DJ Bootcamp: Week 3

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
what rushing dude is trying to do is to approach woman when he is not trying to approach. most of the time when you go up to a girl, you are already in the zone, for example on a night out, you plan on meeting new people and thus your mentality reflects this desire. However, what if you could approach a girl and get her number anytime, whether you are jogging around the park (actually jogging not scanning the prospects), or in the middle of a nice family dinner. This becomes a whole new level of game.

On to what I was actually going to post. I have finished the 10. Rdude, don't ask why I'm on here this early, I don't even know (extreme dedication? i think not). Back to bed for me :)

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you RockyRoc, you made me realize something: It's easier for me to approach out of state.

You know I just do my thing, talk to some girls from time to time but whenver I am in the BC and I go out thinking "you have to talk to 10 girls now!!!" I just can't do it. The three girls I did these week where all "out of state". I went to my dance class to dance, to the gym to train and out with my friends to have fun and I didn't think about it, I just talked to these girls and practiced my skills.

I thought about this whole BC thing: I have been through week 3 twice before, through week 1 and 2 three times already. Yet, whenever I start the BC again I struggle again with those first weeks. Those convo skills with strangers just don't stick with me. I do my 10 convos, get an immense rush of confidence, then I talk to some girls, at some point get stuck in the BC, after that take a break and I'm back to zero, still not talking to strangers in my every day encounters.

So here is what I am going to do: From now on I will limit my PC time to a maximum of 1 hour a day. I will stick to the basics: Gym, EC, Hello's, convos with strangers. I will challenge myself to do at least one conversation every day on average a week. And I will do it as long as it takes for this skill to sink in. And when it does I will start to throw in some girls.

So this will be my slow BC. That's it. I'm sorry guys, but I'm out of here. Hope you guys will be more successful.

Good luck.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bummer man,well I did not make it to ten yet so I might be outy with you unless I can pull 6 convos tomorrow.I am not giving up though.Today I did something really random.I was skimboarding on the beach and I saw these 2 girls right in front of my path so I decided I would go up and sit next to them,and I did! I realized I am really bad at flirting in the sense that I can tdo it.I get nervous.I figure I will be fine as long as I get more convos with girls.I saw these 2 girls at school that I wouldsay were 9.8 they were sexy.I was gonna say whats up but I got nervous.I also get nervous to talk to women when people are around because I think they will laugh at me.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm yeh u pretty much said it rockyroc and well done on getting through this week dude

That is very good al moh, kinda opposite problem to what i have, but life is about having both ying and yang. So i feel it is good to b good at both. Al moh i am not sure if that is u leaving this bootcamp, but if u can say to urself honestly that is why ur leaving then fine, if it is fear talking then i don't think that is such a wise move. If u want to know which one make sure to complete this week and if u still feel the same then sure u were right and u can quit. I just have an incling if u do pass this week u would continue to week 4. I have done what u have done before and said the exact same thing, it did not get me no where although i said i will keep the convos i just got lazy and did nothing. I just don't want the same thing for u dude.

Well anyway guys my update i can not freaking believe it i left it till the last day, i hate the got to do it in last day feeling. I got my day off work tommorow so it is fine 2 convos will b done. One thing i am having problems with is that there is a girl i am considering relationship in my gym she has got probablly the nicest personality i have known and good looking. I am not going to end the bootcamp like last time because of a relationship i will see this through the end. Just quite annoying seeing the tension has built up a lot in the past month so i can guess what will happen in the next two months.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last day guys, push urself, idc if u got 1 approach left or 10. It is very much possible and u know it to has well, because again u wudn't b reading what i am saying right now if it wasn't. If u guys got a lot to do, i suggest go clubs, talk where ever u can sidewalks, bus stops, libaries, work, bars etc...it does not matter. Guys if u don't make it fair enough, but if u don't even try that is unforgivable. If u approach every girl u c and still can't get it to last two minutes, u went out in style all guns blazing that is an admirable finish. If ur sitting at home saying u can't do this, u will never become a true dj till u change that.

