DJ Bible Helping or Hurting Confidence?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for me, the DJB helped me a little bit on improving myself.
Ever since i found this site i changed and more people began to become friends with me and i became more fun and stuff.
but there are also quite a few(guys) who get veryyy jealous. out of nowhere they say stuff to make me feel bad and i just ignore them or laugh in their face to embarrass them(it'll lower there testosterone:D ) but then later i think maybe its true or something..some even just try to stare me down..most of the times tho they just say stuff to try put me down and make people around laugh

i just want to know how to stop this jealousy(if u can) and how to not care about what they think..they arent "bullies' or anything but there just annoying and simply ruin my fun outgoing mood and make me turn shy and quiet

WHAT DO I DO!!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You to random guy: You are a pathetic example of a guy!
Testosterone + 6

Jacking off
Testosterone - 23

Talking to the hottest girl in the building
Testosterone + 11

Nailing her all night long...
Priceless

--

Ahem, onwards..
Some people will never get it, so they'll try to ruin it for others (yourself). Just learn to deal with them and be on your merry way.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.
He might not be a player, he may be a don juan ;)

Insecure people will always try to put you down, but who gets the last laugh? :)

epicurean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some will be the jealous insecure types trying to ruin your time, some will be secure @$$holes AMOGing you just to get a laugh.

the insecure types are easy to handle, just insult them right back and they go back in their hole. AMOGs may try to fight back at first, just keep attacking them and don't try to defend yourself, and they will eventually stop.

If you're having trouble, read David Lieberman's "Get anybody to do anything and never feel powerless again," pages 144-145 and especially *165-170* - That's how you win arguments

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand that in whatever you do, the better you become, the more detractors you will have. You can't stop them from doing it nor can you truly ignore or avoid it. The best you can do is start hanging out with guys of a similar caliber. Once you do, you'll notice an even greater increase in your DJ prowess.