DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Engage her. Force her to ask questions about you. Present your what's up in such a way that she can ASK about certain things.
Eh, like literally ask "Ask me about my day" or some weird ****? haha.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Well, you can set up your answer so she might want to ask, or yes, you can literally tell her 'ask me a question'.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I was wearing a new sweater and was getting compliments every hour, from guys...So I needed some approaches since I was feeling pretty homo.

My morning class is an office aid where I just run slips to various classes. I noticed a HB8latina at the front desk talking to an administrator about her classes because she was new. As she was leaving I took advantage of the situation and went out after her since I had some slips to deliver anyway.

Me: So you're new here?
HB8latina:Yea
Me: Oh fun, where'd you come from?
HB8latina: From <location>
Me: Ewww, how was that?
HB8latina: Crappy, it's a bunch of skinheads.
Me: Haha are you serious?
HB8latina: Yea, and i'm "whitewashed" so I didn't really fit in with the hispanics.
Me: Oh that sucks, so you had no friends? Or what?
HB8latina: No I did, just not very good ones.
Me: Ah
HB8latina: What's your name?
Me: Sadao
HB8latina: My names HB8latina
Me: Nice to meet you *smiles*
HB8latina: You too *smiles*
Me: So what grade are you in?
HB8latina: I'm a freshman but I should be a sophomore, I got held back haha.
Me: A FRESHMAN?! Geez.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that, this chick looks 17-18 so I was pretty surprised. Also, at this point we get to her first class and she's walking to the door.

Me: Is this your class?
HB8latina: Yea
Me: What is it?
HB8latina: Mr. Winkler
Me: Ewwwwww good luck.
HB8latina: Haha thanks
Me: Cya later
HB8latina: cya.

So this was cool, decided to chase after some new girl and ended up having a decent conversation with her. Next time I see her i'll try to take her to lunch or something, but it's gonna be hard to find someone from another grade around school.

At lunch I had to run to the library to print some essay for my next period class and I see a HB7.5 standing outside waiting for a ride. As I get closer I recognize her and I know she's interested in me but I haven't engaged it really.

HB7.5jess: Heyyy!
Me: Hey, nice glasses
HB7.5jess: What's up, how are you doing?
Me: Oh not much, gotta print something. I'm good, you?
HB7.5jess: *she rambled something for a good 7 seconds that I didn't understand a word of.*
Me: Wait...what?
HB7.5jess: Just waiting for my ride that's taking forever. And this security guy keeps watching me to make sure I don't sneak off campus.
Me: You don't have a pass?
HB7.5jss: No
Me: Oh lame.
HB7.5jess: Yea, so we should totally hang out this weekend, maybe tomorrrow night?
Me: I don't even know what day it is today.
HB7.5jess: It's Friday
Me: Oh ok. Ummmmm, I don't know what i'm doing, but maybe.
HB7.5jess: Ok cool. *Hugs me*
Me: Good luck with getting off heh.
HB7.5jess: Yea thanks haha. Cya
Me: Peace.

So this girl was pretty hot today and was sending me a bunch of IOI's. First she excitedly started the conversation as I was walking by, asked to hang out this weekend, and gave me a hug I wasn't ready for. Gonna see if she calls me tomorrow night, I won't be calling her though.

Also had another approach with a HB8 little asian chick who was working at the bank but it isn't worth typing out. She basically started the conversation and we got to talking about how i'm new in town, where I moved from, where she lives, eventually she let it slip that she works out here instead of where she lives because her boyfriend is the assistant manager there and that's against the rules. I was getting a good vibe from her though, so I'll start banking there and see where I can take this.

Last edited:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the last couple updates have been lame, but my goal is to select like 4-5 targets and progress with them all at the same time. Currently the furthest ahead are HB8bakery and HB7.5jess. Tomorrow is Saturday and I work 8am-5pm, furthering my game with HB8bakery and starting my game with hb7curly. And possibly furthering my game tomorrow night with HB7.5jess, we'll see what happens.

Stay Tuned!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
It seems that you already have decent conversational skills and got some character to you. Keep it up! You are on a great start!
Thanks man, still sometimes have to consciously remind myself to be different than other guys.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I worked 8am-5pm and none of the hot girls came to work until like 3pm so I wasn't left with much time.

Once again I noticed that HB7bakery was alone in the bakery looking way stressed out and pissed.