Btw i am feeling more of a dj brother vibe with u guys, well done.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2&3 results

Alright guys! Thanks for being patient. I've got a midterm tomorrow but since I have everything else under control I think now will be a good time for an update.

Since I've been busy, I just chose Tuesday (2nd) to do them all. I've tried to challenge myself, as there are certain daytime and nighttime places that make it too easy. I completed week two last week without doing anything special. I like to talk to people from the elevators until I get out of my condo complex. Also, I make eye contact with everyone so I get a lot of conversations in the subway. To make matters easier, I have tutorials for my classes which offers me tons of strangers to talk to. By the time me and my friend Lex were at the gym I had eight strangers. We worked in with one guy on the squat rack and we started talking about Lex trying to get out of doing squats three times a week lol.

After that, we grabbed some cups for whey at the restaurant and sat to eat. Two cute girls were watching Susan Boyle on a mac so we started making fun of them. We refused to listen so they came to sit with us and tried to make us listen. Hahaha

As for week three, as I said I picked Tuesday. This challenge is a lot harder because I'm picky. On the subway there was this beautiful asian women in front of me and I was going to bump into her by accident even though I had nothing to say. However, she started laughing really loud (listening to comedy maybe?) and at the time I couldn't think of an explanation so I lost my vibe lol.

Well, whatever, here's the story of my day...

I headed off to the pool with my friend Ash because a lot of the hotter women, at least for me, tend to hang around the athletics center. Him and I are swimming laps in the slow lane and these two girls get in and they're laughing and swimming the wrong way and whatnot so we had a "would you hit that? would you?" discussion which concluded in me swimming backwards and colliding with the less cuter one (a seven and an eight) and us accusing them of trying to kill me but with huge grins. The seven kicks me in the ass and we tell them we're gonna sue and just keep babbling inanely all the while they're poking me. I tell them Ash is ticklish and they chase after him and we're having tons of fun until the life guard tells us we gotta keep swimming. We're gonna go swimming with them Friday afternoon though. :)

After that, Ash goes and I just chill in the restaurant waiting for Lex to get off work and go to the gym. I'm always a hard-ass with him at the gym (force him to do squats, deads, sprints, etc.) so he forced me to approach all three of the cute girls in there. The first girl, a red head, was really focused on her exercise and I only held the convo for about a minute so it didn't count. She kept one wording everything and her body language told me to abort. Sometimes my charm doesn't work haha. Lex thinks I should've waited until she finished her set but why wait for the perfect time?

The other two, Alessia and Sammy went much better. The first girl was doing bench press (that's hot) and we asked to work in. Lex comes and says with a huge smile that he doesn't know if we can because she looks ripped (she's lifting 95 pounds including the bar) and she rolls her eyes. I asked her about her doing the bench press and turns on she's on the volleyball team. Cool beans. She was really cool helping us change the weight and stuff and I let her spot Lex. Later when we were doing our bent rows she came and gave us her facebook and said to give her a shout if we ever wanted volleyball tickets. Awesome.

Sammy was this average brunette (except with an amazing ass) who was using those tiny dumbells to do I have no idea what (flyers? lol.) After she was finished I went up and asked her if she could do me a quick favor and watch my friend Lex's back while I spotted him during power cleans. She didn't really know what was going on but I explained everything and she thought it was really cool. I showed her how to do power cleans after and she did them pretty well.

The remaining six, I all met at night. However, I'm not going to give as much detail because 1) I had a lot of shots and 2) I really have to study. Haha, anyway my friend Sarah works at a bar called Molly's that just got their license back a month or two ago for not carding and I kept promising her I'd go check it out. My french buddies were also telling me there's a super cute blonde bartender there so I was excited (turns out they were talking about Sarah lmao.)

A couple shots in I remember that me, my friend Yvan, and Alec played pool with three other cuties that Sarah had introduced me to. I didn't realize until after that trying to have a conversation while intoxicated was a stupid idea but I forced myself to talk about whatever. To make matters worse, the losing team, it was agreed would order a round of tequila shots. I'm not sure why anymore (the loud girls said it was part of the bet? At the time it made perfect sense...) but we did the salt off them and Sarah told me later that Yvan and Alec BOTH got lucky that night lol.

