Dj Challenge: High School

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Random Hero
I'm in summer school right now but no good looking girls here lol.

doesnt matter if they are all ugly, practise some techniques...just move on when you know you have their attraction

just my 2 cents

and i alrady said im in, but ill help with the challenge too, PM if necasscary

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in..
i just graduated from high-school. my college starts on 1st of august. can i still join? pm if you need any details

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
im going to be helping smooth make the new " DJ Boot Camp: Highschool"

my AIM is shadysbk9

I would ask a mod to sticky this, but we are going to make a new thread soon. so keep letting us know if you"in" or not

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SlyD4rK
doesnt matter if they are all ugly, practise some techniques...just move on when you know you have their attraction

just my 2 cents

and i alrady said im in, but ill help with the challenge too, PM if necasscary
heh I remember when I first came to this site I started trying to do soem techniques on alot of girls even ugly ones then I started hearing tons of rumors about me liking all these different girls and I was like wth

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in, it will be good for me cuz i'm moving into 10th grade next year (junior/ year11 UK system, i think year 5 european system) and into a new highschool and even though i'm better than average i could sure be much better

anyways PM me or send an email to

drive-the-j@hotmail.com
same email for msn
I don't have AIM but i might bother to get it if it's neccessary thx

oh btw my school starts either end of august or beginning of september... not sure yet...

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in. Last year I came into school guns ablazin', but then I let too many opportunities slip away. This will keep my game sharp.

But I assume most of the guys here already have the basics down? Let's make this a hard boot camp/competition. Not just eye contact/hellos.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think'll we will have it start off with hellos/eye-contact, just for the first week...i mean we arent skimping on making this...we are talking like 20 hellos a day MIN. (for the first week) this is just to improve your overall confidence---some people may have this down already---but i know i don't have this down yet...and being on a strict deadline like this will help all of us improve...if your still not sure thats its not hard enough, then check the orginal bootcamp and look how hard that is, we are gonna up the lvl (i hope)

bay

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have the whole year. No need to be asking girls on dates in week 2.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my schol starts soon. Do we have enough people to start. I think maybe we should start organizing and like set goals and swap msn or whatever. Who's on the executive board?
if there is one.

barra088

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ive been planning on committing to this so im definetly in. i start school august 2nd so yeah this should be interesting.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i don't think the group is working. lol anyone else having problems?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it says it was cancelled or something. Just start a new group using something other than MSN.