Dj FRIEND WITH HIV!!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ AND RESPOND. VERY SERIOUS!!!!!!!

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to all my fellow Dj ers. I think it is my civic duty to bring up this EXTREMELY important topic, definetly not discussed or not discussed enough in any of these forums. As we all may know, we are on this site to better ourselves in the realm of getting more women, improving social skill, how to act during certain situations or whatever the case may be. Alot of techniques we learned here sometimes work or never worked at all. Most of the things we learned might have worked good while the mistakes we made had minor consequences which could easily be corrected. But, a fellow friend of mine made a mistake that would eventually cost him his life.
Monday, my friend and I went to a health clinic to get an std check up. I really wasn't worried about the situation but there's always that doubt in the back of my mind. I've had my fair share of women and so did my friend. I would say he's looks and acts like the ideal dj. Nice car, own place ,good job ,good looking I guess, and tight ass game. Women basically throw pvssy at him. I was envious for a while I must say. So anyway we both went to a clininc in Manhattan and got tested for Hiv Gonorrea, syphliss, herpes and hepatitis b and c. The gonerrea test IS HORRIBLE GUYS!!!!!!! They stick a fvcking q tip up your D!CK twist it, and yank it out. Not a pleasnt experience...... Then the other tests they take blood by using a needle and I got an hiv quick test. They poked the tip of my finger with a needle like thing and drew some blood and put it on a indicator like thing or so. Being in this type of enviornment is a humbling experience, and definetly a reality check.
Basically when it was time my my boy to go he seemed alittle worried. I remember him telling me about this chick he fvcked RAW he met at this club a few weeks back. He remained calm though.....
They had quick hiv tests, so you had to wait an hour for the results. We both waited in the waiting room we didn't talk that much. It was an awkward silence between both of us. Were never like that. They called my name so I could get my results. When I got in the office and sat down the doc said " Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur tesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss negggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggative". I don't know why, but my heart WAS IN MY AZZ when he was reading the results. I went back to the waiting room they called my boy up. After about 3 minutes I heard in a screaming voice " WHAT, ARE YOU FVCKING SERIOUS, THAT SH!T IS WRONG". Then he stormed out of the clinic. I caught up with him down the block and never in my life I saw anything so sad. HE WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND CRYING HIS AZZ OF LIKE A NEWBORN BABY. He was crying his heart out............
I wouldv'e never thought an ALPHA, NON AFC, DOMINANT, ****Y AND FUNNY DJ would ever do such a thing. He going to have to get counseling and go through the black book to see if he has exposed any of his ex partners to the virus.
SO IN CONCLUSION...... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE protect yourself. DON'T trust that HB2 or even that HB10. People in the world are really devious and I've even heard a case where so people spread it intentionally. What is a Dj????? A Dj acts responsible with his d!ck and is able to control his emotions. Granted most of us couldn't turn down Beyonce or Britney Spears if they were laying butt naked in the bed in front of us. But really, is unprotected sex worth your life!!!!!!!! We all know the power of the Pvssy is one of the strongest convincers known to man. And women know this too. They'll use that sh!t to their advantage. And basically saying, that's the whole purpose of this website. It's designed to help aid and teach the common Dj or AFC to become more in tune with their inner (or lacking) abilities to attract these kind of women.
For now on, EVERY chick I plan to fvck must give me some info on her sex history. And like the usual, condoms will be worn. I don't think I even want to get head anymore. You could catch sh!t from that too... Hmmmmmmmmm REALITY IS A BEOCHHHH!!!!

ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

WHAT IS A DJ

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very sad story and another reason it is important to kill your desperation. This is one of the reasons I don't approve of ONS with strangers, PUA styles and the Gunwitch method. I believe it's very important for a DJ to have full control of his decisions and not be led by urges or competition/peer pressure.

Protected or unprotected, sex with a stranger is a risk. Condoms can tear, come off, and there are other STDs one can catch via other means.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If a girl is willing to bang you in a club bathroom without a rubber when she's only just met you, she's probably willing to do that with more than you.

Yes, it's popular to have sex with as many hot women as possible. So is bungee-jumping. But you have to remember there IS a ground underneath you and you take the necessary safety precautions. Even then, you're NEVER 100% protected from a nasty ending.

You pay to play in this game. There's a happy medium, though. If you're always running scared from some man-eating virus, you'll never have the enjoyment or excitement of having sex until you find a clean girl and get married. Even HIV tests are never 100% fool-proof...the disease can sit up in the lymph nodes for a while and not even register.

