DJ material doesnt work ?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont take **** from any girl...

one girl pushed me in the hall and said hurry up loser...

i told her to shut p and get her jaw fixed

i know a little mean but this b**** is annoying..

my personality type is good everyone says everything i say is funny but with certain people i have different humor

ill jsut work on less ****y

Meerak

Reaction score
Originally posted by illmatic1005
i am a junior in highschool and for the past year and a half i have been following and applying most of the tips(c&f, workout, confidence, etc) but it doesnt seem to work...

wen i do C&F girls tell me i am mean, loser, or just ignore me...i was never an AFC and sometimes can be a jerk but they know its all for fun.

People also tell me i am wierd but i dont even do anythig wierd..ANYTHING trust me somtiem i just joke around....\

im not ugly or shy or anything but everyone has something and i feel left out(my school is small too)

i just want to know what i can do to become liked, more extroverted, and less annoying, mean, or "wierd"

p.s i do 'practice' all this stuff alot too

thanks
i got almost to no experiance with girls, but it seems like that you take things a little too far, you should get to know her, etc.

also, try to get her to talk to you or something, if she gives no signs she likes you, then move on... dont dig yourself in a hole, embarassing yourself...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and Funny is one of those techniques that you have to balance. You can't add too much salt or else you taste nothing but salt.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you dont know if your comment is too ****y just imagine a friend saying it to you....

If one of your friend says:
Its really sunny in here isnt it (whiel your wearing some big sunglasses) then thats cool and its funny

But if one fo your firends says something like WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE... YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT SLAPPED. Youd be like wtf shutup (cuz u think that your face looks normal)