Me: What's goin on.
HB7bakery: Just really stressed.
Me: Yea you look really pissed off.
HB7bakery: Just a bad day, it's one of those days.
Me: Lame
HB7bakery: Yea, I'm here alone and have so much work to do.

Mindless conversation for like 10 min.

Me: Well I suppose all this cooking and cleaning is good practice for when you're married and have 8 kids.
HB7bakery: Haha, 2 kids is enough thank you.
Me: None for me, not into that.
HB7bakery: Yea lately I've been thinking like that, I like babies, but not when they begin to talk.
Me: Bleh, think of when you're doing it and the baby starts crying, totally sucks.
HB7bakery: Haha, yea, kills the mood.
Me: Yup, and when they start walking you couldn't do it in the morning in the kitchen, or any of that fun stuff.
HB7bakery: Yea, gotta drive em around and do things for em all day.
Me: Yup. So what what do you do when you're not working, drink or smoke or any of that?
HB7bakery: Umm i smoked a little bit over summer, but I ended up getting caught by my mom so I don't do it unless I know I can get away with it.
Me: Ah that sucks
HB7bakery: Yea, do you?
Me: Sometimes on weekends, not during the week though.
HB7bakery: Cool

She made a comment earlier in the conversation about how she ended up watching 20 20 with her mom last night and then just going to bed.
Me: So you should come out to <My Hometown> sometime, I'm sure it beats TV with mum.
HB7bakery: Yea
Me: So let me get your number *flips open phone*
HB7bakery: Ok, it's #
Me: You're in my phone as "Bakery"
HB7bakery: Hah, just forget my name hah.
Me: Ya get used to it.
HB7bakery: So call me later and leave a voicemail so I have your number.
Me: Heh, I'll probably forget to do that so I'll just write it down.
I would have remembered
HB7bakery: Haha ok.
Me: Can I write it on your forehead?
HB7bakery: Why would you want to write it on my forehead?
Me: Why not.
Me: So can I write it on your chest?
HB7bakery: On my chest? Lol. What do you want to write on my chest?
Me: I'll just write some really long letter. *joking voice*
HB7bakery: You want to write a letter?
She seems so ditsy, literally thinking I wanted to write her a letter.
Me: I was kidding, i'm giving you my number lol.
HB7bakery: ohhhhh ok, what is it?
She didn't want to open her phone earlier because she's mad paranoid of getting in trouble, meanwhile I had been in the bakery for 45min just gaming while on the clock.
Me: It's <#>
HB7bakery: Ok cool.

Continued conversation for a few more min but I was try to leave asap as to avoid seeming 'clingy' or 'too available.'

Me: Alright, I'll leave you with all this fun stuff, cya later.
HB7bakery: Ok bye.

Got a # close at least, and I did speak with HB7.5curly but just for a very short time while walking, introducing myself etc. Also, HB7straight stares at me like no other anytime I walk by her, I seriously need to get on that.

Last edited:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Thanks, so what do you think of HB7.5jess saying she wanted to hang out Saturday night. Should i expect her to call or toss her a text.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ehh...probably not without some prodding. Girls aren't really the type to pick up a phone and be 'lets hang out'

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much for today, just further progression with HB7bakery and met HB7straight.

Was in the liquor area and I see HB7straight coming my way, looking at me.

HB7straight: Do you know how much this is? *giggling*
Me: Hah, I don't even know wtf that is.
HB7straight: Ahahaha
Me: I can help you look though *smiles*
HB7straight: ok cool!

We search for a bit but neither can find anything.
Me: I have no clue haha.
HB7straight: Hahaha! me neither!
HB7straight: $1.99 sound good to you?
Me: Sounds awesome. *smiles*

So I didn't approach her, but she came up to me incredibly giggly and remained so the entire time. Definitely going to progress with her on Tuesday. She seemed to be there for not long at all today, no opportunities really.

I didn't know if HB7bakery was working today or not, but she came in wearing regular clothes to talk to someone. She saw me from a distance as she was leaving and smiled so I smiled back. Once she rounds the corner out of sight I hear her yell "I'LL SEE YOU SOON!" I had no idea what she meant but I figured it out later when she came into work to do the late shift.

Me: Alone again?
HB7bakery: Yeaaa.
Me: Busy like yesterday?
HB7bakery: No, I'm pretty much done with everything but still have like two hours left till I'm off.
Me: Hmm, wanna take a break?

