DJ Boot Camp - Anyone else want to try it with me

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
Elstud, I don't want to brag but I'm far past you in "this stuff" but I'm still doing this, I recommend you do it do, by the time you get to like week 3 and 4 it's all about getting numbers and setting up dates.
You probably are, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm just trying to get numbers and day 2's right now. I only go to the mall once and a while and I wouldn't want to be slown down any more than I already am. I know I can converse with people, I know I can go up to women, this would kind of slow me down unless we started at like week 5 or something. Just doing "Hi"'s and eye contacting people wouldn't even being challenge. And I can already start conversations which really doesn't help because rapport doesn't matter until she's attracted.

Last edited:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i'm past this too, but i'm still starting from the beggining. If anything it will improve your basic skills, so it's not a bad thing.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You probably are, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm just trying to get numbers and day 2's right now. I only go to the mall once and a while and I wouldn't want to be slown down any more than I already am. I know I can converse with people, I know I can go up to women, this would kind of slow me down unless we started at like week 5 or something. Just doing "Hi"'s and eye contacting people wouldn't even being challenge. And I can already start conversations which really doesn't help because rapport doesn't matter until she's attracted.

Yes, I understand where your coming from and it is entirely your choice, but even on weeks 1 & 2 you can go farther than just hi's and conversations, as far as I know there is no rule against that. Just something to think about, look at the journal of that one guy who finished it (he got to like week 8 where he started making up his own goals because there was nothing left), look at the change he was able to make. Personally, that's what I'm looking for, to have a constant supply of women to date and ****, at least for the summer. But hey, as long as your going out and trying to improve I guess your doing better than the majority of people here.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't edit my first post for some odd reason but I know you guys are good to go. ElStud most of us are way past getting our confidence up so this is more for fun. Due to me having to work extremely long days until Monday I'll be starting Monday but you guys can start tomorrow if you want. I'll be starting a new thread on Monday for everyone to post their results so far.

Thanks

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItWasntMe said:
I'll be starting a new thread on Monday for everyone to post their results so far.

Thanks
Once you make the thread, PM a HS mod (me, Vincent, mpimpin, or Plec07) and we will stick the thread.

One minor note for people reading this: You may NOT post your own journal outside of that thread. We don't want or need 15 different journals taking over the forum. Sign up now so you can post in that thread.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
k but my bootcamp starts monday
That's perfectly fine. Post your results at the end of every week (since you're starting on a Monday you'll be posting every Sunday) and possibly midweek if you wish to share an experience or if you're way ahead in your exercise and you just want to brag lol.

Virtual tyvm I'll pm all 4 of you and whomever stickies it first, well... just gets to be proud of stickying it lol.

Thank you all so far whom have joined. Remember I'll be posting the log thread on Monday.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, why are we giving our MSN and AIM's?

Are we gonna have weekly discussions or something? Or is it just so we have each others.

Thanks and good luck everyone.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
Quick question, why are we giving our MSN and AIM's?

Are we gonna have weekly discussions or something? Or is it just so we have each others.

Thanks and good luck everyone.
Just creating more of a connection between people doing this instead of just the forums. Plus we don't want to spam up the forums accidentally with irrelevant conversations that can be held over msn. I also find that msn is also a bit more convenient than the forums. You don't have to if you don't want to.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I've been looking for something like this. My msn is legendary_sam3@hotmail.com . I just totally stuffed up with a girl, that I thought I loved, so I am totally up for the bootcamp

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight im going out for a few hours to a shopping center. My goal is 20 Hi's. UPDATE: Not one HB was there. Mabye I picked a bad spot.

Last edited:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another Hi, but it sparked a convo and a potential relationship. I got contact info and such, so it was a success.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virtual tyvm I'll pm all 4 of you and whomever stickies it first said:
Monday[/B].

Well looks like I lose that race...I'll be driving from OH to AL all day Monday

Yusaark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in, although in 2 weeks I will be visiting France and Italy (what better place to practice than in a foreign country with hundreds of beautiful girls u might never see again...) so my posts will probably be around 2 am this time...

corey_arnold@hotmail.com

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any word on our thread?

Last edited:

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I find lookign at random ppl ok but saying his is a bit off, have had lots of eye contact today, no probs with eye contact for me, only had a couple occassions when I looked away becaus eI wasnt being concious of my eye contact but overall 95% of it was easy they always looked away first, as for the his I made eye contact with 1 lady and said hi cause she smiled, a pretty hot lady :p so 1/50 his, I'll get lots tomorrow pushing my confort zone