DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to start a journal about approaching, convo's, closers, and whatever else! Although most of my game is beginner stuff and pretty bad, my main weak point is moving from the # close. I guess my situation is where the problem lies, being 18 and still in HS, would be much easier if I had my own pad and could be like "yo let's head to the clubs." Anyway, I will try to log as much as possible and hope to have a good 5 or so new approaches weekly as well as updating already approached girls. All criticism and ideas are welcome, constructive criticism is my main motivator.

Let the games begin!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm trying to post a log of today but when i hit reply the entire thing is in a blue highlight and when i hit edit it says "invalid post," and when i refresh the post is gone.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian McGee said:
And how did that go?
I got a big post ready to be pasted once i figure out why this crap isn't working.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm enrolled in this class at school that gives me credits for a year long class as long as I have a job and go to this gay class every Wednesday to talk about the job. I have a few buddies at Albertsons that hooked me up with a stocking job which I started about a week ago. So the only way for me to tolerate having a job is for me to view it as a DJ game and an awesome chance for me to improve my game.

Over the week I've been checking out the potential targets that work there and so far there is a HB7 in the bakery, a HB7 bagger, and another HB7 bagger.

After knowing the targets I decided to make my approaches today, HB7 bagger being the first target but she went home when i thought she was just going to lunch. Her approach will have to come next time, but I did get the approach on HB7bakery.

She was alone (isolation!) in the bakery making some cookies or whatever at some table so I decide that there is no better opportunity than this.

Me: What's up bakery girl?
HB7bakery: Heyyy, not much.
Me: What was your name again? *smiles*
HB7bakery: It is HB7bakery.
Me: Ohhh right! What's my name? *smiles*
HB7bakery: ummmm! ummmmm!
Me: Awwwww!!!
HB7bakery: Haha, give me a clue, what's it start with *smiling*
Me: Starts with a "B."
HB7bakery: Sadao!
Me: Yeeeaaahhh, haha.
HB7bakery: Lucky guess *smiles*
Me: So where are the samples at?!
(A bit more mindless fluff before I eject early.)

At this point I am thinking that this girl is in her early 20's, maybe 23 or 24 so it was fairly intimidating.

Later on as me and a buddy are pushing some product, we go by HB7bakery who's just standing there facing our direction with her jacket on.)

Me: What's up HB7bakery.
HB7bakery: Ohh nothing, i'm off.
Me: Oh cool (I keep pushing the product.)

*I turn around and notice that she's walking behind me, about a foot behind me. So my friend keeps taking the product and I stop and chat her up for a good 15min or so, finding out that she's actually 18 as well and even 9 days YOUNGER than me. So we talk and I make sure to make some jokes at her expense about how she likes astrology and that it said that she's emotionally detached. Also that she used to be a loner in middle school and wore sweat pants.*

HB7bakery: Okaaaaayy well I gotta get going (I was fine with this since i already chatted her up for 15min after she had punched out).
Me: Alright no problem, when do you work next?
HB7bakery: Ummmm, I have tomorrow and Wednesday off but everyday after that.
Me: Ok cool i'm sure i'll see you soon then.
HB7bakery: Yeah, cya.
Me: Peace.

*I should have, and easily could have gotten the # close, but I didn't think about it until just after she left, doh! I can tell she's interested and I will definitely go for some kino and # next time I see her, but it's kinda of annoying that she's just so nice because maybe she's not THAT interested and is just me misinterpreting her kindness. Oh well, we'll see.*

Definitely need to approach those HB7baggers asap, we'll call them HB7straight and HB7curly.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Good job. Bakery Girl! Ahahahaa, that created a chuckle out of me, kudos if you actually said that.

You have a great approach, and you can see it yourself. Don't beat yourself up about the number, hell, don't even ask her directly. Get some samples of cookies, and bug her that she cant bake better cookies then 'local coffee shop'. She'll either fight it, or say she never had any from there, and you well...suggest it.

:D. I'll be watching this.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, all my chat content will be accurate (no point in making things up when i'm trying to get advice and improve my game.) :)

That's not a bad idea, I'm definitely gonna diss on her cookies next time i see her. As to asking her to 'local coffee shop', i'm very new in town but i'm thinking of using that to my advantage and asking her to "show me around."

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine you'd lie about your convos :)

Situational Awareness = Good. Understanding what's going on lets you know what you can get away with :D

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
I wouldn't imagine you'd lie about your convos :)

Situational Awareness = Good. Understanding what's going on lets you know what you can get away with :D
Glad you're around bro, i've read some of your posts and can gain a wealth of knowledge from you i'm sure. I'll try to update this thing daily.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice by Docs! Listen to the man Sadao, he knows his stuff

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Good advice by Docs! Listen to the man Sadao, he knows his stuff
I plan to :). And **** man, you've been around since 02, i'm sure you have an arsenal at your disposal.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not working again until Saturday, but hopefully I can give you guys an update on something else. We'll see if I can make any approaches tomorrow.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So since i'm not working until Saturday and can't further my game with a few girls there, I decided to practice a little today in order to get an update for you guys.

Tonight I went to the gym and looked around, there was me, a HB8 working at the front, a HB9 trainer that was just working out tonight, and a couple other guys. I primarily focus on my workout when in the gym so I spent a good amount of time working out and eventually it was down to just me and HB8 in the place. I first wanted to approach the HB9 since she's smoking hot with an amazing body(even though she's got like 7 years on me), but she left while I was in the middle of a set(next time!). I was pretty disappointed since I know HB8 and she's pretty damn icy(to everyone). But what the hell, I needed an approach for the night and wasn't gonna go home empty handed.

Me: What's up HB8counter?
*Didn't hear me at first I guess, she was reading a magazine*
HB8counter: What?
Me: What's up.
HB8counter: Oh nothing heh, what about you?
Me: Not too much, how is your night?
HB8counter: Mine? *who the **** did she think I was talking to*
Me: Yes
HB8counter: Pretty boring.
Me: Boring? I always thought it would be pretty fun working here.
HB8counter: Well, it's ok during the day, but at night it gets boring since there's nothing to do.
Me: No internet on the computers?
HB8counter: Nope
Me: Bring a book or something heh.
HB8counter: My boss doesn't really like us to bring anything.
Me: Really? wtf? Is he a ****?
HB8counter: Ummm.
Me: He seems like a ****.
HB8counter: I don't know, he would seem like a **** if you didn't know him, but he's a pretty good boss I guess.
Me: Ah, he's the one that brings in his daughter ya?
HB8counter: Yea.
Me: Alright. I totally had something I wanted to ask you but I completely forgot it haha.
HB8counter: Really? haha
Me: Yup, if I remember it i'll get back to ya.
HB8counter: Ok

I go and finish up my workout real quick, thinking about how her responses are so blunt and hard to work off of. I finish early since I stretched tendons in both arms and couldn't do anything that required them.

Me: So if you're the only one in here, do you get to leave early?
HB8counter: Yea pretty much.
Me: Alright, well I finished early so imma let you off the hook.
HB8counter: Ok, that would be cool.

I put my sweatshirt on and pack up my stuff.

Me: Cya later.
HB8counter: Bye.

Pretty lame but I'm going to keep conversing with her when i'm in the gym, see if she gets any warmer and offers any IOI's. If not, i'm going to focus entirely on my workouts and any other possible hotties. Sorry I didn't have anything better for tonight.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Force open her, get her to ask about you. Make her boring shift better :)
hmmm, force open? Give me some tips mang.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Engage her. Force her to ask questions about you. Present your what's up in such a way that she can ASK about certain things.