DJ Woman Wannabe

Reaction score
Originally posted by cruzy
I can't believe you're 41 and writing this bull. I pity your girls because they probably don't know what it's like to be with a real man.:crackup:
P-E, she is talking about me - I'm actually older, I was 41 when I signed up!

I'm stilll a lover - YEAH BABY!

PR_L takes his penis out and rubs it on Crazy ho!

Last edited:

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Well....thank the lord that you are not an AFC PRL!

Hell being an AFC an young is hard, but being an older AFC, its like you are thinking, fvck, when am I going to die!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
and 41 is not old by the way, and that is not just some positive statement.

Old is when you have decidied that there is nothing else left in life for you to do. Unfortunately, due to women, most afcs become old at 18. Hahahaahahahaha....

cruzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is why there are more female Don Juans in the world.

(1) It's okay to be sexually liberated due to the femininist movement.

(2) With sexual liberation, there is a chance to get hurt if feelings are attached so women are becoming more detached. Sexual liberation does not equal a liberation of feelings.

(3) A woman who takes care of her appearance has her pick of many guys. Most guys aren't pressing for monogamy, so she is limiting herself is she does.

(4) No guy is perfect, just like no woman is perfect. Men function in different capacities: ie. bread winner, listener, and good lay. It's hard to find a complete package. Women nowadays want it all, whether that's delusional or even fair, it's true.

(5) It's okay not to have children right away or at all. This allows women to play the field longer and date guys who would not be suitable marriage partners or fathers.

So, guys, the feminist movement is the reason for this shift. Women are more independent and realize that they have more options. Before women were socially ostracized if they weren't virgins b/f marriage and subservient. Now they can sexually explore because they can walk at any time without being labeled damaged goods. I'm not saying the feminist movement is a good thing, it has its pluses and minuses. The problem is that while women have evolved in some respects, relationship dynamics have not. There is no equality in relationship so far as I have seen. There is always the dominant and subservient one, and usually in long term monogamous relationships the man is the subservient one. And men wonder why the women with them don't want to put out anymore. It would be nice to have a meeting of equals, but is that possible?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - PVSSY-EATER
Well....thank the lord that you are not an AFC PRL!

Hell being an AFC an young is hard, but being an older AFC, its like you are thinking, fvck, when am I going to die!

HAHAHAHAHA

dude if the older don juans see this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

cruzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
PVSSY-EATER, you are my favorite poster so far. I love all your insight. And no, 41 isn't old, I was just talking about that poster's maturity level. :rolleyes:

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
cruzy, give me a break!

I will tell you why women have so many PICKS of TYPES of guys today, because most guys are flat out AFCS and BECOME all types of things for women.

They hear a woman wants protection, they become be and strong and tough and thuggish in order to display that image.

They hear a woman wants to be provided for, they make SURE they have enough money, and wears the best clothes, so it can seem like they have money and can take care of her.

When I say a man must evolve or become a don juan, that is not for women, that is for HIMSELF.

Cruzy you are a woman, unless you have allowed feminists to turn you into a man! When a real man, walking and living in his nature enters the room, you KNOW IT. You are attracted to him! You dont even UNDERSTAND why! You just are!

And if he is a real man, he will make YOU become what HE is looking for. Instead of him becoming what YOU are looking for, because lets be honest......

Men are to be the leaders of the households! Cruzy you want a man, he must be the leader, not your FOLLOWER. You submit to him, he does NOT submit to you.

But......because of sooooo many AFCS, you have different types of guys, all just trying to IMPRESS a woman. You have the funny ones, they think being funny is what SHE wants. You have the smooth ones, they think being smooth is what SHE wants. But what they dont understand is this, all those features, confidence, smoothness, funny, all come with the car! If you get the car, you wont have to go out and GET all the other features! What is the car you ask, your masculity! Any guy should read my thread, The Truth: The End, and they will discover their man ness!

Reaction score
I look much younger than 43 - I have a thread out there with my yahoo personal ad ...

My Yahoo personal ad

I have 5 pics - I usually don't wear the mustache --- I'm going to update it soon with some serious humor and scathing remarks...coming soon in a thread near you!!!

I can pick-up 18 year olds - but there are not too many that are under 200 pounds where I live!:(

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cruzy - you seem alot like this chick I know - what's with the name (what does it mean?)

Reaction score
AFC = Another Frustrated Chump

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
this is for men only

all of you who agree with her being on this are f*cking idiots.
Eat Sh*t. Douche Bags.

