DJ Bootcamp Registration!!!!!!!!

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWayOfAllFlesh said:
so what do i do?
chill lol, bootcamp starts on the 20th, we're all starting together. In the meantime you can check out the links that rushingdude posted in his first post of the thread and you'll get an idea of what we gonna do.

bassfiend86

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i want in, i done it before and i know that it helps. right now in an ltr which i feel that has been slowing me down. i've noticed how lazy i have gotten socially with both men and women. when i did it before i noticed that i was becoming more extroverted and i want that back. so basically my goals are to become more social with both men and women, to stop being the quiet guy in groups, and to figure out to become the life of the party.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bass and Nexus your in too, from looks of it quite lot of u guys have got bit of experience in the field. What i am aiming for in this camp is for everyone to improve and become better than ever. So may b good to set rules for other tasks for example "go some place new and interact with chicks" this was good one for me because i had certain areas where i was very heavily social proofed where i could get numbers very easily. So when i aimed for 10 numbers a week, i made sure that i could only get 3 in one area maximum and anymore dosn't count unless u go somewhere different.

Another one u can try is if ur great at night game do most of ur tasks in day game or vice versia. If you approach direct usually try indirect. If u do this u will give urself more options and u will b more able to think on ur toes and adapt to new situations. The worst thing u can do in my opinion is stay in ur comfort zone, u literally can not improve if u don't do anything different. it is said Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So what i like to do is mix things up and make them has different has possible, so i have more chance of improving.

TheWayOfAllFlesh: like nexxus said we are staring on 20th so just relax for now read the articles i put in DJ bank and just try improving ur socialness bit while waiting, by maybe just looking at people and thinking a good opening line to say to them. What i like to do is with every person that walks past me, I think what makes them different and think of things I can use to start a convosation. So give that a try. Then actually apply that and throw a few openers out and c where it gets ya.

5 more days left for new recruits who want to join.

Phuc

Reaction score
lovely

sign me up!:) I can not write my reasons for joining just yet because my computer is broken ..hey I guess that is a reason ;-)

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to join. I'm here because I'd like to be more social, really. I never was very social when I was younger. I was always overweight and was terrorized daily for years. I've never really had a girlfriend so I don't know how that...works?
I'm not a complete noob or basketcase though. I've been studying "pua" stuff for nearly a year, and most recently the stuff I really think is ME, Direct material, like Mode One, and The Book of Pook, which brought me here.

Almost 2 years ago now I finally got my **** together and started learning about healthy living, and hardcore exercising. I was once 280 pounds. Now I'm 150 and have been strength training 3 times a week the whole while, so I'm pretty strong too.

After I got my weight down I had some levels of success, but I was too self-conscious about problems with my body that I couldn't go all the way. I wouldn't take my clothes off because I had gross extra skin issues all around my midsection, and my ass looked like an 80 year old's. I say "had" because 6 weeks ago I had a major surgical procedure (Lower Body Lift) to fix it. I'm still in the recovery process, but the worst is over and I'm VERY HAPPY with the results, which are nothing short of amazing. I'm now very tight and look like I should. I do have a scar, but it doesn't bother me at all.

There are insanely beautiful girls that I can tell like me, but I get all ****ed up in my head about what to say.

I think I could really use help with social tips, fun dating ideas, and basic stuff like that. I'm not interested in using any canned material or Mystery Method type stuff. I want to go Direct/Natural all the way.

So here I am. And thanks!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey phuc it is kool just say when u have time if u want next time. Jet thats kinda similar to me, i didn't really like canned material so much, but i took some things out of it that i did like but not much. I feel u could possibly like RSD has well which i feel is pretty good. I personally feel this site is the gold mine because rather than working on the outside of the person they work on the inside. So once thats changed the outside will anyway and it will actually not b fake.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea for you jet, RSD and this site are the best bcz they work on inner game and not routines.

after you understand the basics of innergame from the free stuff on here, i would recommend you get the RSD blueprint decoded with tyler. you can get it for a lot of money on the site or find it free on a torrent website or something. awesome stuff

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Hey phuc it is kool just say when u have time if u want next time. Jet thats kinda similar to me, i didn't really like canned material so much, but i took some things out of it that i did like but not much. I feel u could possibly like RSD has well which i feel is pretty good. I personally feel this site is the gold mine because rather than working on the outside of the person they work on the inside. So once thats changed the outside will anyway and it will actually not b fake.
Yeah dude, love Blueprint and the Natural stuff. And I totally feel you there. That's really what I need--solid inner game and support.
I'm excited ;)
Thanks again!

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thyme said:
yea for you jet, RSD and this site are the best bcz they work on inner game and not routines.

after you understand the basics of innergame from the free stuff on here, i would recommend you get the RSD blueprint decoded with tyler. you can get it for a lot of money on the site or find it free on a torrent website or something. awesome stuff
Ha, just read this. Yeah it's awesome. Blueprint is totally one of my top 5 "pua" materials, without a doubt. I've watched it 4 times now and it sinks in deeper each time.
Thanks for the comments and good meeting you guys. I'm reading all of the suggested materials that were posted and hoping to finish before the 20th XD

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys your names have all been added and BOOTCAMP IS STARTING TOMMOROW, the rest of your lifes could dramatically change tommorow. Dreams achieved, near enough all fear destroyed, knowledge and wisdom gained.

So i am going to start the bootcamp week 1 thread today, i will do it a bit later on, so make sure to go in DJ Bank and read some material. The Dj list is below and newcomes are still welcome for now.

DJ List
TheWayOfAllFlesh
Mr Bond
Thyme
Rushing dude
Don Esco
Chrom3y
Cure
Jose yero
Captain Krunch
Dante420
Nexxus
bassfiend86
Phuc
Jet

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
COUNT ME IN!!! lol..assuming its not too late!

I tried one a while back but never completed it..im determined this time..

I want to be a suave confident man, not an insecure over analytical dweeb anymore!!!

Zemaj