On the flip side, if you just go BAREBACKING women you've JUST MET in the club and just throwing your d!ck into any warm spot you can find, you're probably going to end up with a viral death sentence.

As usual, the solution is somewhere in between. You know the risks, you understand them, and you take what precautions you can, but you still put yourself out there in return for the experience.

I'm sorry for not having any pity. Sympathy, yes. But pity...no. He knew what he was doing. I had that opportunity to bang a girl I had just picked up from the bar...she was on top me grabbing my dyck and trying to guide it in, but I had no condom and I told her I wasn't going to do it. She was a hottie, too.

I think it's Jadakiss who said you probably deserve it when you die with your eyes open.

I'll tell you this much...if you ask EVERY girl you want to bang for an STD test result, you probably won't be getting laid as much. Many people don't even get it done...they either haven't f'ed enough or they don't WANT to know. I recently got an HIV test done myself...came back negative. I've never banged a girl without a rubber, but I've eaten a stranger's pvssy...many times.

I don't know what I'd do if I had some crap like that. But we all die.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:(

Jesus...

my (dont know if is my anymore :mad: ) gf cheated on me.. she keeps saying that it was just a kiss, but I sincerely I dont know... and now she is all worried about hiv. We had sex a few times before she told me what she done (the kiss thing).

Im worried and Im not at the same time.

Is it true that the virus doesnt show on tests untill 3 months after the contamination? :confused:

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what the doc told me, it does take a while to show up in the blood. He referred to it as the window period. Wait for about a month or two and take the test. Keep it in the back of your mind and don't forget it though.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it keeps me remembering a few times during the day.

I will make her do the tests.

You know, ppl are so stupid, makes me wanna give up on everything and move to an island.

The contaminating thing consciously is the extreme of ignorance, of human mind poverty and stupidity. Worst than the nazi ..

Human kind will end sooner than we imagine.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by penkitten
http://www.virusmyth.com
I'll read it just because I like retarded conspiracy theories.

In the meantime, you go ahead and bareback sluts in the club...just let me know which ones so I can steer clear of them. :p

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I'll read it just because I like retarded conspiracy theories.

In the meantime, you go ahead and bareback sluts in the club...just let me know which ones so I can steer clear of them. :p
well i like the conspiracy theories also however i am not a lesbo so i wont be barebacking any sluts today...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
91redrotary,

Dude, I'm really sorry for your friend but the guy should've been more discerning where he went fishing.

Damn, this is the dark side of DJ'ing, that's for sure.

Your friend's situation should serve as a resounding example to everyone of why it's so important to use protection and discretion all the time.

If I was your friend, I would definitely have another HIV test done, just to be sure.

Cheers,
Mav

Last edited:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disease is the price nature makes us pay for promiscuity. While we may disagree with virgins who wait until marriage, we at least respect them; after all, life is not some race of whom can get laid the most. I have a friend with the motto “Never let the pússy control you. If you can control yourself, you can control the pússy.” It’s true. There are guys on here who bash society and religion for sexual repression, proclaiming that such institutions are clueless to human sexuality, but no, they are not clueless; the institutions are fully aware. Sex is emotionally and physically dangerous.

(A few weeks ago I went out with some friends to hear a great DJ -- disk jockey -- spin. I had a few drinks but blacked out for about a hour and a half -- during which I had two more drinks! How dare my alter ego! -- and afterwards I was told by several friends all the wild things I did, especially with a ridiculously hot blonde chick; we were doing everything. I woke up from the blackout while with the girl and -- having remembered nothing up to that point -- somehow freaked out and left the situation. When I learned about all that happened while blacked out, it scared me. Had I not regained myself from the blackout, I could easily have gone home with her and had sex with her -- I had no condoms -- without my “stamp of approval” of intent. I’ve never had a one-night stand and it should certainly instill fear in anyone the prospect of having one with a complete stranger while blacked out.)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust a test that comes back in only an hour. I just got tested and the results took 2 weeks to process (negative :D )

Also, I didn't get a cu-tip shoved up there, they just had me pee in a cup.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I wouldn't trust a test that comes back in only an hour. I just got tested and the results took 2 weeks to process (negative :D )

Also, I didn't get a cu-tip shoved up there, they just had me pee in a cup.
i have been tested at least once a year for the last 11 yrs and they always took my blood.. the results came back in 2 to 4 weeks.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, retard, caps lock off.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a sad story, but I'm not sure I believe your friend. Men have a 1/4000 chance of getting HIV from having unprotected vaginal sex with a woman who is known to be HIV+. Is it possible he is bisexual (1/30 chance for receptive anal) or he does he do IV drugs( 1/50 chance).