Go to Oprah or some feminist website Biatch.

Clitvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
PE, you're wrong buddy. Not all man want women who are easy and subservient.
Personally I _like_ power struggles with women. Relationships get boring real fast if either one, woman or man is subservient.
You have to make her work for your time, but if she doesn't make you work for hers then that gets boring fast.

cruzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ****vin, I hope there's a difference between ignoring bull and being subservient. I guess it's all about how much you give a crap.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is why there are more female Don Juans in the world.

(1) It's okay to be sexually liberated due to the femininist movement.

(2) With sexual liberation, there is a chance to get hurt if feelings are attached so women are becoming more detached. Sexual liberation does not equal a liberation of feelings.
Myth.

Men produce hundreds of millions of sperm in each ejaculation. Women produce FAR fewer eggs. It is in the nature of women to want to settle down. It is in the nature of men to do the opposite. This is how we were made biologically and is a fact of life. By being "sexually liberated" and making themselves available to so many men, women are degrading their sexual value. They are allowing men to seek their natural course of action (plant their seed as much as possible) while denying their own (settling down)!

This comes down to the old saying, why buy the cow when the milk is free? This brings me back to my point about "sexually liberated" women degrading their own sexual value. Why settle down with a women and support her when she'll just have sex with you anyways (for those men who don't want the responsiblilty of a family). The woman continues with this meaningless sex thinking she is "liberated" while she ends up an old withered hag with a pvssy looser than an old rubber band. Sexual "liberation"? More like sexual imprisonment!

(3) A woman who takes care of her appearance has her pick of many guys. Most guys aren't pressing for monogamy, so she is limiting herself is she does.
Again, this is going against the woman's own nature!

(4) No guy is perfect, just like no woman is perfect. Men function in different capacities: ie. bread winner, listener, and good lay. It's hard to find a complete package. Women nowadays want it all, whether that's delusional or even fair, it's true.
Yes it is delusional. This is another ill effect of this ridiculous feminist movement.

(5) It's okay not to have children right away or at all. This allows women to play the field longer and date guys who would not be suitable marriage partners or fathers..
Myth.

"Playing the field longer" only degrades the woman's sexual value further. Why do women generally lose their sex appeal greatly as they age? You'll say "because they don't look as good." Yes, but that's only on the surface. The underlying reason is that as men, we see these older woman as an infertile woman due to her age. This makes her unattractive in our subconscious even though in our conscious all we can think about is that she "doesn't look good". Hence, the longer the woman "plays the field", the less and lower quality options she will have in the end!

I'm not saying the feminist movement is a good thing, it has its pluses and minuses.
Myth.

The feminist movement has no pluses. The pluses are nothing more than misleading and incorrect pieces of information which I explained above. It would be interesting to note that some of the most leading feminist leaders were men-hating lesbians/gays. This is a fact. Look up how many prominent feminist leaders were lesbians. What do dykes know about the dynamics of heterosexual relations? NOTHING! They are not trying to "help" women. They are only trying to promote their own self-serving agenda (eliminate the barrier distinguishing genders to justify themselves and their own behaviour/sexual orientation).

The problem is that while women have evolved in some respects, relationship dynamics have not. There is no equality in relationship so far as I have seen. There is always the dominant and subservient one, and usually in long term monogamous relationships the man is the subservient one. And men wonder why the women with them don't want to put out anymore. It would be nice to have a meeting of equals, but is that possible?

You're right. There is no equality in relationships these days. The dominant one (as promoted by feminism) is also the female in many cases. Again, this goes against nature. The males are supposed to be the aggressors, not the females. Men are obviously built to be physically tougher. Women are built to raise and feed the young.

A meeting of equals will not be seen until women everywhere wipe this feminist movement brainwashing garbage out of their minds forever.

It is no coincidence that the divorce rate has SKY-ROCKETED since the introduction of the feminist movement. Obviously something isn't working. Obviously it is feminism. Again like everything else I said, this is a fact. Look it up.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest guys, I don't mind having women on this board, as long as they aren't trying to turn the guys here into AFC's. Which she isn't.

There's nothing wrong with the female perspective, provided that she's being honest about how she reacts. And some of the stuff she's said thus far is stuff that is worth reading.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want the website to be full of women, but a few here and there that can give good and honest tips is not a bad thing.

As far as her situation is concerned, don't analyze a FB relationship like you would with a boyfriend. Don't think about "what I did wrong." FB relationships are going to be dysfunctional by nature. Don't treat him like a boyfriend, because he isn't.