DJ Tip in progress

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night a took a cute girl out on a date and we got along really well. She even did Kino on me.

Anyway, at the end of the night I walked her to her car, told I would call her, and then she kissed me on the cheek. So... I kissed her back on the cheek and felt her butt. :)

We will see if I did the right thing here. I made it a point not to hug her in frend like manner. giving a girl a hug on a date is a bad move it puts you in the friendship mode. the pat on the ass was bold I think for the first date. I'm just very interested in her next reaction to it. any guess?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god for your grabbing her butt, cos that hug thing sounded like a one-way ticket to Friendsville.

I think that was a nice adjustment. Next time any girl pulls that ****, gently put your hand on her chin (palms-up) and bring your mouth to hers. Caress her face you kiss her. I guarantee it will knock her on her ass. ;)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would of done that but I wasn't exactly sure about her. She was only a HB7.

The next time I will land one on her just for sake of it.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a lot of kino.

Have you ever considered giving HB's a high five? I do it all the time.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are many ways to do Kino.. the one I like the best is to comment on how strong she is in a sarcastic manner. and then feel her pipes. Girls laugh all thetime when I do this.

I didn't have to do this during my date, because she was commenting on her own pipes. She said, "look at my pipes". In a ****y way back I said,"yeah pipe cleaners".
but she keeped on doing it. I finally clued in that she wanted me to touch her.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Flex for me" (HB Flex's and you squeeze her bicep) "Flex!" (still holding her bicep) "I said FLEX!!"

Of course the whole time she actually is flexing. Expect to get hit. I love this routine just because its so funny and playful.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Thank god for your grabbing her butt, cos that hug thing sounded like a one-way ticket to Friendsville.

I think that was a nice adjustment. Next time any girl pulls that ****, gently put your hand on her chin (palms-up) and bring your mouth to hers. Caress her face you kiss her. I guarantee it will knock her on her ass. ;)
hmm.. I guess it is important to not worry about whether or not you are completely interested before you kiss her. Maybe I should change my approach in that regard. Kiss her anyway and enjoy it. If she turns away then you know it was a waste of your time. No big deal.

My problem is that I always think I can get better so I don't kiss them.