Our breaks are 10min.
HB7bakery: Sure
Me: Word, let's go.

So we chat on the way to the front of the store and she goes and sits at Starbucks, but too many people around for my liking.
Me:Let's go outside, it's pretty hot in here.
HB7bakery: Ok

We head to some bench outside, much more private. We chat about a number of things so I'm only going to list the important stuff.
Me: So my aunts one of those people that reads palms.
She's not.
HB7bakery: A fortune teller?
Me: Yea
HB7bakery: So what's mine say?
Me: Hmmm, this one says your cooking is terrible.
HB7bakery: Haha, no it's not!
Me: And this one says you're an animal in bed, but also into S&M.
HB7bakery: Hahaha! Who told you that?
Me: Your palms.
HB7bakery: Did you see my keys or something?
Me: No....

She takes out her keys and I see that there are some mini handcuffs on them.
Me: Hahaha!
HB7bakery: Yeaaaa
Me: So are you into that stuff really?
HB7bakery: Well I'd try it, it seems kinda cool.
Me: Wow, yea I think it'd be pretty cool too, my friend got tied up and said it was awesome. But going too far in S&M can get mad weird, like pouring hot wax and **** haha.
HB7bakery: What about biting?
Me: Umm, I'd be down for that I guess.

So wow, this quiet reserved girl would totally be down for that kinky ****. Anyway, we chat for a long ass time after this until getting to this huge ****up on my part.
HB7bakery: What do I have to do to convince you I'm not a lesbian?
Me: I don't know, time I guess.

WTFWTFWTFWTF. Anyway, we keep chatting and end up taking and hour long break instead of 10min, oops

So I totally missed a GREAT opportunity tonight, but I'm sure more will come. Also, HB7straight is sending major IOI's and there is also this tiny chick who is like 29 but waaaaay cute who I talked to for a little yesterday when stocking some wine with her. She's also been sending me IOI's such as when she was walking in front of me talking to this gay guy, she turned around and smiled with some steady EC. Ended up doing the same thing a bit later when she was leaving, gonna approach her next time I see her.

Stay tuned!

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha great work but duuuuude hahaahaha the lesbian line wow that would of been perfect ah well you're pretty much in just go for it next time.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alittude said:
Hahaha great work but duuuuude hahaahaha the lesbian line wow that would of been perfect ah well you're pretty much in just go for it next time.
I knowwwww, still kicking myself for that one. MUST make up for it next time.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa!!!

DJ Sadao making serious effort here.

:up: and keep going, you're doing fine!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think i'm gonna shoot for the "on-the-job makeout" next time :cool:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm in the movies with a friend of mine and I get a text, I'll post the conversation as I thought it was amusing. I waited a good bit in between my responses as to not seem too available.

HB7bakery: Hey I found out my spring break starts the sixth.
Me: Nice. Mine is the second.
HB7bakery: O darn.
Me: Yea. Why, did you want to have a week of S&M with me or something.
HB7bakery: Haha yes.
Me: You're a freaky girl you know that?
HB7bakery: Haha ya so.

Next step...F-close?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I head in to work (4pm-10pm) and guess who happens to be shopping at exactly 4pm? HB7bakery, and she knew I was working those hours today. So I ignored her when I walked by to mess with her emotions and of course she texts me soon after.

HB7bakery: Hey
Me: Hey, I didn't recognize you when you were just in here, I have terrible eyes.
HB7bakery: Ooh I was wondering why you were kinda like 'ehh who cares it's just HB7bakery, I will ignore her haha.'
Me: I thought your name was Todd. *I was calling her this a couple nights before when jokingly calling her a lesbian.*
HB7bakery: Ah i'm not a lez. I don't know how to make you believe me.
Me: I can think of a few things.
HB7bakery: Ha, well then do continue.
Me: My d!ck. Your mouth.
HB7bakery: Oh I know, a quickie @ work is the best.
Me: That could work.
HB7bakery: Ya but not in the bathrooms, like where else is there.
Me: Bathrooms never hurt anyone.
HB7bakery: Freezer. Dark, no cameras.
Me: You're ****ing crazy that'd be so cold.
HB7bakery: So it would be fun. The fan turns off.
Me: That bathrooms are the only place nobody would come in.
HB7bakery: There is a freezer in the bakery that nobody goes into except for me.
Me: Ooo I forgot about that, good call.
HB7bakery: Yea.

Haha, this chick is badass.