Dj reaction to girl not calling back..

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I get a missed call from my girlfriend (LTR, 11 months) and she jsut says shes at dinner and i basically hung up on her had to do something and called back when i was done. she left a message before i didnt hear saying maybe if i wanted to go over her house later, so i called and said if she wanted to hangout later to let me know if she goes home..and she siad she is going home which means she could hangout..but she goes ill call u when im home (she was 5 min away from home) and i never got that call

now for a hour or so i was in a place where reception isnt great but the REAL QUESTION IS:

How does a dj react to his gf not calling back?
1) forget it, unless it becomes a normal thing..whatever
2) say somtin, dont tkae crap
3) say somtin in a joking/unserious way
4) other

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
a DJ figures out how to use punctuation, and an order of words that make sence, so other DJ's can understand his story....talk about garbled bro...

anway.. you've been with this girl for 11 months, you know her well, whats your gut feeling on this one? why do you think she didnt call you back? and is that an acceptable reason?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
shark said:
So I get a missed call from my girlfriend (LTR, 11 months) and she jsut says shes at dinner and i basically hung up on her had to do something and called back when i was done. she left a message before i didnt hear saying maybe if i wanted to go over her house later, so i called and said if she wanted to hangout later to let me know if she goes home..and she siad she is going home which means she could hangout..but she goes ill call u when im home (she was 5 min away from home) and i never got that call
:confused: So she said that you said that she was taking a dump in 5 minutes and Robocop was the late movie yeah?

Too much worry and self kino.

TenPinSpare

Reaction score
Dont worry about it...

If i didnt know any better i would think i was replying to a WOMAN.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get upset. Talk to her. Calmly make her understand that you're a man, and as a man, you expect and demand to be treated with absolute respect. Telling you to expect a call and not calling is VERY disrespectful. If she doesn't understand, give her two days and start looking for a chick who won't waste your time like that.

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh? If it is truly an LTR this was a disrespect issue. Combination gut instinct and common sense. Is your spidey sense tingling? Next we need a bit more info to dive into common sense. What time was it? Was she with her family out to dinner or with someone else? If with family it could have got later and she forgot. If not then I see a bad moon a rising...

Krassus has the right medicine bag on this