DJ Online Correspondence University... Classes starting soon!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Newbies that are reading this post:

This is the original post from years ago. If you want to participate in the course, look for NEW boot camps to go along with in the DJ Discussion Forum. If you'd like to start your own boot camp, name it and give a few days on the board, and some people might go along with you.
Most of you guys need to learn how to read.
The original post was made years ago!

markjstc

Reaction score
count me in. phew atlast something which will make things more practical

Seeking Advice

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is about 6 years and 6 months late but...

who wants to start a boot camp group? anyone?

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing it again

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh Masters Are You Reading This..............u Should Have Soem Sort Of Credentials To Start A Course.

At Least Be At The Masters Level............u Are Making A Mockery A Guys Who Truly Understand This Stuff

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rexx said:
Don't know if this is still on, but I'm in
It was from years ago. Like most things online it was b.s. C'mon, 20 hours a week? Some 13 year old must have liked tossing out the number 20, because nobody is going to follow through with those kinds of hours.

BDACKKGOTEM

Reaction score
I'm starting I see all these users are old and this may even be an ancient thread but I am new to these forums so whatever.

AyaMan

Reaction score
I'm 17 In grade 12 and I live in south Africa and I would like to dedicate myself to your program

Feast.of.Snake

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Snake, 26 old. I'm very shy so i think it will be hard for me but i'm motivated so count me in ! :)

This bootcamp has started a long time ago so don't hesitate to start (or restart) with me.

See ya

Edit: I didn't see the last posts, i will start a new thread...

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in this. I used to be really sharp, but got rusty after a 2-year LTR. I'm

starting to bounce back after the break-up six months ago. Let's do it!

Reaction score
How long before "let's help everyone out" becomes "this is a lot of work and I need to offset expenses" to (his fans) saying "He DESERVES to make money for helping everyone!"

Along similar lines, if all the free material here is so great, why all the ads for PUA products?

My other caveat is simple: FOUR MONTHS? It took me SIXTEEN YEARS after my first kiss to get truly "great" with women (great as in domianting one woman into letting me use her AOL account at $2.95 an hour to pick up other women in 1996). You won't even know how your women turn out with age for another twenty years! I know checking up on my first love(s) was eye-opening, particularly when I saw that many of them never married at all, or very late in life.

Unless you're commercializing, why bother announcing a program? That's what internet marketers do. They also don't charge at first to slip under any SPAM radars.

Just sayin'....