By then I had massive social proof in the bar and I literally went up to girls and opened with a "woooo!" I don't know, it worked and I finished off my count. I remember at one point this girl gave me her shutter shades to wear and took my necklace and at some other point a girl wrote her number all across my hand (and someone drew a boob.)

Haha anyway, I went back to my place at like two, via. cab and determined to study. I open my book, head still spinning when Daphne (the girl I'm seeing atm) texts me that she's around Spadina with her french friend Timmi (she doesn't live in Toronto) and I gotta say hi. I didn't want to take a cab after the subway was closed so I told them to come over and I'd cook some steak sandwiches. They got in at late three when the food was cold but we finally ate (I was starving.) Timmi loved it but Dav was full for some reason. Then we headed to my bed to listen to some french music since me and Timmi liked a lot of the same bands. Eventually, Timmi falls asleep and Dav decided to try to beat me up (we wrestle a lot even though she's barely 100 pounds of cute) and after some broken bracelets and my shirt getting ripped, she hits timmi in the face and timmi goes to the couch lol. After I tickle her to death, pin her, and accidentally break him bra, she falls asleep on my chest and we sleep at around five.

I wake up at ten thirty to my alarm that I didn't set. I have class at 12:00. Dav and Timmi are gone. The bracelet pieces are cleaned up, Dav's steak is in the fridge, and all the dishes are in the sink. I have a marker mustache and one of them drew a pacman on my boxers. What the hell lol. Well I took a shower and got on with my sleep deprived day.

Week three done!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 completed

I just did my last two today, i wud go in detail but very short in time at moment. I have been making quite lot of **** ups on phone also, but whatever, but i got something to work with its fine and definettly learned some lessons.

So far i got 5 out of the 11

Rockyroc
Davidg100
Blackfrost
HBk
Rushing dude 123

Waiting for everyone elses

azrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
done

done with this week .
nine where in campus and one in a "bus station".
with one in a classroom i ask a girl what did the teacher said on Friday(i was not trying to start a convo ) next thing i know i am talking with her and her friend. then the friend stop talking and it is me and the girl. as i didn't do my homework she gave me the print pages from where she did hers:D (i did not ask for it).

with the girl at the bus stop(this is after i leave ^^ that class and was headed home) again i ask her a simple question(there was a line and i ask her if she has been waiting for a long time,she says that she has not and then ask me where i was headed(we live in the same area) i talk to her for a while then the convo stops and even thought i am behind her in line i did not talk to her again.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I FINISHED!!!! DONE DONE DONE. and its 11:35 my time so i made it before midnight.

wow what a crazzzy day. i had all ten of them to do today as i had a very hard time finding girls i was attracted to ( today made it a lot easier bcz it was my college orientation). so yea i got all of them done in one day!!

i will go through the ones that i remember decently... but wow what an experience. it felt like a met a ton of woman even though it was just 10. at one point in time i was gaming about 4 good looking HB 7.5s all at once and they were really into me. my social value was higher than it has probably ever been with people i didnt know. even though i havent number closed any of them yet, i feel like i could definately get any one of their numbers and maybe even date 2-3 succesfully. what an amazing feeling!

ok here it goes - the first girl i met was an 8.5 - super good looking and amazing legs. she was sitting by herself on a bench type thing and i pulled away from my buddies to sit next to her and talk. it was hilarious to watch everyone observe me (guys, that is). my buddies jelously watched and eventually used me as an excuse to come over and sit with us. the convo was pretty basic. we talked about the school and testing and whatnot. she was really receptive and fun. i was kinda suprised that she was so willing to talk but whatever... im not complainin.

about 15 minutes later was when i gamed about 4 girls at once. but i only counted it as 2 convos bcz i only seriously talked with about 2 of the girls. i used the tic tac toe opener and it worked perfectly. i had them laughing and it seemed like they thought i was a cool guy (what i am going for this early in the stages). i showed them some corny calculator tricks (we were testing for college) and they seemed to love it. i would jump about the girls and do a little cat and mouse thing which worked pretty well.

