Dj Challenge: High School

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wut up Smooth here----- would any of you guys be willing to do a sort of DJ Boot CAmp / Contest. This will be Geared Only twards high school students. I know at least for myself, the DJ boot camp was not an option for me cuz im in high school and i just cant leave whenever i want to seduce girls, plus you can barely find any your age out on the streets.

This contest, If enough people are interested will start at the beggining of school. I need time to write the Contest/ Camp so that is the reason i am posting it so early. Post if your interested or have suggestions. We need at least 10 people

vaan

Don Juan
Reaction score
write it up i guess

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 people

Alright weve got 2 people I need at least a couple more b4 I write it up-- like I said it will start at the begining of school.

smooth'n'saucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm
problem is thers only 500 ppl at our school,,,,,an no chiks above a 6 in looks with a bearable personality:(
kinda knocks the highschool dj motivation down :cuss:
this could be interesting though

write it up:up:

vaan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait when does everyone elses school start? mine starts back in the middle of august.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm well most ppl live in America...me, Canada

But my schools starts the beginning of september, but anywas

Im Game.. write it up!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sign me up!.....this is going to be so much fun

EDIT:
PS - Good luck guys....cause your gonna need it....hehe

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS OFFICIAL

There is officially enough people for me to start writing the first official HIGH SCHOOL DJ BOOT CAMP/ CONTEST. This will test your current DJ skills and you will learn a ton. We need as many people as possible to join. I will start writing and get back to you guys in 1 - 2 weeks. The only problem is that diff schools start at different times. I start late August. If everyone could post when their school starts, that would be helpfull. Please post any suggestions or concerns you may have.

-Smooth-

bay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have it done by August (that gives you a month) and you should be good for everyone as far as school starting goes. Lets see a rough draft in a week or two so we can see what we're up against. :D

smooth'n'saucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i'm in australia so school starts back up 25th july

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj Challenge

I'm game too let me know when you start it's always been my dream to be more confident with the ladies

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need to improve my DJ skills, so I guess I'm game too.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting at a new school this year so it should be perfect because nobody will know me. definitely count me in. I have seen the local chicks and they are all hot.

Aug 10th

Last edited: