DJ Hobbies and lifestyles

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muay thai (I want to be in UFC or PFC)
Cooking (Want to go to culinary food and go around the world to eat food)
Working out (Want to be in special forces)
Poker (Dream of going to world series poker)
Dancer (In a dance group with some friends)
Web Design (Kinda boring)
Military Science (I love military stuff)
Fishing
Pick up (Getting girls and giving them the best sex ever!)
The unknown (ufo,astral projection, etc)
Online Gaming (Win money from multiplayer games)

My other interest that I haven't go into yet
Motorcycle (I want one)
Car (Want to mod up my car make it faster)
Extreme Sports (Skydiving, rafting in rough rivers, Mountain biking, jumping off of cliffs into rivers)
Soccer
Swimming (The one where your underwater with the oxygen tank, I don't know what its called)
Hunting
Real Estate
Wholesale
Traveling around the world

Well thats about it when I hit 18 I'm going to mainly be pursuing the hobbies that i currently do and then just add my other interests into my life overtime. I really want to do extremes sports, but my time will come when I can do it. This is the first time I ever made a list about what I like and i actually see I love alot of things, back than you asked me what I like doing I wouldn't be able to come up with this much.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Yo man, how is skydiving, and would you mind maybe posting some general info (age, costs, etc).

Also for the DJs out there, is it really expensive to get started, I like music and I think its something that I could get into but I'm at aloss of where to start.
Hey,

Skydiving is amazing, I can't recommend it highly enough. Problem - it is expensive! Although you guys in the US get it much cheaper, I even travelled to San Diego from the UK to do my course because it worked out cheaper than doing it over here.

If you want to get to a point where you can skydive solo, you need to do the AFF course which is 7 levels/jumps. For the whole course you are looking at about $1300. After that you are still a student but can Skydive solo. If you've got the money, go for it, there is no way you would regret it!

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- I am a make-up artist (Yes, I know: good way to meet models ; )
- Working out although I would not consider it a hobby but more part of a healthy lifestyle
- Ice Hockey / Roller Hockey
- Studying / Networking to become a sport agent

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpNightmare said:
Currently:

Rythm/Dance/Bemani games: Pump It Up, In The Groove, and DDR. I play these the most. I have a metal pad at home to play on and go to the arcade once a week to hang out with some friends and play. I play a on to two hours a day on average. Fun and keeps me in shape.
You're 22 and you play DDR?

woow...just wow

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DDR is a good way to get in shape and impress people, plus if he enjoys it, whats wrong, its his life, and if someone wants to complain about HIS life its obvious THEY don't have one.

Disfunktional thanks man, I'll probably start when I move out to Cali for college, $1300 is NOTHING for a chance of a LIFETIME, especially cuz I can skydive solo after that.

Anyone else know about other extreme sports, that's something I'm REALLY into, and I know a ton of people would love hearing about that. Sky diving, cliff diving, SCUBA diving (that was a good one distant), all that extreme ****.

Is there a career like that, I mean damn I would LOVE to be a sky diving instructor or something like that. That's a ****ing awesome job now that i thought about it. I wanna go for psychology but once I get my real estate liscense to help out with college and after I graduate, doing those things for a job would be great, this thread is giving me ****ing great ideas that I'm definetly gonna go after, I'm glad I made it.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually find skydiving/bungee jumping to be not very extreme sports. I mean, more people die from driving than skydiving. You get safety harnesses, so there's no real thrill.

I do a bit of search & rescue. Its oddly exciting to know that peoples lives rest in your hands. Sometimes I push injured bushwalkers out of the chopper (while its flying) to demonstrate my power as their god.

Alternatively, skiing and snow camping are pretty cool, especially if you go without technology (no GPS systems, just good ol' fashioned maps and compasses, yee haw!).

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could do a lot of stuff regarding your football club:

-help with the coreographies, it takes about 1 week for a usual one and 2-3 for a big derby
-go to every away match, 1 day every 2 weeks, and if your team plays in a European cup 1-2-3 days every now and then
-change your wardrobe and only buy new clothes in the colours of your club
-go at your club fans bar every day and drink 2-3-4-5l of beer.
-and of course go to the home matches and "hunt" the away suporters all round the town.

Forza Dinamooooooooooooooooo!

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
You could do a lot of stuff regarding your football club:

-help with the coreographies, it takes about 1 week for a usual one and 2-3 for a big derby
-go to every away match, 1 day every 2 weeks, and if your team plays in a European cup 1-2-3 days every now and then
-change your wardrobe and only buy new clothes in the colours of your club
-go at your club fans bar every day and drink 2-3-4-5l of beer.
-and of course go to the home matches and "hunt" the away suporters all round the town.

Forza Dinamooooooooooooooooo!
I'm assuming you mean soccer? In that case soccer isn't as popular over here as in europe.

Still I know I wanna do that powerising and I'm also working on becoming more agile and acrobatic, so this thread did me alot of good.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Skydiving is amazing, I can't recommend it highly enough. Problem - it is expensive!
I guess I won't be trying that no time soon