another one was a good looking HB 8 party type girl (had a boyfriend), but she was really outgoing so it was easy to talk with her. we kinda walked with eachother throughout an entire tour and talked for atleast a half an hour - nice.

then i met this HB 7, but she was really my type so it was nice. i swear it took a while for her to warm up to me but she was really nice and kinda strangely turned me on for some reason. she reminded me of the girl from yes man looks-wise and a little bit personality-wise.

another one i met later in the day was kinda chubby (typically not my type) 7.5 but for whatever reason i was into her. she reminded me of this chick in my school who has unbelievable social proof. so that was probably part of it. the convo went great at first, but then died down a bit and we ended up just walking away with a little goodbye.

hmmm i know there were quite a few more ( i got 12 convos total) but those were the ones that stood out to me. again... it was an awesome day no doubt!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thyme said:
ok here it goes - the first girl i met was an 8.5 - super good looking and amazing legs. she was sitting by herself on a bench type thing and i pulled away from my buddies to sit next to her and talk. it was hilarious to watch everyone observe me (guys, that is). my buddies jelously watched and eventually used me as an excuse to come over and sit with us. the convo was pretty basic. we talked about the school and testing and whatnot. she was really receptive and fun. i was kinda suprised that she was so willing to talk but whatever... im not complainin.

about 15 minutes later was when i gamed about 4 girls at once. but i only counted it as 2 convos bcz i only seriously talked with about 2 of the girls. i used the tic tac toe opener and it worked perfectly. i had them laughing and it seemed like they thought i was a cool guy (what i am going for this early in the stages). i showed them some corny calculator tricks (we were testing for college) and they seemed to love it. i would jump about the girls and do a little cat and mouse thing which worked pretty well.

another one was a good looking HB 8 party type girl (had a boyfriend), but she was really outgoing so it was easy to talk with her. we kinda walked with eachother throughout an entire tour and talked for atleast a half an hour - nice.

then i met this HB 7, but she was really my type so it was nice. i swear it took a while for her to warm up to me but she was really nice and kinda strangely turned me on for some reason. she reminded me of the girl from yes man looks-wise and a little bit personality-wise.

another one i met later in the day was kinda chubby (typically not my type) 7.5 but for whatever reason i was into her. she reminded me of this chick in my school who has unbelievable social proof. so that was probably part of it. the convo went great at first, but then died down a bit and we ended up just walking away with a little goodbye.

hmmm i know there were quite a few more ( i got 12 convos total) but those were the ones that stood out to me. again... it was an awesome day no doubt!
Congrats, but you shouldn't be out trying to game as many girls as possible so you can show off to your buddies or prove to yourself you have game. You should be out looking for a girl you like and have stuff in common with so you can eventually go out with her, have fun, get intimate, etc.

When you are trying to prove to yourself you have it, you are not closing anything and that doesn't really accomplish anything. It may build up your confidence for a month or two, but after a while the "emotional trigger" of talking to a HB while your friends look on and are jealous, or gaming a girl at the supermarket will fade and you will be back to square one.

Look for a girl who you want to spend time with, who you find attractive, who you have stuff in common with and eventually want to have sex with. Close the deal and you'll be much more satisfied with yourself and the situation.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean and your completely right...

honestly the only reason i was doing it was because i had to do the entire bootcamp week in one day so i was talking with every good looking chick in seeing distance. and i wasnt necesarily gaming the girls to show off in front of the guys, but it something inevitable if i wanted to get into a conversation (it seems like every guy in the room keeps tabs on the good looking chicks).

i completely agree with your advice about finding someone special for me... but really at this point in time i havent had enough experience to know what is 'my type'. its hard for me to know what i find attractive if i have only been in a middle-school relationship that lasted a couple months.

so yea... thats where i am at right now. i have a lot of work to go before i start to settle down.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo guys I just got time now to go on here and post that I finished.I was done on thursday but I never got a chance to go on here.It was all so hard dude it was crazy but I feel myself getting better,I like it!