DJ Gir!??

aliop

Reaction score
wel my question is last night i was dancing and sudenlly seen a girl watching me she was the DJ ( Disk JOkeys) girl.
so she come and danced with me like 1 hour at end we kissed ;) and promised to meet again so she teach me snowborading and i teach her pesona defence.

but She is a lil bit tall almost my hight and also a famouse model in town is there any chance for me?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, dammit!

Of course there's a chance for you, as long as you're open to it. You're a Don Juan, right?

Banish the thought of there being "no chance for you," and continue having fun with her.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man,
she approached you to, so she likes your ass man..!!!

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tall model DJ wtf is wrong with you

******slaps like you Deangelo*

yes.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...haha, cute

Hey, everybody has a chance with everybody...given some chances are smaller than others, but a chance! if i were you, id take it. Oh, and about her almost being your height, my girlfriend is slightly taller than me, and its ok with both of us. Dont worry and go with the flow and dont interrupt the current. It sounds ike this chick is casual...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aliop
wel my question is last night i was dancing and sudenlly seen a girl watching me she was the DJ ( Disk JOkeys) girl.
so she come and danced with me like 1 hour at end we kissed ;) and promised to meet again so she teach me snowborading and i teach her pesona defence.

but She is a lil bit tall almost my hight and also a famouse model in town is there any chance for me?
Forget her status of being a model etc.. treat her just like u would treat any other girl... remember, she is lucky to be with YOU! Now stop having these doughts and go for it! She is OBVIOUSLY interested in you!

Laterz...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: DJ Gir!??

Originally posted by aequitas
Forget her status of being a model etc.. treat her just like u would treat any other girl... remember, she is lucky to be with YOU! Now stop having these doughts and go for it! She is OBVIOUSLY interested in you!

Laterz...
thats a good point, she has enough people pampering her, treating her like shes somthing else. So treat her like you treat anyone else, and you will score.

aliop

Reaction score
Thanks for your repleys!

Wel last night i was again in the same disco and was watching ice hockey thereon tv sudenly someone touched and i smeled something familier and when watched it was that girl passed from beside me!

and after sometimes i was speaking with freind that she said hi from far away but damn i didnt responded and all the night she was watching me .l

My target was another girl last night so thats why i didnt payed attention to that model girl.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea...

aliop said:

My target was another girl last night so thats why i didnt payed attention to that model girl.
Well why didnt you USE the model girl to get to the other girl, and visa versa? Eg: You could of gone up to the model girl and started talking etc with her, the other girl would see that u can get with all these hot other girls and that will immediatelly create interest... then after talking to the model girl and flirting etc you go up to this other girl which is your "target" and you start talking to her, ask her what brings her there, get to know her etc... Now by you talking to this other girl you are also making that model girl jelous, so you are kinda "killing 2 birds with 1 stone"

Otherwise... Dont waste TOO MUCH time, because eventhough that model chick has interest in you, interest fades away after a while if nothing is done about it.

I suggest u get both of these girls nu,bers and then flirt etc with them via sms's etc, so that will keep the interest levels high, and then u work on 1 of them at a time, just try and NOT let the other find out about the other, girls HATE being 2nd choicel:rolleyes:

Laterz...