for me I guess. But I did week 2 in december already and there I did 8 convos on the last day^^ So no worries, as the pressure increases, I am doing more. Right now I wasted the weekend pretty much in terms of getting the excercises done. On the other hand Apostle IX (thanks again) showed me Kinowear.com. Read a lot of stuff tehre and went shopping on saturday. Got a new outfit that is looking SO MUCH BETTER that I'll almost say that it was good not doing the BC exercises. Well, I know, I should have done both at the same time.
Today I went to our local playground to clean up (every family arround here is assigned one week of the year to clean the playground) and there was a young man watching his child. I started talking to him about how he likes the playground and stuff. So I got one convo^^
So right now I am planning on doing 3 convos on monday, 3 on tuesday and 3 on wednesday. Hopefully I'll get more than 3 tomorrow so I don't have this epic pressure on wednesday.

EDIT: Labrat, you're still in, I just can't edit my first post anymore. Just do the exercises and the week report this time and I am going to move you to week 3!

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 is going great for me. I actually find this week easier. I cant remember friday, but saturday I got 2 convos, one with some random guy at my golfclub and with a girl while I was putting. Today I went to the beach with my friend, I met this hot girl I know who introduced me to 3 of her other hot friends. So i talked to those three for like an hour. I then proceeded to join a group of guys who where making hemp bracelets on the beach and talked to some of them and got invited to a party next week.

Weeee ;D

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've got quite a few convos done too. Parties on the WE with lots of unknown people (and girls...) helps!
I also had a more "conventional" convo on a highway rest area (or whatever those are called) with a young mother after her 2 year old started calling me "daddy". :crazy:
But I completely froze next to a girl my age who was waiting for someone to pick her up by car while I was waiting to pick up some friends; starting a convo would have seemed as the natural, polite thing to do, but no, I didn't... Ah well... :cuss: Next time...

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetik? I thought you were in group blue! lol, you spend so much time their you should really just join us man!

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reporting in..

This is my first post in A WHILE... Dang.. I want to do this with you guys so I'm going to get into the routine.. I've been really busy with school and things lately but I've improved on my eye contact and saying hello to a bunch of different people (not only girls).

I've realized you can talk to pretty much anybody as long as you're at their "mood" range. And you learn different things you never even expected when you meet new people.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright scarface, I am putting you back in but make sure you do report at the end of the week this time.

How did my day go?

I did reach my goal of doing 3 convos. First one was with a HJB5 maybe on my way to school, just asked her how she was doing and stuff. At school I was talking to some friends and saw a HB7 walking around all alone cycling our break hall. So I went up to her and asked her if she was lost. Got me into a convo about our next classes, the funny name of her new teacher (Shack, sounded like shark^^) and from there to the topic of swimming around inside an aquarium full of sharks.
In the afternoon I started four more convos but couldn't maintain three of them for at least 2 minutes. The one that did work out was with a guy in the gym. It was really hot here so I didn't do my complete program today, but I saw hat he did so I just commented on him really pulling through with this "10 hour program" (a little exegerating here ;)).

Thats it, 4 convos up till now, so 3 more tomorrow and 3 on wednesday.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reporting again. Did another 3 today, so I am at 7/10. Nothing fancy, two with "regular" strangers about the weather and basic stuff like this. Third one was with an HB7, she invited me to visit her apartment one day, Then we talked about genetics and she said my children will be such and such. Asked her how she knew that I would have children. Told I then that I JUST said that I would visit her, nothing else, got her to flush :p

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10/10

All right, week 2 complete. I had lots of fun this week. I got my last convo yesterday at an amusement park (You can never get to old for that) with this hot girl who was about to chicken out on one of the rides. She took it as long as she could hold my hand. :cheer:

Anyways, its been a great week!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week Report

Done :)

The last 3 convos really weren't fancy, talked to two women and a men about their work and stuff.

I am looking forward to this weekend, going to the mall and talking to HBs :)

TankMan

Reaction score
Well I have not been too successful yet, I only got 4 out of 10 conversations till now. I'll work on getting some more today, but probably I'll need an extra day.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted in week 1 by mistake, but I finished week 2 on Sunday. I will post some stories later.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted a poll in the main board.
My report is here.
Please vote ;)

Good job everybody !

++

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK pathetik ur offline i guess thats a good thing, i guess i'll find out if u made it though soon enough.

ps: well done on all gold that made it.