THose numbers are based on studies in the United States and Canada. Underdeveloped nations have very different numbers. Much more likely to be transferred heterosexually there.

silo

Reaction score
Damn Pen, no fu*king wonder you keep talking about you vagina, you've been testing yourself since 15? just goes to prove that sex can mess you up psycologically if you're not emotionally ready for it. I'm not saying you are crazy but all your posts are one tracked toward sex and that is just not normal.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 91redrotary
Basically when it was time my my boy to go he seemed alittle worried. I remember him telling me about this chick he fvcked RAW he met at this club a few weeks back. He remained calm though.....
"Three to six months from your last unsafe sexual experience is the amount of time you need to wait to get an HIV test. Depending on the source, you will get differing opinions about this "window" of time between infection and HIV antibody detection in a blood test. For example, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends six months, some city and state health departments advise waiting two months, while the Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC), the oldest and largest HIV and AIDS service organization in the world, suggests a three-month waiting period."
-http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1023.html

Sorry, but your friend has had HIV for quite a time longer than he'd thought. In all actuality, the odds are good that HE passed HIV on to HER. What he NEEDS to do is get back in touch with all of the sexual partners he's had in the past 3 months and tell them that he's tested positive. If he doesn't, then I don't feel sorry for him at all - in fact, I'd despise him. These girls that he's slept with, some protected and some without protection, all have a right and a need to know that he is HIV-positive. Tell your friend that.

Also, I'm curious to know about this "Quick HIV test"? I've never heard anything about it... and I've been tested several times myself. In fact, I was under the assumption that:

"At Columbia,.. offers free confidential HIV testing ... Walk-in hours are available each semester, so there's no waiting time for appointments, with results back one week after the testing during a follow-up visit. If you're not at Columbia, and/or prefer anonymous HIV testing, try one of the city or state Department of Health (DOH) testing sites. If you're extremely eager to get the results, some private labs can give you the test and get the results back to you in a few days; however, they charge a fee.

I'd love to hear the name of the clinic it was that you went to that not only provided you with nearly instantaneous results, but also for free?! This is truly a breakthrough in modern science, and someone should definitely give these people a Nobel Peace Prize for coming up with this equipment on their own while everyone else in the whole world has to wait a minimum of a few days...

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Dj FRIEND WITH HIV!!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ AND RESPOND. VERY SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by diablo
"Three to six months from your last unsafe sexual experience is the amount of time you need to wait to get an HIV test. Depending on the source, you will get differing opinions about this "window" of time between infection and HIV antibody detection in a blood test. For example, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends six months, some city and state health departments advise waiting two months, while the Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC), the oldest and largest HIV and AIDS service organization in the world, suggests a three-month waiting period."
-http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1023.html

Sorry, but your friend has had HIV for quite a time longer than he'd thought. In all actuality, the odds are good that HE passed HIV on to HER. What he NEEDS to do is get back in touch with all of the sexual partners he's had in the past 3 months and tell them that he's tested positive. If he doesn't, then I don't feel sorry for him at all - in fact, I'd despise him. These girls that he's slept with, some protected and some without protection, all have a right and a need to know that he is HIV-positive. Tell your friend that.

Also, I'm curious to know about this "Quick HIV test"? I've never heard anything about it... and I've been tested several times myself. In fact, I was under the assumption that:

"At Columbia,.. offers free confidential HIV testing ... Walk-in hours are available each semester, so there's no waiting time for appointments, with results back one week after the testing during a follow-up visit. If you're not at Columbia, and/or prefer anonymous HIV testing, try one of the city or state Department of Health (DOH) testing sites. If you're extremely eager to get the results, some private labs can give you the test and get the results back to you in a few days; however, they charge a fee.

I'd love to hear the name of the clinic it was that you went to that not only provided you with nearly instantaneous results, but also for free?! This is truly a breakthrough in modern science, and someone should definitely give these people a Nobel Peace Prize for coming up with this equipment on their own while everyone else in the whole world has to wait a minimum of a few days...
Thanks for ringing the BS detector on this post.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Dj FRIEND WITH HIV!!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ AND RESPOND. VERY SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by diablo

Here's the link to the one's in Nyc. Call them up and they'll tell you. And yes the quick hiv test "rapid result test" was free.
http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/doh/html/std/std2.html#br