DJ material doesnt work ?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am a junior in highschool and for the past year and a half i have been following and applying most of the tips(c&f, workout, confidence, etc) but it doesnt seem to work...

wen i do C&F girls tell me i am mean, loser, or just ignore me...i was never an AFC and sometimes can be a jerk but they know its all for fun.

People also tell me i am wierd but i dont even do anythig wierd..ANYTHING trust me somtiem i just joke around....\

im not ugly or shy or anything but everyone has something and i feel left out(my school is small too)

i just want to know what i can do to become liked, more extroverted, and less annoying, mean, or "wierd"

p.s i do 'practice' all this stuff alot too

thanks

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be moved to the High School forum.

I feel for ya. The school atmosphere is much different than real life. The popular guys are the bullies (be it emotional or physical). Anyone unique gets singled out as a loser. Everything depends on how other people judge you.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you are being ****y, but not funny. Do they laugh when you say something C&F? If not, you're not being funny. Also, be careful not to hit a tender spot. If a girl is fat, don't make a joke about that. It would hurt her feelings. If she is THIN, then you would make a joke about her being fat.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its C and F man try to add alil bit of F into ur game....gl

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i do tend to go a little overboard on the ****y but when it try to be funny and i know it will make people laugh when i try they now say 'what are u looking at loser'..or 'your so gay dont talk to me' before i even say anything....

i guess i have to rebuild a new rep but by the time that happend ill probably be graudated.

also..why does everyone all me weird when i do actaully make a funny joke?(i aint no weirdo or act like i have a mental probelm eiterh..just plain old funny)

Reaction score
Yeah DJ material is all circumstancial. Depends on the girl, your social status, where you are, the general demographic around you... etc.

Basically people in different places are.. well different.

Just be genuinely nice. When you feel like doing a nice thing for her just do it. HOWEVER. The minute she starts to get arrogant or pulls ANY ****. You got her where you want her. BAM!!! then its time to put your foot down.

Dont go overboard with the nice though cause then its just creepy. Just a genuinelly warm and helpful person is what you want to be seen as. But also one that has a backbone when the $hit comes a rushin'.

Works for me. It just feels natural.

Anirak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think things are much more different in HS. I know that the really hot chicks respond to the material well in high school, but I still see other girls dating AFCs all the time. This is probably the reason why high school relationships don't last long, because the loser AFCs start supplicating etc. This may be why women start wanting only DJ's later in life, because they were used to guys in high school who they had only a 1-2 week relationship with.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're just being too ****y.

Give us an example of what you would say to a girl.

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by illmatic1005
i am a junior in highschool and for the past year and a half i have been following and applying most of the tips(c&f, workout, confidence, etc) but it doesnt seem to work...

wen i do C&F girls tell me i am mean, loser, or just ignore me...i was never an AFC and sometimes can be a jerk but they know its all for fun.

People also tell me i am wierd but i dont even do anythig wierd..ANYTHING trust me somtiem i just joke around....
Uh... dood are you the only one laughing at your jokes?? if thats the case, you should have realised that your jokes arent exactly funny. your trying way too hard ...c&f does not work for all

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

People also tell me i am wierd but i dont even do anythig wierd..ANYTHING trust me somtiem i just joke around....\

im not ugly or shy or anything but everyone has something and i feel left out(my school is small too)

i just want to know what i can do to become liked, more extroverted, and less annoying, mean, or "wierd"

p.s i do 'practice' all this stuff alot too

thanks
Don't take this "DJ material" too seriously.

Although alot of it is true and has helped people including me tremeniously, it's real purpose is to get you on your feet living your life.

The whole C&F thing is tricky. Unless you have the PERSONALITY type that matches with it, you're going to sound retarded. I personally only find myself using C&F only when I have established rapport/attraction with a girl.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is some of the C&F stuff i said...

girl inside with big sunglasses walks in(that i know)...

Me: its really sunny in here isnt it(with a smile)
Her: your such a jerk go F*** yourself

girl with messy hair and make up put on bad:

Me: whoaa what did u do to your face?
Her: Nothing, why is it a bad thing?
Me: Yes, it looks like you got slapped(with smile)
Her" you are so mean i hate u dont tlak to me(with no smile and walks away)

it may seem like i am gonig overboard or whatever but taht is exactly how they go when i say it to a girl i know...they respond negatively all the time no mater how funny or not...

i guess ill jsut practice on ones i dont know

Reaction score

it may seem like i am gonig overboard or whatever but taht is exactly how they go when i say it to a girl i know...they respond negatively all the time no mater how funny or not...

The first one sounds fine... are you sure the girl was mad? Or did she say it jokingly? The second one wasn't really funny, it was just an insult. Girls spend a lot of time doing their makeup and hair and if you just walk up to them and straight up tell them its bad without making it funny, they will definitely get mad.

Last edited:

SilverEagle1305

Reaction score

You're DEFINATELY taking it too far. That's not being funny at all. That's just being a ****.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I love the first one. I've said alot more ****y stuff then that and almost onyl get laughs. I have a big natural advantage with C&F though, my dad is very sarcastic and basically taught me that attitude since day one, so I can say alot of stuff most people would never get away with though.
The second one seems meanspirited and not very playfull. Which is the point of C&F to be playfull.

Reaction score
**** ****y and funny. If it doesnt feel natural dont do it. Do what comes natural. Listen to your instincts.

No not the ones that tell you to go buy her a stuffed bear and give her chocolate.

The OTHER ones.

Just be a genuinely nice guy.... with some balls. Dont be a pushover. And never take any of her ****.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hard Q to answer as we dont know you personally. We dont know your humour etc