DJ Bible

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup fellas? I got a big problem. I wanna read the DJ Bible, cuz I hope there r some useful things in it that I dunno yet, BUT If I click on the link on top of that page "The DJ Bible" it keeps saying somethign like "process is taking too long.." and it just stops. Would any of you DJ's be so kind to send me that thing via e-mail or whateva?? PM me please!

Oh and..Im not somebody trying to get your email adress in order to send u stupid ads...I done posted a lotta threads myself already..so keep this in mind ;-)

Peace

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of 'net connection you have? Dial-up? ISDN? DSL? Satellite?

Also..who is your ISP? AOL? Verizon? MSN? Cox? Adelphia?

You should be able to access Bible..unless your connection is butt azz slow.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got DSL, but Im not from the states. Ive never had any problems with the speed of my connection tho..thats y it kinda surprised me too.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
No man i got to it before and yet today i cannot .
It says cannot find page .

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what's up. I also get a "page is not currently available" error message. I got a date tommorrow night and want to brush up on some stuff! eek! panic! Do something! :p

Let's hope it's only a temporary problem. It wasn't a 404 error (file not found) so maybe the server is just busy or under maintainence.

I'm gonna try again tommorrow. I've got the Shuma Gora book on my HD though.

Igor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're german and using T-DSL (or even if you're not :) ), try another ISP. I've had the same problem until I tried another ISP, it seems that the undoubtably evil and potentially world-threatening "Swansea University Computer Society" is not accessable via T-Online.

An I thought Blair and Schroeder got along just fine... :p

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh

Anyone want to host a PHP mirror?

Nick

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's cuz nic is make'N sum changes