DJ Boot Camp - Anyone else want to try it with me

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else not done the DJ Boot Camp that want to do it at the same time with me and then we compare results and whatnot? I found a link to it this morning while I was looking through the DJ bible and was wondering if anyone else is interested in doing it at the same time as me. I'm actually already pretty good with girls but I saw it and said why the hell not so it's more out of curiosity than anything else.

DJ's to be
ItWasntMe - king_of_paintball@hotmail.com
navyseal2101 - navyseal2101@yahoo.com
elmnick - elmnick@hotmail.com
Bryce556 - shadowhawk_5@hotmail.com
GaryUranga - jcmn_87@hotmail.com
Touchout
Lil Magic

Last edited:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually looking to do it too, so thats 2 of us.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to try, but I tried before and only did half the eye contact exercise, I'll try again though, we can encourage each other

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
me? just turned 17

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 16 in April and stumbled onto this site yesterday lol.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
we'll support each other and show each other our results (I suppose). We'll leave this open for a day or 2 to see who else wants to join and then tomorrow or wed. we'll start day 1 of week 1. Sound good?

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started a list at the top of the thread. Those of you who'd like to join leave your msn addresses and I'll add you to the list. If a mod agrees perhaps we can have a log stickied that we can all contribute to as time goes on. Hopefully we'll have something like 10+ people doing this all at once so we can all support each other (we're already at 4 :) ). As long as you're in the 14-18 range you're good to go because we're all relatively in the same boat situation-wise (high school students with the summer off). If you're interested leave your msn. I'll be on msn later so we can get this whole thing set up. If anyone needs to contact me about anything them pm me or add me on msn King_of_paintball@hotmail.com. I'm not on right now but will be later tonight.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you paintball, what marker do you have?

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a spyder imagine select but my capacitor broke so now it only fires half the time. I need a new marker but I only have so much money. Soon I'm going to need to pay car or motorcycle insurance as well as paying for my CASI (canadian association of snowboard instructors) level 2 course in the winter. I'm getting a job in construction though so once I make some money I'll go gun shopping.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have your eye on anything in particular? Im saving for an 06 Cyborg.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be happy to sticky a log if you get enough people. I'll need to talk to the other mods first to make sure but I don't really see why not. As long as it doesn't become something stupid.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always end up quitting after the conversation thing. I'll try this again, but not during summer. I can't get out of the house, except when my parents take me to hang out with friends.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Navy - The Spyder MR3 electronic seems ok. It has a lower bps than the 06 or 07 Cyborg (couldn't find the 06 online, only the 07) and fires at 25 bps but I personally don't use a lot of paintballs when I play. I have a very accurate shot so the most I ever need is 3 for one person. 8bps won't make too much of a difference if I'm giving support fire and even 25bps consumes the whole hopper in 8 seconds. Not to mention that the MR3 just looks plain sexy lol. On a side note can you use msn with your yahoo address? The majority of the people who have agreed to join use msn and we wouldn't want anyone feeling left out :).

Plec - Thank you very much for your support. Hopefully people will take this a bit seriously and I'll do my best to make sure that this doesn't end up being stupid and a waste of time (creating the public log that is).

Bling - It's a shame you can't join us but I look forward to cheering you on when you do start

Gary - Welcome aboard. I'll add your name to the list after this post